*Voting for next FE Character is now Closed!* Fire Emblem Dark Souls Season 1 - Lyn

N7隊長ジョン

*Voting Closed* Who should I cosplay as in my next Fire Emblem Dark Souls LP?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I cosplay as in my next Fire Emblem Dark Souls LP?

*Update*

Okay, the voting session is over! As it stands right now, I will be choosing Roy to be the main character for this FE Dark Souls LP!

I will be recording the first episode of my next FE Dark Souls LP today! Expect it to be up on my YT channel sometime by tomorrow!

Hope you all enjoy my next season of this series! :)

Season two is finally up! It is Roy's turn next!

I plan to make the next FE Dark Souls LP around the halfway point of my FE7 Hard Mode Quickplay, so Make sure to place your votes for the next character ASAP!

As of right now, Roy is taking the lead over Eirika with 6:4!

Be sure to place your votes before the voting session ends on Dec 26th!!!

I will be recording my next FE Dark Souls LP on December 26th, 2013 (yes the day after Christmas :D), so make sure that you vote for who I get to cosplay as next.

Right now, it will be Roy from FE6 if there are no changes.

I hope that you all enjoy this series :)

*Update end*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there SF! As I am relatively new on these forums, I'm not sure if where exactly this kind of LP would fall under, so I am placing it in the category I feel would be most appropriate for this kind of post. If I have blundered, please feel free to correct this mistake I have done and place it in the correct sub-forum. Also, please don't eat me. ><"

Anyway, onto my topic.

I have created a full Fire Emblem 7 themed Dark Souls cosplay LP, complete with FE atmosphere music from FE7 and Awakening and more. I wish to share it with everyone who loves both Fire Emblem and Dark Souls just as much as I do, and create a series that I feel has the potential to be quite popular.

The link to the full playlist of Season 1 - Lyn is right here!

Edited by N7 Average Azn

I'm 13 minutes into the first episode, and I love it so far! It tickles me that you play FE7 music in the background while playing it. X3

I love having FE music in it! I try to place music from the games that she is featured in also. It only gets better too :D

I thought you would have said something about it in Episode 1 as well with the overpowered invader when he obliterated me lol.

Having the invasion music really does increase the tension though :D

Both of those songs are equally awesome to me, as they both fit the boss battles that they are from perfectly. This is why I tried using both of the songs as much as I can.

*Quick Update*

Make sure to place your votes for the next character ASAP!

As of right now, Roy is taking the lead over Eirika with 6:4!

Be sure to place your votes before the voting session ends on Dec 26th!!!

I will be recording my next FE Dark Souls LP on December 26th, 2013 (yes the day after Christmas :D), so make sure that you vote for who I get to cosplay as next.

Right now, it will be Roy from FE6 if there are no changes.

I hope that you all enjoy this series :)

*Update End*

I am as well :D

If you want to, you can join my FE Dark Souls stream I'm about to do in a couple of minutes.

I'm about to start streaming as soon as I'm done updating everything.

Here's the link to the stream if you don't already have it.

http://twitch.tv/n7_average_azn

Okay, the voting session is over! As it stands right now, I will be choosing Roy to be the main character for this FE Dark Souls LP!

I will be recording the first episode of my next FE Dark Souls LP today! Expect it to be up on my YT channel sometime by tomorrow!

Hope you all enjoy my next season of this series! :)

I would have thought grabbing a regular ol Rapier for the start and then making like a Fire Zwei/Claymore for later on would fit Roy more than going immediately for a Fire Longsword...

Alternatively just having a dex build transition into a +15 Clay/Zwei with you always buffing it with Charcoal Pine Resin (looks way cooler than Fire upgrade path lol)

Edited by Irysa

I know Roy does do a lot of thrusting attacks, but I also was basing his attack patterns off of Smash since he does more than just thrusts in that game. Plus, I am just not that great with Rapiers ><

I am planning to get a Greatsword eventually though. It will probably be the Claymore due to its versatility in combat compared to the Zwei.

Well its more that he litearlly starts with the rapier being a generic lord and all. Thats kind of their thing.

Rapier/Estoc no shield until you promote before the final bosses, then use a Claymore. Truly emulate FE6 lol.

Edited by Irysa