Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

go check everyone else. it's funny how you mention me out of everyone else in the game, when there's easily some others (dead/alive, doesn't matter) who did the same damn thing

addendum: and you didn't really make a big deal out of that, lest i recall

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White noise isn't a meta point. In fact, I admitted that your meta weakens it, because I know you just make a lot of posts regardless of your alignment- that's why I said that 20% content is low even for you[/b]. I'm not going to go through old games to compare it to this one, but it's normally at least like 50% IIRC. It might just be because you're having a shit time irl, which is why I said something like "not to sound unsympathetic" in my post last night (or afternoon for you I guess).

The difference between you and Shinori is that Shinori just didn't post that much when he didn't scumhunt in the middle. He just lurked, which he does these days as either alignment. You were posting spam and not scumhunting instead. And while other people's content might be thin in places, nobody just went like two entire day phases barely contributing despite posting so much. If you bring up someone like SSG or Cam, lol, because you should know that people who're regularly active like us are held to higher standards in that regard than people who barely post in the first place like them.

I'm sure I have fencesat. Go through all my arguments when you have time, and point out the ones where I do it. I'll go through your's and we'll see who does it more.

Strege, do you know of any killing spellcards that exist? Because if there aren't any, it means either that the person who killed NNR has a strong-willed kill, or Shinori is the killer. Inclined to think that it's either a killing card or a strong-willed kill, because Shinori killing someone after mass-hooking the thread would be pretty dumb of him.

mrooooooooooooooooow~

tick tock tick tock hammer me already you noobs

To be pretty honest, my free time is so terrible I'm glad I'm going.

Whatever, I don't feel we're losing. Lynch away.

By the way this is the rest of my scumteam:

-BBM

-Bluedoom

-Essbee

-kirsche

-Manix

-Sangyul

-Shinori

-Strege

-prims

-Strege

-Helios

-Psych

-Strege

##Vote: Xinnidy

Scanned her last night and she turned up as godmother/bus driver.

Excuse me, I thought you only scanned role names and I know mine well, how do you know this much about me. This sounds iffy.

I bet you're part of the bigger multimafia me and my partner have been speculating. Well, no matter, I'm having your head in a silver platter soon.

Also stop playing mafia games and write FR stories

On other news, I feel pacifist today! I propose we all No-lynch~

##Vote:No Lynch

Hey strege

You just need to get some more cards correct to win right

Do you go poof if you win

I could help yoooooooooooooouuuuuu and keep you saaaaaaaaaaaaafe®

serious talk

What kind of faggot scans as godmother anyways.

@BBM: It's not out of the question.

Hey strege

You just need to get some more cards correct to win right

Do you go poof if you win

I could help yoooooooooooooouuuuuu and keep you saaaaaaaaaaaaafe®
serious talk

Yeah, if I win I get the (mod)boot.

There are people alive that haven't claimed their spellcards, which is sad. I want to mop up before Rapier gets here.

Me telling nnr I could cost him was originally gonna be a set up so I could give him a portion the following night, originally was gonna be the black one.

This sounds like a really dumb plan. You are aware that town would be more likely to take a potion that someone tells them is going to clear them than mafia are, right? This is similar to what you did with Proto; I don't understand what the motive is.

Also lolRapier

IIRC he could neighbourize people while he was dead in addition to reviving at some point. He hasn't neighbourized anyone so I doubt he's paying enough attention to the game to revive himself either, sadly.

Reaction testing. If i didn't like his reaction I planned on originally giving Jon the red one under the fact that why wouldn't he take it if he was town. If i really didn't like his reaction it would have been the black following the same general thought process.

Posting from phone sucks

Also lolRapier

IIRC he could neighbourize people while he was dead in addition to reviving at some point. He hasn't neighbourized anyone so I doubt he's paying enough attention to the game to revive himself either, sadly.

How do you know that he didn't? At any rate I have little choice but to be optimistic.

@Rapier: If you're reading this, I will help town if you help me. If you don't, though, I'm likely to get a little more desperate.

Holy shit what the fuck happened while I was sleeping

More coherent post up in a minute, I need to read

Well, I imagine that if Rapier had contacted somebody, they would have said something about it by now. Since they haven't, I can only assume that Rapier lost interest in the game, which is unfortunately not an uncommon occurrence with him. If he has been in touch with anyone, now would be a good time for that person to speak up.

Ehhhh should we just hammer Xinny early so her and Strege can't make plans or whatever for him to joint with the mafia? I highly doubt Rapier is going to come and make Strege less "desperate". I know it would lower discussion time, but I think we'll be fine tomorrrow with however many people we have left (7?).

Ehhhh should we just hammer Xinny early so her and Strege can't make plans or whatever for him to joint with the mafia? I highly doubt Rapier is going to come and make Strege less "desperate". I know it would lower discussion time, but I think we'll be fine tomorrrow with however many people we have left (7?).

Desperate me has other means besides coordinating with mafia.

Yeah, if I win I get the (mod)boot.

There are people alive that haven't claimed their spellcards, which is sad. I want to mop up before Rapier gets here.

Splendid.

Any clue of people whose cards you might need? Ive suddenly taken a liking to help you win. I'll see if I can offer what I know, information goes around.

I doubt rapier even reads the thread anymore.

Why do I keep losing my posts all the time. Why.

Okay, so, what I was GOING to say:

Looked at Xinnidy's ISO. Notable interactions with people still living are Marth and Shinori.

Regarding Marth: She pushed him a bit earlier in the game (up to D3) and the only time she voted him she also unvoted him in the same post because she was "mistaken" about deadline. Didn't switch her vote after BBM corrected her on time and didn't really bring him up again until he responded to her. Seems to back off him on D3. On Marth's end, he never voted her, complained about her role after she claimed it saying that it was "dumb", but I don't think he said anything about what actions made her scummy. I don't like how they never truly pushed or put pressure on each other and virtually dropped their reads on the other.

Regarding Shinori: He says rather of out of the blue that he thinks Xinnidy is scum. Xinnidy attacks back. And I'm getting ninja'd and I want to get this posted. Leaning less towards scum buddies but I'll need to read again.

Splendid.

Any clue of people whose cards you might need? Ive suddenly taken a liking to help you win. I'll see if I can offer what I know, information goes around.

I doubt rapier even reads the thread anymore.

Shame, that. Am I to believe that you have two spellcards? Not 100% on Fera/Shadoweh, Kay/Elie, Proto, Rein, Neko, Objection, Rapier, Stahl, SSG, and Boron. I'm far from a complete list but I have my methods and I'm not giving up yet.

Also, uh, I don't like this "plan" brewing between Strege and Xinnidy. I don't think I'd object to an early hammer right now.

Sangyul be a smart mafia player and help me lynch kirsche

##Unvote

##Vote:kirsche

Shame, that. Am I to believe that you have two spellcards? Not 100% on Fera/Shadoweh, Kay/Elie, Proto, Rein, Neko, Objection, Rapier, Stahl, SSG, and Boron. I'm far from a complete list but I have my methods and I'm not giving up yet.

I don't, I only had that one, which you must know in detail already. I do know some of who you mentioned that might have multiple, I'll get back to you on that.

I'll get back to you on that, from the grave if necessary. I was never good at keeping the information on myself~