(Offline) Fire Emblem 9: Path of Radiance - Difficult Mode

Does my stream run better for you all when it's running at 480p/60FPS or is it still the same at 720p?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Runs better at 480p or is the same as 720p for you all?

• 480p is runs better for me.
    • Runs the same as 720p
  2. 2. Does the quality look too bad at 480p or is it acceptable at 480p?

• It is acceptable at 480p
    • It'd rather have better quality.

Hello there everyone!

If there are any changes or updates about this specific stream, I will post in this thread, tweet on my Twitter, and post on my Facebook about it. You can also find all of these in my signature and my SF profile, as well as my overall stream schedule.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know it's been a long time since I actually announced that I'm streaming something.

Well today I will be! Probably around 1 PM EST, which will be me continuing my FE9 Difficult playthrough!

You can find the link to my stream here if you don't already know it by now, wth guys :Kappa:
(Streaming @ 1 PM EST) Fire Emblem 9: Path of Radiance - Difficult Mode

I'll see you all there!!! ^^

[spoiler=Old Info]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=Old FE4 Info]

Me and J are streaming FE4 in its entirety!

We are currently on Chapter 6!

You can find my Twitch channel in my sig, or just click here.

Here's the link to the thread as well.

[spoiler=Information about Glaceon's FE6's Inheritance patch]

*Update 3*

I've cut my stream LP of Glaceon's FE6 Inheritance Patch into chapter episodes as best as I can in order to make it easier for you all to see what you missed if you were unable to attend the stream.

Click here for the playlist.

*Edit (3/2/14)*
Added Glac-chan's Inheritance Data here:
I'm pretty sure this is Patch V1 data, so most of it may be obsolete.
Patch V3 should be up for testing soon though.

Leafeon Myrmidon, on 12 Feb 2014 - 8:28 PM, said:
I minus-well post here since I made the patch...
Ahem. First, growths. These are based on the FE4 inheritance formula, and the pairs I used were Eilwood/Ninian, Hector/Lyn, Erk/Nino, and Sain/Rebecca.[spoiler=Roy][spoiler=Ninian]HP: 123
Str: 48
Skl: 53
Spd: 75
Luck: 85
Def: 45
Res: 70
Needs more Str and Skl barely improved, but the best dodgetank of the three and the best actual tank both physically and magically.

[spoiler=Lyn]HP:115
Str: 65
Skl: 80
Spd: 70
Luck: 73
Def: 40
Res: 50
The strongest Roy, with decent defenses. Most likely the best of the three.

[spoiler=Fiora]HP: 115
Str: 63
Spd: 65
Luck: 60
Res: 60
The worst, only outdoing Lyn in Res while only beating Ninian in Str and Skl. Only good if you want a mage killer Roy with more Str than 48, otherwise, Lyn or Ninian are better...

[spoiler=Lilina][spoiler=Lyn]HP: 115
Mgc: 70
Skl:83
Spd: 78
Luck:70
Res: 43
Amazing, better than or even with Florina in every stat but Res, and better than Farina outside of Str and Def. If only we didn't have to worry about Sue.

[spoiler=Florina]HP: 105
Skl: 73
Spd: 73
Luck: 65
Res: 48
Eh... if you prefer Spd or Skill over Mgc and want to save Lyn for Sue/Roy, here's your answer.

[spoiler=Farina]HP=120
Mgc: 80
Skl: 63
Spd: 63
Def: 50
More Mgc, less speed Skill. Unless you are going with Lyn, I'd pick this one for Lilina.

[spoiler=Lugh and Raigh][spoiler=Erk]For Lugh:
HP: 88
Skl: 75
Spd: 85
Luck: 70
Def: 25
For Raigh:
HP: 93
Mgc: 65
Skl: 68
Spd: 80
Luck: 53
Def: 28
Res: 65
There is literally no contest. Jaffar only has a better growth than Erk in Def, and not by much. In case you did not notice, Lugh's main parent is Nino and Raigh's is either Jaffar or Erk.

[spoiler=Jaffar]Lugh:
Mgc: 58
Luck: 55
Def: 30
Raigh:
Mgc: 40
Luck: 43
Def: 38
LOL AWFUL by comparison. Raigh especially.

[spoiler=Sue]HP=110
Better than she originally was, which is how she'll be if Lyn is Roy's/Lilina's mom.

[spoiler=Wolt][spoiler=Wil]HP: 105
Str: 70
Res: 40
Not as good as Sain, but still amazing.

[spoiler=Lowen]HP: 120
Str: 50
Skl: 55
Spd: 60
Luck: 75
Def: 48
Res: 45
Meh... the stats he does better than the other dad's in are the ones Wolt doesn't care so much about, except Luck.

[spoiler=Sain]HP: 110
Str: 80
Skl: 60
Res: 30
The best one simply because DAT STR!

[spoiler=Klein and Clarine]Klein:
HP:85
Str: 55
Skl:50
Spd:60
Luck: 50
Def: 35
Clarine:
HP: 80
Magic: 50
Skl: 40
Luck:55
Def:40
Res:50
I made Louise Klein's dominant and Pent Clarine's simply to make them act more like their classes.

[spoiler=Fir]HP: 103
Res:33
OMG BETTER THAN EVER.

So those are the buffs. A few other changes were made, most notably the unlimited Fae, Rapier, and SoS and Light magic wielding Valks. I'm probably going to nerf the SoS to 30 uses, even if it logically makes more sense for it to be indestructible. Roy is OP enough here already.
Good work with the stream, and I can't wait to see more of what I should do for the difficulty while keeping the inherited growths. this is giving me a nice gauge of what to do about that.

EDIT: I'm unsure how clear I made Sue, she's unchanged. The non used growths are just if you are curious.

