• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=Death Note and Code Geass spoilers]Light started with 'good' intentions (getting rid of criminal is good. Doing it by killing them is morally ambiguous). The power of the Death however got to his head and he started to consider himself some sort of God. As for he only died because Ryuk wrote his name in the Death Note thing, I thought Shinigami only could kill people when their time had come. My guess was that Light was destined to die that day and Ryuk just finalized it. And Shirley might not have been a really interesting character, but the fact that Rolo killed her out of jealousy brings him down a few points in my book. Lelouch reaction to her death is what always makes me cry.

[spoiler=Death Note Spoiler]Shinigami kill to lengthen their own lifespans. So however much time Light had left had Ryuk not written his name is added to Ryuk's lifetime. So had Ryuk not done that, Light probably would live longer in prison, Ryuk even mentions this.

In addition, when Gelus (or however it was spelled) killed Misa's murderer before he could kill Misa, since that lengthened Misa's natural life, he died. Not because the murderer lived less than he was supposed to, because Misa lived longer than destiny said.

[spoiler=Death Note Spoiler]Shinigami kill to lengthen their own lifespans. So however much time Light had left had Ryuk not written his name is added to Ryuk's lifetime. So had Ryuk not done that, Light probably would live longer in prison, Ryuk even mentions this.

In addition, when Gelus (or however it was spelled) killed Misa's murderer before he could kill Misa, since that lengthened Misa's natural life, he died. Not because the murderer lived less than he was supposed to, because Misa lived longer than destiny said.

Forgot that detail

Thanks for clearing that up.

SOMEONE WHO RECOGNIZES HER

yes, she's great

But of course, I'm pleasently surprised to find a lady who played Fate/Extra... and what looks like CCC at that(if you did, how did you manage that?)

Now about her being great......

This thread sure does grow fast

Indeed, but most of it is filler

But of course, I'm pleasently surprised to find a lady who played Fate/Extra... and what looks like CCC at that(if you did, how did you manage that?)

Now about her being great......

ya, F/E is pretty much fanservice/the game, but I still enjoy it ・っ・

I haven't played CCC, but it looks fantastic asdf

I should really write Chapter 4...

I say do it, especially if it's fresh in your head

ya, F/E is pretty much fanservice/the game, but I still enjoy it ・っ・

I haven't played CCC, but it looks fantastic asdf

No no no... Extra is fine.

CCC is fanservice the game.jpg, and yes, it plays much better than the first... Gilgamesh roflstomps the game, so use him first to learn the enemy patterns

@Sol: I'm on my phone down my father's

Aw, well... there goes my suggestion.