gay thread

Esme

I was going to post about how I am currently dissatisfied with my purchase of Amazon Princess Loren, but after that it seems an insufficient response

sort of like this one

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha

Ha ha

hA

It's funny because the game is indeed an RPG, with so much more dialogue than action that it basically is a VN, and there's romance choices in it, such that it's a poor man's (much worse in gameplay, writing holy shit and production values) Bioware game

(I was kinda hope-specting it to be okay)

But see, I was basically expecting it to be an RPG, not a VN with RPG elements

The writing does make me irrationally angry, though, I'll admit

Loren and her ally were walking down a road in the middle of the plains, en route to the town of Grimoire. Even though Loren was quiet, Elenor knew that she was thinking only of saving her mother.

Loren
The only clue we have is that that my mother's guards have disappeared as well. If we find them, then we find my mother.

Elenor
That is a good plan, Your Highness.

Their relationship was as one might expect between a servant and royalty. Elenor quietly followed the princess, and would only praise and agree with her when given the chance to speak. <=== editor's note: wRONG she can be catty as hell @ Loren
She was used to being less formal, but then, she had never served royalty before. Loren noticed nothing about this behavior, because she was quite used to it.

Loren
This is the only way out from the Citadel ... so the Queen must have passed by here.

Elenor
It would be very helpful if there were any witnesses to unusual activity ... But, Your Highness, if I may ask a question?

Loren glanced at her with a frown. This was the first time she had dared to speak out of turn.

Loren
If you must, but I cannot promise that I will answer.

Elenor
Why aren't we using a griffon to travel now? They're faster than walking, and much safer.

Loren (frowny face)
You fool, aren't you aware of the laws of my people?

Elenor took a step back, fearful for her life.

Elenor (kicked puppy face)
F-For the most part, yes.

Loren
My choice to leave the Citadel took away my privileges. The griffons are not allowed to me.

Elenor
Couldn't you change the laws?

Loren
As Queen, but I am not Queen. My mother is.

Elenor
I see. I am sorry that I asked, Your Highness.

Loren
Now you know. Don't forget it.

Elenor
I guarantee that I shall not, Your Highness.

[scene transition 2 sunset]

They traveled mostly quiet through the day, until it faded to night. The land ran flat with sparse boulders along the path.

Elenor
This looks like a good place to camp.

[Loren's sprite glide's across the screen]

Loren, however, did not stop walking and continued on without a word.

Elenor (puppy face)
Your Highness?

Loren
Keep up.

[painfully background earnest music playing]

Elenor sprang up from the ground where she was about to start a fire and hurried after her. Loren seemed prepared to travel a lot further that night.
Elenor steeled herself for a very long walk, but she found it more and more difficult to keep her position behind Loren. She was beginning to walk much slower.
Loren's feet were dragging against the ground rather than proudly stomping ahead like earlier in the day. Elenor knew that Princess Loren was tired.

[the most painfully earnest flute and harp faux-Renaissance background music you have ever heard]

Elenor
We should stop for the night and make camp.

Loren (eyes half closed standing bitch face)
My mother is out there, wating for someone to save her. That someone is me.

Loren was not going to stop for even one moment until Queen Karen was recovered. It was now Elenor's job to keep her from sabotaging herself with her own determination.

(pick the "Joking" response)

Elenor ( face)
By the way you're swerving all around, you either have a hidden bottle of wine, or you're tired. <=== editor's note: ayyyyyy

Loren halted and spun around.

Loren ( D:< face )
What did you just say to me?

(Elenor making puppy face)

Elenor knew then that her life was over. She was too used to speaking freely with her previous mistress and her tongue got away from her.

Elenor
I'm sorry, Princess. What I meant to say is ... that I'm too exhausted to continue.

Loren shifted her weight and put her hands on her hips. <=== editor's note: going by the sprites this is a lie, Loren's hands are literally always on her hips

Loren
You?

Elenor (sheepish grin face)
Yes, ah ... yeah. I'm a big snorer. I hope that's not a problem.

Loren evaluated her, though only superficially. Deep down she was more tired than Elenor.

Loren (now merely ):< face )
I had thought you stronger than this.

Loren pushed past her [editor's note: there is nothing to push past her towards you are in fucking grass plains you shit] and into the bushy grass. [editor's note: oh fuck off] She sat down cross-legged, her back straight and her arms resting on each knee, just like Amazon royalty.

Loren
Lie down, elf. I will only give you a few hours. Do not waste them.

Getting Loren to stop was enough for Elenor and she decided not to waste her mistress' generosity. She promptly walked over and laid in the grass next to her - but not too close.

[fade to black]

Elenor woke a few hours later to Loren calling her. She did not see Loren sleep a wink.
However, Loren's speed and alertness had improved, letting her know that she might have rested after all.

[scene transition]

Look;

I just wanted to play video games

bye we won't miss you

well maybe we will

but not like WEEPING

"OH GOD I MISS ESAU SO MUCH PLEASE COME BACK"

more like "hey remember that guy esau"

"oh yeah I remember him pfffthaha his opinions sucked!"

"haha! yeah! hey, wanna go behind those bushes and fu- I mean play hide-and-seek"

"you're on, buddy!"

yeah

like that

Edited by Esme

bye we won't miss you

well maybe we will

but not like WEEPING

"OH GOD I MISS ESAU SO MUCH PLEASE COME BACK"

more like "hey remember that guy esau"

"oh yeah I remember him pfffthaha his opinions sucked!"

"haha! yeah! hey, wanna go behind those bushes and fu- I mean play hide-and-seek"

"you're on, buddy!"

yeah

like that

;__________________________________________;

which one of you makes a good pillow I need to sleep

I've been told that I'm comfortably warm. So I like to think I'd make a good pillow.

Oh yeah guy's I came out to my friend about being sorta bi last night. Felt pretty good :)

you go bro