Ah! it`s Faval! oh no wait..Asaello??

Naglfar94

Sigh yes yes I know this is like the 100th time I am back here again asking for help. But There is a small problem going on well it is big if I can`t find a way to fix it. Here I am testing everything out once more and just when everything looked in place another problem strikes sigh why me? I feel like kicking FE4 then throwing it out of a window Lol this must be the most hardest tricky FE ever to hack. Anyway the little problem that popped up is 3 children units Sety,Faval and Corple are missing!! and instead their sub char are there..Well I would not say missing the 3 originals are there? sorta but only in cut scenes on the map and in battle they are the sub units a clear example is faval gone and Asaello is here! is this a common problem in hacking FE4? I have a feeling it might be so how do you fix it? I tried myself already and nothing... I wonder if the portrait editor has something to do with this? no couldn`t be as I did not touch anything in there so something else maybe? anyway here it is Asaello is not supposed to be there! it is so weird Patty is there but no Faval. Also there is an enemy Tinny in the castle but I already know what that is I think heh it is just a common glitch in FE4 where if you don`t recruit a unit you at times see them as an enemy in there. But Asaello and the others is another story.

post-8375-0-81149200-1393587749_thumb.png

post-8375-0-57232300-1393588128_thumb.png

post-8375-0-11765300-1393588263_thumb.png

1. PLEASE try to at least space out your sentences more because it's way too early in the morning for me to put this much effort into trying to decipher what you're saying

2. it happens on a vanilla ROM too, try going back to chapter 5 and re-clearing it idk why it happens

Sometimes if you frameskip through the end of chapter 5, the game will get really confused and forget that some of the children exist. Redo the end of the chapter and the issue should resolve. I'm not entirely sure why this happens but I'd imagine it's due to a flaw in emulation at those speeds.

As Cam's mentioned, please do put some effort into your posts, it makes it much easier to see what went wrong if they're nicely presented. There's also the fact only like five people care about FE4 hacking, it's detrimental for you if your post format puts one of them off reading.

1. PLEASE try to at least space out your sentences more because it's way too early in the morning for me to put this much effort into trying to decipher what you're saying

2. it happens on a vanilla ROM too, try going back to chapter 5 and re-clearing it idk why it happens

Ok I will do that I`m sorry.. Oh I see that is quite odd that happens I started Chap 5 over and this time no fast forward and all was normal thank you!!

Yes!! I know it worked out fine! Faval was..well himself! haha it is just weird that the game messes up from too much speed I wonder if that is why it was crashing so much on me too from too much fast forward maybe. Whaaat!!? serious? really? and here I was thinking there were a lot more FE4 hackers out there than that.. Well there are but I mean well you get it. Wow so few and it is such a wonderful game a pain to hack but it is great so me hacking it was probably a plus to add to the few FE4 hacks already out.

Sometimes if you frameskip through the end of chapter 5, the game will get really confused and forget that some of the children exist. Redo the end of the chapter and the issue should resolve. I'm not entirely sure why this happens but I'd imagine it's due to a flaw in emulation at those speeds.

As Cam's mentioned, please do put some effort into your posts, it makes it much easier to see what went wrong if they're nicely presented. There's also the fact only like five people care about FE4 hacking, it's detrimental for you if your post format puts one of them off reading.

ModEdit:

Don't double post.

Edited by eCut