• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

goontastic

GOONTASTIC

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Well yeah, that's an exception. But when you go on the first week ;w;''

There were people shoving to get into the front of the line; it was scary as heck.

Oh my =o That is scary~ Yeah when we went there our first day the line was long but nobody was shoving

Edited by Freohr Datia

Even though there are other Canadians, there's no one from the thread close to where I live, so I feel ya

And I am not the only French Speaker here, but the only one in Europa.

I guess Mayora would be one of the loneliest, because execpt the rare Alfred Kamon's appearance, he's the only Italian.

Edited by Edna Telmis

We should have a big gathering when we have the money/time

Japan or bust

you just think that because you live where everyone has best accent so it seems normal

There are some people here that have a thick Welsh/British/Chavvy accent, but I am not one of them

Even people here think my accent is monotone and deadpan-like

Chapter 8: Naughx

Naughx P.O.V.

I calmly walk through the frozen plains, no particular destination in mind. My stomach grumbles a bit, and I bite my hand in an attempt to sate it. After all, no one is better at dealing with hunger than me. That's a talent I got from expirience.

"Is that the boy we're looking for?" I hear someone call. I quickly spin towards the source of the voice. Three Ice Angels, young by the look of them, as their wings were small.

"He doesn't have wings, light brown hair..." a second angel says. "I'd place a bet on it."

"Figures Queen Glaceon would send someone after me..." I mumble. "Hey! Do you even know why humans are being turned into angels?"

"To fight, of course! There's a truce until further notice, but if we capture you and convert you, we win!" The second one, who had blonde hair and blue eyes, shouted.

"That's not right." I say bluntly. "I know the real reason, and it does not call for this! Let it go!"

"Wait. If you know the real reason, why not tell us, Naughx? That's what we were told was the name of our target." The first angel asks. I sigh.

"Very well, I'll tell you as a witness." I sigh as I begin recollecting what had happened that day one week ago.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

Proximity and locations huh... I suppose I'm the only MX in the thread... though who knows if there's no one near. Maybe if someone here is from CA or AZ...

b-but

I go there every week and still have fun

Well yeah, that's an exception. But when you go on the first week ;w;''

There were people shoving to get into the front of the line; it was scary as heck.

Welsh*

It's okay I'll visit someday

SHAKA LAKA

I meant if you did them every days all days.

It won't be as fun.

Once a week is good.

Then come buy, since you're nearby.

Just visit all the European HHH members actually.

...And I have to go, see ya tomorrow !

Japan or bust

There are some people here that have a thick Welsh/British/Chavvy accent, but I am not one of them

Even people here think my accent is monotone and deadpan-like

I want to go to Japan

(So potential location: 1. Japan if possible 2.Somewhere in 'merica since that's where the concentration of HHHer is the highest)