Russian Fire Emblem-based games for mobiles:

Celice

I came across this post earlier today, detailing some Russian SRPG games that are loosely based on the Fire Emblem namesake. They seem to have some nice gameplay, though.

I've recently found 7 Fire Emblem java based mobile games (listed below) that are Russian. I have located English translations for every game except Fire Emblem 5: Proscription. Since it was extremely difficult to locate the other 6, I was hoping someone else knows about these games and has the English translation of the 5th game.

Fire Emblem 1: Invasion
Fire Emblem 2: Opposition
Fire Emblem 3: Liberation
Fire Emblem 4: Regeneration
Fire Emblem 5: Proscription
Fire Emblem 6: Purification
Fire Emblem 7: Sword of the Holy Spirit

http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,16769.msg246118/boardseen.html#new

I've seen some similar mobile games that play off the Fire Emblem series, but they were Chinese (VincentASM spoke of them years and years back on FESS). This is the first time I've seen a Russian version of something like this.

I figured I'd share this for those who are unawares, and who wouldn't mind an extra Fire Emblem-like experience.

I remember talking to Celice about this. Maaaaannn... game pirates make the coolest things.

I tried to play through this once but I couldnt progress through the tutorial due to my inability to speak Russian. I would love to play through this even just to rip the sprites! They look so pretty.

EDIT: Whoa, Celice is the thread author. Man, I didn't even notice!

Edited by Canas

Are the translations included in the download? Or am I misunderstanding something somewhere?

My understanding of it is that the original source has links to the Russian games, but that the user mentioning these games has also discovered six of the seven games in English. The poster didn't specify where these translated versions could be found, but one could always contact the poster and ask about where to find them.

I remember talking to Celice about this. Maaaaannn... game pirates make the coolest things.

I tried to play through this once but I couldnt progress through the tutorial due to my inability to speak Russian. I would love to play through this even just to rip the sprites! They look so pretty.

EDIT: Whoa, Celice is the thread author. Man, I didn't even notice!

For reals? Man, I don't even remember D: I'm with ya on the graphics though: I really dig the pseudo-GBA style going on for some of the stuff, especially the battle animations, but I also appreciate the different styles in-between the seven different games (some of them look like FE5 style, then some look like TearRing Saga, and then they go all chibi-like in the seventh one).