I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

Yeah, remember CY'OR Mafia, probably the only game in which Town!Paperblade made it past N1 in!

He also lived through that entire game, which made it even more amazing I guess.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Refa: Lol, why did you just throw in "keikaku" (And not even in Kanji/hiragana at that...)? You've just painted yourself a weeaboo vibe/aura like nothing else in my head, LOL.

SO WEEB

(really it's because it's a meme)

I've completed my obligatory 1 game of 2k14. Dallas out until the next year!

Since Grassbridger flaked from SF, you guys decided to kill Junko for it. Makes about as much sense as the first two lynches I guess.

Ok, so my initial post wasn't about word choice (at least, not in my mind), but then Viata said (paraphrased) "well my word choice was weird, when I said 'wanted' I really meant 'wanted'." So I don't think that clarified anything. I guess I can see how this breaks down to word choice, and I know that's a thing I jump on erroneously (yay F2F experience), but when I posted it was like "I see a scumslip" and that's it.

Dear Junko Enoshima, you are Grassbridger, the Town Voodoo.

You have this habit of looking really far into peoples wording and scumreading them on it, just because they used a couple of words you didnt like. We came up with this role before Periodic Table of the Elements was hosted. We laughed when we found out what your role was in it too. Unfortunately infinite strongkills are op, and so you got majorly nerfed.

During the night, you may post in your role pm <##Voodoo: USER, WORD>. If USER uses the designated word, you will call them out on it and place a ghostvote on them.You cannot directly ask or manipulate the target into saying the word, nor can it be a necessary word for sentence structure (like a or the), or something thats part of basic mafia terminology (such as lynch or mafia), or someones (nick)name. Basically ask us if something is alright to use. After you call out USER for their word choice once, they will be informed of what word they cannot say. If they do it again in a different post, youll drop another vote on them though.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Darros might not actually be a tracker, but he is still definitely dead!

Anyone wanna explain to me what's happened so I can be lazy and not read? That sounds like a good idea. Someone do that.

Dear Darros, you are Shinori, the Town Gamer.

You tend to join a lot of games but not end up posting that much, because youre playing League of Legends or World of Warcraft instead. Come to think of it, referring you when I signed up for League probably wasnt the best idea to keep you from being inactive. Half your posts seem to be you saying that youll post later. Post another excuse later, anyway.

During the night, you may post in your role pm <##Following: USER>. You will play LoL with USER during the night, and when they go afk they will tell you any actions that they have to go and perform that night. Unfortunately, youre too busy playing to bother posting, so youll get your results a night phase late.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Green Poet tried to use her Commuter ticket to escape, but got hit by the train instead!

Welcome to sf mafia, where the rules are made up and the points don't matter.

That's right, the points matter just like the entire scumteam slipping and nobody giving two shits about it. If this game were a child right now, I'd abort it.

Dear Green Poet, you are Elieson, the Beloved Father.

Oh god why did they mislynch you dumb reasons again. You really don’t have good luck with surviving day phases as a townie, seeing as how people seem to come up with the weirdest reasons to lynch you. Even though you should be clear, that won’t save you. All it will do is make me even more annoyed that people insist on your lynch. On the other hand, somehow people didn’t want to lynch you until LYLO in Fakeclaim despite your claim being so obviously bullshit, but what can you do?

If you are ever lynched, all town players will spend the night raging at how about how they lynched you for dumb reasons, and will be unable to act. Antitown factions obviously won’t care, and will be able to act as normal.

Poly probably would've seen all of this happen, had his liver not failed due to overdrinking!

If there's a tie I'd asssume vig would shoot his choice out of the two scummmy players which tied.

Again I was/am incredily drunk don't judge me little kiddie you have n idea wha it's like.

Dear Polydeuces, you are Kirsche, the Town Drunkposter.

You're a pretty good player, but every now and then (read: every game), you have a bit too much to drink. Of course, since you're so dedicated to mafia, this doesn't stop you from posting. Or trying to post, anyways, with various levels of intelligibility. You're also really bad at hiding your identity in anonymous games, with a 2/2 record of revealing yourself (thankfully only a 1/2 record of getting modkilled for it).

Every night, you may post in your role PM <Night X - ##Track USER>. You will follow USER and note who he visits that night. Of course, since you'll be drunk while doing it, you'll tell your results to anyone who visits you that night. However, you yourself will have no recollection of your results in the morning. You should probably stop drinking

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

And with that, there were two. Uh, three. I forgot about Elieson until he started yelling.

Also, answer me this: HOW THE FUCK AM I EVEN BEING SHADY? Like, you don't explain why I am scum other than this and being "forgettable". I am doing my absolute best to contribute if I have something to contribute, and what exactly am I supposed to do if no matter what I do I am always forgettable? Like, EXPLAIN THESE THINGS.

Dear Elieson, you are Boron, the Mafia Invisible Woman.

You're a good player, but since you don't always push your reads as hard as you could, you get accused a lot of slipping under the radar. You also always roll Courier and/or Rolecop. Once, you even rolled both of them at once. Good thing you're not either of those things this time right?

Once during the night, you may post in your role PM <Night X - ##Neighborizing USER A, USER B, and USER C>. You will yell at your targets during the night, so that they notice you exist, and will be able to talk to them for the rest of the game outside of the thread in a quicktopic.

In addition. because everyone seems to forget that you exist or what you've done, any kills you perform will not show up on other players night reports.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Shinori stood there wondering how hard he would've stomped town had he actually decided to use his role more than once.

Sorry for the inactivity, new at this, timezone, busy week. With fewer of us, everyone's going to be looking a little more suspicious. Eli, you commanded pretty much all of the prior lynchings, funny how all of them turned out to be passengers, hmm?