I will be updating this as much as I can, since I've been quite busy with college and life as of lately.

Hope to see you all at my future streams! :D

[spoiler=Highlight Reels]and Highlight Reels:
N7 Average Azn (Rindisu), on 12 Jan 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:
Hello everyone, as I'm sure some of you may already know, I love streaming LP's of Fire Emblem, and also other games.

Since I love streaming, naturally I highlight most of my Shenanigans that occur while I am LP'ing said games.

Here are my ridiculous moments in Fire Emblem all for you guys to laugh at and enjoy. ><

Fire Emblem 5: Thracia 776 *In Progress*
Fire Emblem 6: Fuuin no Tsurugi *In Progress*
Fire Emblem 7: Rekka no Ken *Added first 2 failed attempts End Run stats*
Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones *Completed Difficult Ironman Run through Ephraim's route and added End Game Stats*
Fire Emblem 9: Path of Radiance *In Progress*

I will update if I have any significant updates to the Highlight Reels. I hope you all enjoy it! :D

Edited by John the Tactician

Hello everyone, as I'm sure some of you may already know, I love streaming LP's of Fire Emblem, and also other games.

Since I love streaming, naturally I highlight most of my Shenanigans that occur while I am LP'ing said games.

Here are my ridiculous moments in Fire Emblem all for you guys to laugh at and enjoy. ><

*In Progress*

*In Progress*

*Added first 2 failed attempts End Run stats*

*Completed Difficult Ironman Run and added End Game Stats*

*In Progress*

I will update if I have any significant updates to the Highlight Reels. I hope you all enjoy it! :D

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)

My FE8 Difficult Ironman Stream LP is finally finished. Thanks for everyone who came to watch the stream!

I finished with 5 deaths overall and 156 crits since chapter 16.

Here are the highlights of the most interesting parts of the stream so you can see what you have missed.

FE8 Highlight Stream

The next FE game i plan to do a scheduled run of again is FE7 HHM Attempt 3. I don't plan to fail this again. ><

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)

Fire Emblem 12: Heroes of Light and Shadow: Mostly Blind Maniac Difficulty Stream LP - Part 1

It will be in slightly less quality this time though, so more viewers can watch! Some viewers have commented that their internet is too slow to handle my streams :/

See you all there!

I minus-well post here since I made the patch...

Ahem. First, growths. These are based on the FE4 inheritance formula, and the pairs I used were Eilwood/Ninian, Hector/Lyn, Erk/Nino, and Sain/Rebecca.[spoiler=Roy][spoiler=Ninian]HP: 123

Str: 48

Skl: 53

Luck: 85

Res: 70

Needs more Str and Skl barely improved, but the best dodgetank of the three and the best actual tank both physically and magically.

[spoiler=Lyn]HP:115

Luck: 73

Res: 50

The strongest Roy, with decent defenses. Most likely the best of the three.

[spoiler=Fiora]HP: 115

Str: 63

Res: 60

The worst, only outdoing Lyn in Res while only beating Ninian in Str and Skl. Only good if you want a mage killer Roy with more Str than 48, otherwise, Lyn or Ninian are better...

[spoiler=Lilina][spoiler=Lyn]HP: 115

Skl:83

Luck:70

Amazing, better than or even with Florina in every stat but Res, and better than Farina outside of Str and Def. If only we didn't have to worry about Sue.

[spoiler=Florina]HP: 105

Skl: 73

Spd: 73

Eh... if you prefer Spd or Skill over Mgc and want to save Lyn for Sue/Roy, here's your answer.

[spoiler=Farina]HP=120

Mgc: 80

Spd: 63

Def: 50

More Mgc, less speed Skill. Unless you are going with Lyn, I'd pick this one for Lilina.

[spoiler=Lugh and Raigh][spoiler=Erk]For Lugh:

For Raigh:

Mgc: 65

Spd: 80

Luck: 53

There is literally no contest. Jaffar only has a better growth than Erk in Def, and not by much. In case you did not notice, Lugh's main parent is Nino and Raigh's is either Jaffar or Erk.

[spoiler=Jaffar]Lugh:

Mgc: 58

Def: 30

Raigh:

Mgc: 40

Luck: 43

Def: 38

LOL AWFUL by comparison. Raigh especially.

[spoiler=Sue]HP=110

Better than she originally was, which is how she'll be if Lyn is Roy's/Lilina's mom.

[spoiler=Wolt][spoiler=Wil]HP: 105

Str: 70

Res: 40

Not as good as Sain, but still amazing.

[spoiler=Lowen]HP: 120

Skl: 55

Luck: 75

Def: 48

Res: 45

Meh... the stats he does better than the other dad's in are the ones Wolt doesn't care so much about, except Luck.

[spoiler=Sain]HP: 110

Str: 80

Skl: 60

Res: 30

The best one simply because DAT STR!

[spoiler=Klein and Clarine]Klein:

HP:85

Str: 55

Skl:50

Spd:60

Luck: 50

Def: 35

Clarine:

HP: 80

Magic: 50

Skl: 40

Luck:55

Def:40

Res:50

I made Louise Klein's dominant and Pent Clarine's simply to make them act more like their classes.

[spoiler=Fir]HP: 103

Res:33

OMG BETTER THAN EVER.

So those are the buffs. A few other changes were made, most notably the unlimited Fae, Rapier, and SoS and Light magic wielding Valks. I'm probably going to nerf the SoS to 30 uses, even if it logically makes more sense for it to be indestructible. Roy is OP enough here already.

Good work with the stream, and I can't wait to see more of what I should do for the difficulty while keeping the inherited growths. this is giving me a nice gauge of what to do about that.

EDIT: I'm unsure how clear I made Sue, she's unchanged. The non used growths are just if you are curious.

Edited by Glaceon Mage