I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed horrible person IMO :(

(jk I don't resent anyone except Kofjager)

screw it it's too early to write flavour

Like I admit town were trash this game but my alignment winning over the other alignment is always preferable

Dear Refa, you are BBM, the Backstabber.

You’re an amazing incredibly modest player (who sometimes suffers from not being able to read), but we don’t care about that. In Everyone is Mafia Mafia games, you tend to make alliances with half the game and then backstab them afterwards. You’ve never won doing this, and even in Toonami where you tried to make an alliance with both of the third parties, they rejected you. So as payback, you’ve become the third yourself. Also did I mention you’re amazing? nobias

Every night, you may post in your role pm <Night X - Allying myself with USER>. You will pretend to form an alliance with user, luring them into a false sense of security and leaving them vulnerable to your betrayal.

Also, every night you may post in your role pm <Night X - ##Backstabbing!>. You will cut off your alliances with all of the players you have targetted with your previous ability and kill them all during the night. You may make an alliance and backstab during the same night.

Also, at night, you may post in your role pm <Night X - ##Persuade USER A to target USER B>. You will make a deal with USER A, and persuade them to switch the target of their role that night to USER B. This ability cannot be used on consecutive nights.

In addition, you also get mistakenly added to the playerlist multiple times on some occasions. As a result, the first attempt on your life will fail as they targeted the wrong playerslot.

You are Self-Aligned. You win when everyone else is dead or nothing can prevent the same from happening.

phase ends when all actions are in at a reasonable time

Someone decided that Wen was posting too mu-

Nah just kidding, but you found him dead anyway.

AS OF MAKING THIS POST, I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT I AM

THIS WILL GO WELL

Dear Kopfjager, you are SB, the Town Mod Error.

You're an alright player who tends to have horrible luck as scum. You also mess up at hosting a lot, sometimes just minor things, but sometimes stuff that gets people subbed out. Come to think of it, BBM probably made a horrible horrible mistake asking you to co-host. And then he made you write most of the role pms because he was really lazy. What a jerk.

Every night, you may post in your role PM <Night X - ##Leaking Information to USER>. You will let slip some information about the setup anonymously to that playerslot. This information is guaranteed to be correct. The amount of useful information you can send out is limited however; even you can't mess up that many times.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

So much for the hosts still being alive!

With 7 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, and 4 to hammer early. Today is LYLO. Phase ends at 23:00 GMT+0 on the 8th of May.

srs ly fuc k voo doo I wan t to mur der som eon e irl rig ht now

idc who

So Pol y tra cke d me las t nig ht (spo ile rs: I vis ite d him). His cla im is als o leg it. Fla vor is tha t he is so dru nk tha t he'll tel l any one who vis ite d him his res ult s, but he als o is too dru nk to rem emb er his res ult s in the mor nin g.

Als o Als o I'm now rol e dis abl d bec aus e app are ntl y I'm bec omi ng les s con vin cin g whe n ask ing for rol e cla ims (you chu mps).

;/

Scu mte am is any 3 of Dar ros / Jun ko / Eli e / GP imo (by PoE); Pol y's rol e mak es no sen se for scu m, and it's pro ven now. I exp lai ned Shi nor i alr ead y, and I can not be scu m FMP OV.

Dis cus s.

tbh typ ing all of thi s shi t lik e thi s jus t mak es me wan t to lyn ch Jun ko and say fuc k los ing I don't eve n car e any mor e.

qusston 4 evri1; sud I myspel thiinngs lyk thiis or sud I insserrt ranndomm spaaces aass I diid the rresst of thiis posst.

whi ch wou ld you all pre fer?

Kopfj ager tol d me tha t chang es t o rol es ca n b e revers ed.

Eukly d, u r clea r asa rolcop, no t twn rlcop. Ify ou wer e ma fia, u still ha d reas on toki ll Re fa.

Re fa's statemen t abou t Shino ri bei ng likel y ma fia does n't mak e sens e becaus e he coul d onl y hav e prim ed Shino ri N 2.

Prett y sur e Shino ri, Darro s + Kopfj ager cleare d each othe r alread y.

By Eukl yd's cho ice o f exclusio n inhi s possibl e scu mteam, Shino ri + Eukly d + Pol y ise ntirely possibl e.

Ido n't bu y tha t ma fia deci ded 2 kil lan inact ive inf ormation giv er wh ose inf ormation eve n becom es inaccurat e afte ra certai n poin t ove r prove n roleco p.

Woul d vot e Eukl yd no w bu t WIFO M potentia l.

Green Poet are you saying shinori is scum but he isn't scum. "Refa's statement about shinori being mafia is unlikely" But shinori is might part of the scumteam. Also mentions that shinori darros and kopflajer cleared each other. Also said that if refa flips sk euklyd will have a lot less chance of being mafia yet you are voting him? This play isn't making sense.

Can you clarify on these points please.

Forg et it

Wh y amI eve n conside ring WIF OM

##Vot e: Eu klyd

If u wer e tow n, yo u'd b dea d righ t no w.

hol y fuc k unv ote rig ht now are you cra zy

##Vote: Junko

Deathtunnelled me all day yesterday, and voodoo's stupid for a town role imo.

fite me.

hammer gg

about to start watching a movie so you'll have to wait a few hours for flips but it should be pretty obvious

I HANDED YOU THE SCUMTEAM ON A SILVER PLATTER HRNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

See, this is why I'm an ITP and not Town like my fake Role PM said.