Musical Chairs Mafia, Town Wins, the Mod Loses

NekoRex

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alignment PMs are now being sent out. Please confirm in this topic if you have received your role PM. They all should be out within the hour. I'm too lazy to make another topic that will be an exact copy of this topic but with two less pages of Signups Posts so you guys can just confirm here.

ModConfirmed Confirming Town in Bold:

-mafia sucks (Prims)
-EssBee (SB)
-Elieson
-Strege
-kirsche
-Gregor
-Kay

-Refa
-scorri
-BigBadMarshmallow (BBM)
-Lonely Wallcrab
-Objection!

-Terrador

Edited by NekoRex

Well I managed to fuck up that batch of role assignments because I thought I could get away with Mass PMing town PMs but apparently I am too incompetent to do that, so I'm sending out another set of PMs with shuffled alignments.

So, uh, just delete those last PMs.

I wasn't going to say anything, but you've done it twice now.

My name is spelt wrong.

so is mine :(((((((((((

nnr confirmed for not liking marshmallows

Each of you enters the main attraction at NekoLand, the wondrous theme park of my own design. Said attraction is, of course, the haunted house.

But something doesn't feel right when you get on the ride. As each of you enter the door into the ride, you all find yourself exiting a different door inside a huge room. Impressed by the trick, you all see the doors slam behind you, and find yourself in a rather big room with 13 chairs. Each of you sits down, expecting it to be another part of the ride. A fun little jingle is playing softly~

But as you all sit down, bars form around the legs and arms of the chairs, locking you in your sitting position. On the arms lie a row of buttons with the names of each player in the room. Suddenly, looking around, you notice now there are only twelve doors to leave through. Clearly, whatever forces are at work want one of you gone. You're suddenly reminded of a really obscure minigame from Mario Party 3 which had a similar premise and has nothing to do at all about how this flavor post was conceived.

Is it a trick of the attraction? Is this ride really haunted? Could some of you actually be serial killers who have pitted the rest of your friends in an insane survival game of which the only escape is to kill the killers? Well, I did post the full details of the setup in the OP so it probably won't be that hard to deduce which wild plot twist is the right one!

You have until Thursday, August 8th, 1 AM EST to select which player will be removed, along with their chair, from this game.

Good luck!

Living:

-mafia sucks (Prims)
-EssBee (SB)
-Elieson
-Strege
-kirsche
-Gregor
-Kay
-Refa
-scorri
-BigBadMarshmallow (BBM)
-Lonely Wallcrab
-Objection!

-Terrador

Edited by NekoRex

MODNOTE: No, you don't need to confirm you got your D1 Chair Assignment. If you don't have one, just PM me and I'll resend it.

If there's any other setup doodads I forgot, feel free to alert me.