The "End of Day 3" Votecount

Strege (2): kirsche, Elie

Elie (6): Shin, BBM, Strege, kirsche, SB, Shinori
BBM (1): Objection
Shinori (1): Elieson

Voteless Scum: Kay

In Need Of Subs: Kay

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Elieson was lynched! He was town! He was the Roleblocker!

It is now N3. Send in Night Actions etc etc

Edited by NekoRex

My reads this game sure have been trash. I have absolutely no idea why the mafia would kill Kay. Maybe they just wanted to get rid of inactives?

SB, there are two mafia left, not one. Even if Shinori was inactive, the other member of the mafia would send in an action. I don't think that's a good reason. That being said, I want to see reasons from Shinori for those reads he gave at the end of D3.

[Wow my internet ate most of that post. Luckily I'd ctrl-c'd it. Working off of weak phone-tethered internet for now.]

@kirsche: Could you explain your reads on Objection and BBM?

@Shin: What separated Elie's and Objection's Darros interactions to you?

@Objection: What made you feel better about Elieson later on D3?

@Shinori: Could you explain the reads you stated at the end of last phase, and if they have changed? Also, did you try to hammer Elie? If so, why?

My internet is making it impossible to ISO effectively, but you can take the above as a roughly ascending order of scumreads for the time being.

##Vote: Strege

Don't really have a read on BBM. Association with you looks bad though and "reads this game have been trash" just sums it all up.

Elie lynch was terrible, totally forgot that he was BPV and probably clear because BPV is gone and that would explain the lack of N1 kill. SB that reasoning is terrible.

Dunno about Objection! anymore.

Ugh, didn't realize that.nobody claimed having N2 BPV.

SB, I assume you're hinting at something like a randomized or mod-selected kill that happened because nobody sent one in? idk either way, only one person's been inactive enough for that to work, and there are still two people left in the scumteam. There's probably some other reason.

Also, I was Vanilla yesterday as well.

I was vanilla.

@BBM: Please produce scumreads.

@kirsche: Do you have any scumreads besides me right now? Also, associative reads are Bad, or at least not ideal, and I really hope you aren't factoring that into your read on me.

@Shin (when you return from rereads): I noticed that you've given a read on everyone but never mentioned kirsche. What do you think of him? Also, what do you think of BBM right now?

@Objection: Do you have any scumreads besides BBM right now?

@Shinori: please post some content and answer questions ##Vote: Shinori

I don't have any scumreads atm. I'd like Shinori to produce content and answer questions like you, and I think there's a decent chance he's scum, but that's about it. I have to reread Objection, but his vote on me last phase sort of felt like a wagon hop that recited points I'd already replied to several times.

I return from the land of sleep!

The main reason I didn't vote Objection is that his Darros vote would make no sense at all if he were scum. He voted Darros at a time where, as a scumbuddy, it wouldn't have helped him at all. Either Objection is the worst teammate ever or he's town. Still, his logic's very shaky and his reason is generally very poor, "Lol I agree with everyone else" or "This seems right" kinda make me think he might be the worst teammate ever. Eli never really gave a solid case for Darros, other than thinking he leant scum. He turned out to be right, but his posts felt less like scum hunting and more like trying to distance himself from Darros.

Kirsche has generally flown under my radar, Looking back, reads have generally been solid and there's never been a major attempt to push someone, Dallas was voted early, but later returned to after suspecting Strege for a bit. Again, I see no reason to make an early vote on a scum buddy and later vote on him whilst furthering their case. BBM's not looking horrible, although I am rather amused that 2/3 of his scum team have been town. I am surprised he's lived this long though, Town!BBM normally gets like mislynched on day 1.

SB made a lovely megahint about the state of the scum team. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what he meant, and it would be a stupid lie to make. Kay dying seems to be an awfully RANDOM choice.

##Vote: Shinori

Blank vote so good! "I feel Eli is town!", *votes Eli* to lynch him after deadline. Plus, you've posted hardly anything other than one-liners. SB, if you're fooling your old man, you'll be in for it!