Favorite/Ugliest/Cutest/Most Annoying Female/Male Child Awards!

Carter

Awards!

Favorite Child:

Owain - 17 votes

Severa - 17 votes

Lucina - 20 votes

Least Favorite Child:

Severa - 27 votes

Yarne - 19 votes

Laurent - 14 votes

Best of the Best

Owain - 11 votes

Worst of the Worst

Severa & Laurent - 10 votes

Worst of the Best

Severa - 12 votes

Best of the Worst

Severa - 12 votes

Favorite Female Child

Lucina - 14 votes

Severa - 13 votes

Cynthia - 8 votes

Favorite Male Child

Inigo - 13 votes

Owain - 10 votes

Brady - 8 votes

Most Annoying Female Child

Severa - 17 votes

Kjelle - 15 votes

Most Annoying Male Child

Yarne - 28 votes

Laurent & Owain - 17 votes

Ugliest Female Child

Kjelle - 22 votes

Ugliest Male Child

Yarne - 28 votes

Handsomest Child

Inigo - 37 votes

Owain - 7 votes

Prettiest Child

Lucina - 21 votes

Severa - 17 votes

Edited by Carter

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cynthia is by far the most adorable of the children. I love her as a daughter, she's so heartwarming. x)

And, uh...least favorite for me would be Morgan, I just don't really feel something for her. I'd probably vote for Severa if I knew more about.

Honorable mention towards Brady and Gerome for being BAD. Especially Brady. He looks like a badass.

Cynthia's my favorite for obvious reasons.

Inigo's probably the one I like the least. I don't hate him, and I find him to be alright, but he gets on my nerves sometimes. Plus, he gets a lot of hype when he's not that great.

Favourite is Nah. She's got a good blend of similarity and contrast with her mum, while having a believable but endearing personality.

Least favourite is Severa. She's a stuck up, arrogant, bad tempered little pre-teen who needs a good hard slap.

I find it kind of hard to imagine Severa as a 12 year old...@_@

That seems to be her implied age. Well, pre-teen, at least. Her dad says she at 'that age' when she wants cute dresses, and she's always younger than her dad (i.e. younger than Ricken whose like 13). Not to mention she acts like she's probably the youngest of the kids as well. She also looks like she's young, but it's hard to tell with this art style. Honestly I'd be surprised if she's meant to be 15 or older.

I always imagined Severa was between the ages of 16 and 18.

Girls my age act like how she does regarding clothes and shopping, from what I've seen at my school. Also, I don't like Severa as much as I used to because the more supports I unlocked of her, the more annoyed I got with her character. She's still one I like, but holy wow, they made her too much of a 'tsundere'.

Favorite's Severa, followed closely by Lucina and Owain. Oh hey, those stamps in my sig were right.

As for least favorite, I haven't really gotten to use Yarne or Brady so I can't say much for their personalities (Yarne's an endangered coward and Brady's a softie gangster?) but I really have no use for Laurent so he's my vote.

*Wishing I wasn't locked to one person per vote*

If I had to choose one, It'd be Inigo, for despite things going bad, always puts on a smile and tries to keep everyone else up (regardless of how mislead he was by his mom), and Yarne for being a downright coward (at first glance I thought he'd be a tough guy taguel, like Panne is)

Favorite is a hard choice, I really like Lucina, Gerome, Inigo, Laurent and Severa, but well, I choose Lucina because she was the first one, I liked the others only after read all their supports

Least favorite I think is Nah, say thanks to her supports :/ , I still like her because she has her good points and she is a good person

My favorite right now is a tie between Inigo and Morgan M. Inigo is a nice mix of cute and handsome for me, and I adore his Japanese voice. Morgan-M is the best son anyone could ask for, he's such a cute little munchkin, and far more likeable.

My least favorite without a doubt is Morgan-F. :/ Obnoxious, annoying little shit. God, I seriously hate her personality. It's not endearing, or cute, or funny even. She's just a spoiled brat who does whatever she wants (ruins Laurent's manuscripts, taunts Inigo, tortures Yarne), and I just can't stand her. She's the only reason I hesitate to play as a Male My Unit in this game, because I'll have an awesome wife and possible second child, but I'll be stuck with this little crap too.

That seems to be her implied age. Well, pre-teen, at least. Her dad says she at 'that age' when she wants cute dresses, and she's always younger than her dad (i.e. younger than Ricken whose like 13). Not to mention she acts like she's probably the youngest of the kids as well. She also looks like she's young, but it's hard to tell with this art style. Honestly I'd be surprised if she's meant to be 15 or older.

yeah but if Gregor is her father.... :Kappa:

Maybe gameplay-wise, but in personality, Morgan-F has no redeeming features. She'll always be inferior to Morgan-M.

Terribly sorry.

After that guy's post (Faye), I realized that I only added one Morgan.

There will be a Morgan (M) and Morgan (F) now.

that guy's