Tales from the HHH Bar: Volume 1

Angsty God

I stepped through the cold night air, wondering what was going on in the bar I saw before me. Next to me, my kitten sat shivering, begging me to pick it up and warm its freezing paws. I gulped as I stepped inside.

The moment I stepped in, it was almost as if the room exploded. "A new person!" A waitress cried, dropping the mugs she held to run over and clasp my hands. "I'm 58% psychotic who are you?"

I looked at her blankly. She wouldn't believe me. A small, approximately twelve year old boy, God? Moreover, even if she did believe that, she wouldn't believe the story I had to tell of why I was wandering the mortal world.

"Looks like Kim has a new member of her reverse harem." A blue haired boy jested. "That's all this pub is."

"Don't ship me with Kin!" A redhead retorted. "Comet! Stop saying that!"

I giggled at their antics. A tall dark haired boy with an eyepatch looked over at myself and Kim. "Pardon me for saying this, but... why is a child here?"

I came to my senses. Jolting my hand from Kim's, I ran out of there. A pub wasn't where I belonged.

I belonged nowhere. Gods in a world that destroyed its own heaven... belong nowhere.

I will never socialize with them.

Soledai asked for angst... So I thought of this. The pub is, obviously, a "Physical" HHH thread.

Hope you all enjoyed that... random thing.

All future volumes will be visualizing random HHH pages in a bar.

[spoiler=Contents]Volume 2- 999.

Volume 3- 743.

Volume 4- 420.

Volume 5- 3231.

Volume 6- 2824.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I...I don't even...

Trying to make that thread angsty is tough.

So I made it about that kid Knee talked about and made him angst over his destroyed home.

TBH I've done better.

6/10

About right.

If Hello Hi Hey was a Bar - Volume II

Page 999, the overshadowed and less successful brother of Page 1000.

"Tsubakinumi." Damian said to the crying waitress before him. She perked up as Nobody cheered her on.

"You know, I really like Artur's sprite palette." Tonton said in an off topic manner, holding up a bizarre animated sign containing Artur's Sage sprite.

Meanwhile, Hero King, a relatively new arrival, was accepting Kim's bizarre love confession, to which Damian responded that the bar was the ultimate matchmaking locale, while Shadow, a dark haired, tall boy with a negative attitude, mulled over the idea of Paradise. "Paradise... Ah, that's funny." He said, completely off topic.

In time, people noted Tonton's sign. Nobody was quick to share his opinion of Artur's, stating he preferred him as a Bishop. Tonton's reaction was another animated sign containing nothing but Gilliam as a General

Eventually, Anon dramatically entered, and asked for a page 1000 for the book, to be told that they were not there. Kim however, used this as a way to magnify the hype, after which Page 1000 was pushed through and the tavern exploded.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

If HHH was a bar - Volume III

Page 743- A Loss of Individuality

Kim was known for being the number 1 chattiest person in the HHH bar. Except, of course...

"Why are you rubbing salt in the wound?" An older customer, a hazel eyed boy by the name of Lux, sighed. Next to him, Tonton was babbling with Nobody about the size of phones and how they changed. The Brazillians had mentioned at some point that the iPhone 5 was basically an iPhone 4 with an extra row of apps.

In response to the chaos of the humble bar, Kim chose to do what she always did: Quote Damian. "Because I am [Kim], love and tolerate all!" Kim declared in response to Lux's sentiments. This resulted in Shadow laughing like crazy.

"Stop quoting Damian." Lux asked flatly.

"I concur," Damian added swiftly.

"Nuh." Kim responded. "Damian 2014."

"She's just a Damian quoting machine!" Lux cried. "She lost all individuality!"

"Uh..." A blonde Welsh said in response to the scene unfolding before him. "We're losing Kiburlah! This is terrible!"

"HEY! I was speaking to you!" A kitty loving waitress cried. "Classical music blah blah......"

"Shut up." Kim said, flashing a Happy Gary grin.

