FE8 facial hair-only run

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcia is RNG screwed :(.

I know ]:

I was thinking about giving Gerik all the boost items, since he's going to be the only one who isn't promoted when I get him, and he might appreciate the boosts

Gilliam + speedwing is very tempting though

Hey, that Torch staff will be totally useful for the Phantom Ship for exp gains for Moustache. He'll hit level 10 sometime!

Mhmm! But I bought him one already a chapter or two ago, so he essentially has 20 uses of it now

I know ]:

I was thinking about giving Gerik all the boost items, since he's going to be the only one who isn't promoted when I get him, and he might appreciate the boosts

Gilliam + speedwing is very tempting though

Gerik does NOT need any boosts.

I read that as brothel

in other news gilliam wants the speed wing more than gerik wants it, if his stats are really an issue he comes with a hero crest so he can auto promote

Oh, I might have to call him that now

I guess. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it

Well, not as good. He's a level below and has worse everything but movement. His growths aren't bad though and he can S-rank swords, since he doesn't really have someone to do that.

This is FE8 we're talking about. And considering enemies even in FE8 HM are weaksauce, Duracell is fine. Plus his DEF base means nothing will penetrate his defenses for a long while.

This is FE8 we're talking about. And considering enemies even in FE8 HM are weaksauce, Duracell is fine. Plus his DEF base means nothing will penetrate his defenses for a long while.

I might nick this. I seriously can't think of a nickname for Duessel

edit: Could've sworn Cormag had facial hair...

I looked a week or so before. I don't think the stripes on his cheeks are hair