• Donnel
    • Lon'qu
    • Ricken
    • Gaius
    • Gregor
    • Libra
    • Henry
    • Basilio

We have a poll for Favorite and Least Favorite Second Gen character, so I decided to do a version of First Gen. It was split into genders due to size. I also considered adding spotpass characters, but decided they should have their own poll later on.

Anyway vote for the character based on personality, stats, design, ETC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is Stahl because SO BRO.

Lon'qu and Gaius are bro as well.

My least favorite would have to be Kellam. I don't dislike the guy, but he doesn't particularly stand out to me.

Favourite: Ricken, just for that hat.

Least Favourite: Virion (Archer, crappy reclassing options, Archer, crappy skill options, French VA, meh growths, Archer)

My least favorite would have to be Kellam. I don't dislike the guy, but he doesn't particularly stand out to me.

Isn't that the whole point?

lol my favorite first gen male is obvious. Freddy Bear. :wub:

Least favorite... Gonna say Libra. I never did have an interest in girly-sounding or girly-looking guys or overly religious people.

Stahl! He's always been a great unit for me and he produces the best Severa for me. Lon'qu's a close second and I also like Virion.

But Chrom has to be the worst at least in terms of personality. He's Ike plus Marth minus any of their redeeming qualities and also minus intelligence. He's only good for passing down Rightful King.

Favorite: Virion, duh.

Least Favorite: Kellam. I forget hes there most of the time. Plus, he and Vaike and Ricken share the spot of "most likely to be either forever alone or just unused."

Fav: Lon'qu for being a bad ass swordsman and one of my best units (disregarding gynophobia),

Least: Ricken. it's not that I don't like him. He's a good mage, but I just feel guilty putting a kid into war

....Also, if anyone votes Basilio for least favorite, I'm gonna assume you're a racist (kidding but not kidding)

Least Favorite: Kellam. I forget hes there most of the time.

I think you're supposed to. lol

I forget he's there too. XD

Also, I'm surprised Chrom has no votes for favorite and the most votes for least favorite. I thought this guy was well-liked. I guess that's only in Japan. xP

And why all the hate for Donnel? D: I find him adorable and cute!

Edited by Anacybele

Favorite... I've many, but I think I'll choose Gregor, because... it's Gregor.

Least favorite is Ricken. I find him a little grating at times, and have trouble justifying his participation in the war considering his youth. I'm also not too big of a fan of Henry, but that's mostly because I feel the localization overdid it and made him less funny and more creepy (I am, however, still working on his supports so that opinion MIGHT change later).

Damnit, my favorite pick is really difficult. Is a tie between Gregor, Virion, and Henry. Who should I choose? Maybe I culd shoot a lottery to decide who deserve that spot.

hint hint hint

For least favorite, I'm considering either Rickens, or Gaius. But after Gaius support conversation with Olivia, I pick Rickens instead. I don't understand why he is so sucky all around, gameplay and character wise.

Inigo, a Sorcerer? Yeeaaah, I don't see that either. :/

Seems like besides me, Frederick is neither liked nor disliked by peeps. They're just all *shrug* on him. lol But I don't care, I still love him anyway. ;3

Edited by Anacybele

I actually don't have too many first generation male characters who stand out to me. I suppose Henry would be my favorite in this poll, though, because he does crack me up in-game. Libra would probably be a close second, losing to Henry only because he isn't as quirky.

Least favorite is probably Vaike. I know he has his depths in his support conversations and whatnot, but his exterior personality is really hard for me to get past.

(I like using Inigo as a magic user when he's not Chrom's son just for lols :/)

Favorite is Gaius, well, not for nothing I choose him as my avatar spouse, I like him, he is funny with all the obsession with candies (I wanted to vote Priam but he is not in the poll haha, I like him too)

For least is more hard, I like all the guys... But I vote Vaike, he is funny yeah, but... I don't really use him, maybe because of his starting class, I'm not very fond of his class...

Seems like besides me, Frederick is neither liked nor disliked by peeps. They're just all *shrug* on him. lol But I don't care, I still love him anyway. ;3

Well, there really isn't any real reason to hate Frederick. I mean, come on, you CAN'T do lunatic without him. Not to mention when maxed, he has the highest strength and defense, so on that note:

ku-xlarge.jpg

Edited by Hero-King

Well, there really isn't any real reason to hate Frederick. I mean, come on, you CAN'T do lunatic without him. Not to mention when maxed, he has the highest strength and defense, so on that note:

ku-xlarge.jpg

Ha, that is true. I'm a girl though, btw. xP

EDIT: Hold on, Frederick has higher defense than even Kellam when maxed out? Damn. Well, it's fitting, given how his endurance is meant to be quite sharp.

Edited by Anacybele

EDIT: Hold on, Frederick has higher defense than even Kellam when maxed out? Damn. Well, it's fitting, given how his endurance is meant to be quite sharp.

As far as I know. I never maxed out Kellam but other than him, I'd say Frederick could very well be one of the most reliable units

As far as I know. I never maxed out Kellam but other than him, I'd say Frederick could very well be one of the most reliable units

Oh, he is very reliable when work is put into him. He's currently my strongest guy. 37 Strength, nobody else has higher. And his wife, Kelli, gives him 7 more when they're paired up. That makes for a good 44 strength and I've only used one Second Seal on him so far. He's not that slow either, especially with an added 6 speed from a Kelli pair up. His bad resistance doesn't matter, he just needs one attack to take out any magic user. :3

I'm giving him this final skill set too: Luna, Outdoor Fighter, Resistance +10, Dual Guard +, Limit Breaker. I personally call this Super Freddy Bear!

After staring at the choices, it kind of occurred to me that I don't really have a favorite first gen male... Hmm. I guess if I had to pick though, I'd give my vote to either Henry or Basilio? Henry flippant attitude is uhm, admirable I suppose, while I like how loud Basilio is in a lot of his story-related dialogue xD

I also really like Virion, but only when he gets serious (Like in his Avatar and Panne supports). Any other time, his aloofness can get a bit annoying. But then again, if he didn't act like that, those moments when he did act serious wouldn't have as much weight I suppose.

As for characters I'm not too fond of... Hmm. Lon'qu maybe? But it's more of due to his gimmick than anything. I was expecting something a little bit more believable and less cliche than the death of a childhood friend causing his gynophobia but oh well. Ah! I'm also not a big fan of Chrom but only due to how bland he is for a Lord :c