Dear Shinori, you are Shin, the Mafia Englishman.

You play SF mafia on a somewhat regular basis, although everything went downhill for you after your first game, Trainwreck. For some reason, your amazing excuse of "I'm British, new, and have timezone problems" stopped working. Now people just tend to lynch you. Over and over again. If not, you usually tend to eat a vig shot or something. Jerks. Theres a reason youve only survived two games or something in the whole time youve been on SF.

Every night, you may post in your role PM <Night X - ##Disable USER>. You will meet USER during the night and confuse them with your excuses. As soon as they finish performing their night action, they will continuously try to figure out your alignment, but to no avail. As such, they will be too busy to perform their night action on subsequent nights. Passive abilities will also be disabled. Of course, if you die, they will stop trying to figure out your alignment and regain use of their role.

In addition, since you live in England, your night time is different to many of the other players. If any players try to interfere with your night actions, youll probably be asleep at the time anyway, and so you cannot be roleblocked or redirected.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

And finally, Euklyd stood proudly holding up his medal for "most out of place claim that didn't get lynched"!

scorrikitty: BORED

Dear Euklyd, you are scorri, the Uninterested Scum.

You used to get killed a lot early, which led to you purposely coasting on D1 so you wouldnt die as town, which led to you purposely coasting early as scum, which led to you complaining about boredom to me on Skype when we were scumbuddies two games in a row like every other minute. Goddamnit it, go play SWTOR. Or pet some kitties.

Every night, you may post in your role pm <##Mimicing USER>. You will complain to your target about how bored you are, and in an attempt to entertain you they will tell you about any abilities they have, be they active or passive.

Alternatively, after copying an ability, you may post in your role pm <##___ USER>. You will roleplay as the target of your mimic ability and use their action on the designated target. If you mimic a day action, you must post this in thread instead, and will not be able to carry out any non-factional actions that night.

You may only mimic a player once each, and if you use an ability, you lose it and must mimic another player instead. If you mimic two players consecutively, the first ability is overwritten.

Also, dying is boring. As such, you'll avoid the first attempt that anyone makes on your life, aside from the lynch.

Congratulations to the Mafia for winning I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM4!

Mod QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/PZShPB42eRz

SB can post the spreadsheet later; I can't find it atm.

Comments coming up.

Oh, now I remember what I was really mad at.

Fuck witches. I loathe witches with a passion. I hate getting screwed over because I said the wrong word.

Literally worse than survivors. ##shotsfasted

oh poly wasn't scum :facepalm: sorry poly

and this is why I don't want to ever fucking speak of this game again

Fuck witches. I loathe witches with a passion. I hate getting screwed over because I said the wrong word.

Didn't that also happen in PToE mafia?

Also, those quotes are amazing.

EDIT:

and this is why I don't want to ever fucking speak of this game again

Poly, stuff like this happens. People will think you are scum even when you're not for ??? reasons, but that's no reason to never "fucking speak of this game again". Town lynched me in Unnamed mafia for stupid and not well explained reasons when I was town, and you know what I still talk about it because if you pretend a game doesn't exist because ~it made you mad~ no one will ever learn anything from it.

Edited by Sangyul

Yeah, it did. It SUCKED. After I successfully claimed Cop, too. Fuck witches.

Oh god why did they mislynch you dumb reasons again. You really don’t have good luck with surviving day phases as a townie, seeing as how people seem to come up with the weirdest reasons to lynch you. Even though you should be clear, that won’t save you. All it will do is make me even more annoyed that people insist on your lynch. On the other hand, somehow people didn’t want to lynch you until LYLO in Fakeclaim despite your claim being so obviously bullshit, but what can you do?

I know I wasn't mislynched but I really do feel your pain, Elieson; especially the weirdest reasons part (also because Darros could have totally saved me but he didn't ;_;). I guess this can be one of the few Mafia games whose ending I regret, along with Fakeclaim and Badass. I really liked those games, so I guess that's a good place to be?

Badass woulda gone so much better if SB didn't backstab me.

backstab? what happened? curious to know because this seems interesting. was sb traitor?

Edited by DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

[5/5/14 4:02:44 PM] Euklyd: probably

[5/5/14 4:13:03 PM] Euklyd: yeah okay seriously fuck this

[5/5/14 4:13:12 PM] Euklyd: voodoos are the worst

[5/5/14 4:16:12 PM] Euklyd: im done

[5/5/14 4:16:14 PM] Euklyd: gg

[5/5/14 4:16:18 PM] Euklyd: ugh

[5/5/14 4:17:06 PM] Euklyd: I am legit turboing the next voodoo I come across

[5/5/14 4:17:07 PM] Euklyd: like

[5/5/14 4:17:12 PM] Euklyd: policylynch right there

[5/5/14 4:17:40 PM] Euklyd: worse than disguiser/10

this was me in the mafchat

I stand by my comments

^^LOL Poly, I probably would've backstabbed you if I didn't get lynched.

the activity in the Mafia chat is incredible.

Truly inspires us all to do better in the future.

backstab? what happened? curious to know because this seems interesting. was sb traitor?

no, backup cult leader.

the activity in the Mafia chat is incredible.

we had a Skype chat; if you wanna see the logs I'm fine with them getting posted (dunno about my scumbuddies; you guys okay with that?)

ALSO Refa your avatar was perf.

[5/2/14 2:39:12 PM] Euklyd: when did he change his avatar to Kira?

[5/2/14 2:39:20 PM] Elieson: (last week)

[5/2/14 2:39:23 PM] Shinori: Blah

[5/2/14 2:39:29 PM] Euklyd: seems like an SK crumb to me