Fire Emblem: Magvelibtelllibian Knights

Person123

Fellow forum goers, I am pleased to announce what could very well be the greatest hack of all time. Magvelibtelllibian Knights
is a re-imagining of fire emblem 9, a sequel to fire emblem 8, AND a prequel to fire emblem 7. The hack takes place during the events of fire emblem 9, before the events of fire emblem 7, and after the events of fire emblem 8.
The basic outline of the plot is this: Nergal tweaks the dragon's gate so it acts as a portal between the worlds of fire emblem 7, 8, and 9. Nergal then uses the dragons gate to travel to Magvel, where he revives Gheb and takes over Carcino. He quickly conquers the rest of Magvel under the banner of Carcino and uses the Dragon's gate to move his armies through to Tellius and around Elibe.
As part of his master plan, he replaces the old 4 fangs and creates the new 4 fangs. The new and improved 4 fangs consists of Gheb, Serra, Batta and the Black Blue Knight. (My own super special original character, Ciraxis, kills and replaces the original Black knight because reasons)
It is up to our heroes (who consist of 3 dimensional original characters) to stop Nergal and bring peace back to the 3 continents.
This hack will have it all! A three tier class system, a str/mag split, and uhh other things!
While I am capable of ALL SORTS OF THINGS, I cannot do this alone. I require several sprite monkeys to do almost all of the sprite work for me, a task I am sure they will relish.
Also this may or may not actually be a thing.

Im a poor college student with no job who will gladly sprite for you for the low cost of only $9001 an hour! Hire me today!!! No seriously, im starving over here...

^ Everyone who sprites for money in a nutshell.

Edited by The JOJ

I'm late to the party, whoops.

But this section is not for making jokes and spam. If you want to do that, go to FFtF.