"Stop this shit!" Damian finally screamed, causing all heads to turn to him and all noise to quiet to a murmur.

"Okay." Kim hastily agreed. For she knew the wrath of Damian was no laughing matter... to her anyway.

This was an odd chapter.

Edited by Magical Glace

If HHH Was a Bar - Volume IV

Page 420- A Page from the Days when we were Bravely Default Spoilers ~ THE THREAD!

It was a surprisingly peaceful day in the pub. Everyone was cheerily chatting mostly about the hot new game- Bravely Default.

"Edea is grnine!" Kim cheerily chimed to Duck, who was just trying the game for the first time.

"Don't play on hard." Nobody warned. "Also, Raganrock online has my favorite game music soundtrack. Oh the nostalgia... it's been nine years since I played."

Meanwhile, Fre was wearing herself out. She had survived a ninja encounter that day, and her dark skin was covered in bruises. "Well, I'm going to bed... night." She mumbled, as she left to return home.

"Night!" Duck cheered, completely forgetting his advice givers for the moment. John, the bartender was quick to follow suit. Kin, however, demanded to know why everyone was leaving. She didn't recieve an answer.

Sighing in exasperation, Kim turned back to Duck and Nobody. "I don't like Agnés very much though."

"I grew to like her." Nobody answered simply.

"She seems the least likable to me." Duck mumbled.

"I agree," Nobody said, turning from Kin to Duck. "I like the others more, but I don't dislike her."

"Eh, she's better than Tiz," Kim said.

Lux wondered if he should get the game that had the pub so abuzz, but was told that it steals souls by Kim, and resultantly, he found himself locked from the conversation. "I've been attacked in that other town for implying Chrom and Female Avatar is canon." He said, desperate for a subject change.

"People hate my Lyn fanboying sometimes." John pointed out.

"I hate people like that..." The redheaded customer said angrily. "They act oh so high and mighty and it drives me insane."

"Of course, that place is full of Chrom fangirls..." Lux admitted.

"...Let's not go there." Duck sighed. At least it felt normal in there that day!

Boring chap, I know.

If HHH Was a Bar - Volume IVPage 420- A Page from the Days when we were Bravely Default Spoilers ~ THE THREAD!It was a surprisingly peaceful day in the pub. Everyone was cheerily chatting mostly about the hot new game- Bravely Default."Edea is grnine!" Kim cheerily chimed to Duck, who was just trying the game for the first time."Don't play on hard." Nobody warned. "Also, Raganrock online has my favorite game music soundtrack. Oh the nostalgia... it's been nine years since I played."Meanwhile, Fre was wearing herself out. She had survived a ninja encounter that day, and her dark skin was covered in bruises. "Well, I'm going to bed... night." She mumbled, as she left to return home."Night!" Duck cheered, completely forgetting his advice givers for the moment. John, the bartender was quick to follow suit. Kin, however, demanded to know why everyone was leaving. She didn't recieve an answer.Sighing in exasperation, Kim turned back to Duck and Nobody. "I don't like Agnés very much though.""I grew to like her." Nobody answered simply."She seems the least likable to me." Duck mumbled. "I agree," Nobody said, turning from Kin to Duck. "I like the others more, but I don't dislike her.""Eh, she's better than Tiz," Kim said. Lux wondered if he should get the game that had the pub so abuzz, but was told that it steals souls by Kim, and resultantly, he found himself locked from the conversation. "I've been attacked in that other town for implying Chrom and Female Avatar is canon." He said, desperate for a subject change."People hate my Lyn fanboying sometimes." John pointed out."I hate people like that..." The redheaded customer said angrily. "They act oh so high and mighty and it drives me insane.""Of course, that place is full of Chrom fangirls..." Lux admitted."...Let's not go there." Duck sighed. At least it felt normal in there that day!Boring chap, I know.

...I'm now haunted by my fangirl past.

Still, love reading this.