Let's Journey on an Adventure with the HHH thread! (Story I character poll up!)

Idk lol  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character in World of Two Extremes?

• Lux ~ Light Angel of Aires
    • Silver ~ Holder of the Seal
    • Duck ~ Old Friend
    • Kitty ~ General of Light
    • Comet ~ Chancellor of Ice
    • Kinumi ~ Goddess of the Untouched Heavens
    • Glaceon ~ Goddess of the Frozen Wasteland
    • Tonton ~ God of the Charred Wasteland
    • Dusk ~ General of Ice
    • Naughx ~ The Last Human
    • Other
  2. 2. Thus far, which story do you prefer?

• World of Two Extremes
    • Children of Curses

To be fair Tator Tot is just responding to people now, wouldn't you consider it rude of somebody to not respond to you while you're talking to them?I'm glad this is a thread, because I haven't been able to keep up with this reading (and I didn't really catch the first chapters when they were made) and a thread is a good way to organize it and make it easy on me to keep up with it because there are links in the first post.Also I don't think this is really serious enough for the creative section... people in the creative section... are pretty critical about entries there~ Or last I checked, which was a long long time agoAnd it probably will definitely be simpler than getting John to keep editing her story links into hhh thread's op.So I think this is a good place for it.Now time to catch uuuuuuup

To be fair, I did keep a table of contents in my profile, but it was spoilered at the bottom of about me and easy to miss.

I felt this was more organized, and easier for people to find, so yeah.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just concerned for Comet.

After all, Comet gave Dusk the order to kill him should he lose control, and it's certain to happen if no one stepped in.

yeah yeah I know; though I hope SL is alright in the end. Seems a bit scary for it to happen :c

Wee all caught up

Don't worry Kitty you're just trying to protect somebody~!.... though sadly it comes with a price ;u;

lol this is the best thing.

..... It's as I just said...

(Oh yeah Tator Tot is what I call Aleph btw)

Chapter 12: Lux

Comet P.O.V.

"Why do you care so much?" I ask, staring at the girl Kitty presented me. "We've never met."

"Because..." She looked down. "You never asked for what happened to you. All it did was make you hate yourself. So go ahead! If it means you'll hold on a bit longer, I'll gladly permit it."

"Well, you're insistent." I mumble. "She's crazy... What is she thinking?" I think as I look at her. I start to go down to my knees, as she had been seated on the floor the whole time. "I suppose, if you want to choose this, I have no right to stop you." I look down, nervous. "It won't hurt much." I feel the girl shake as I lean in closer.

"Stop!" I hurriedly look at the voice's source, who spoke just before I had sealed the act. A pair of light angels, a boy and a girl, have joined Kitty, the girl, and I in my room. Two fire angels are just outside the doorway. It was the male light angel who spoke.

"Silver!" He says. "Are you all right?"

"Lux..." She answers, trailing off. "I'm sorry. Hurry up, Comet! Just get it over with already!"

"Are you this girl's friend?" I ask.

"Yes." Lux nods. "I pushed Queen Kinumi into telling me what they were planning on doing to her. To be honest, I was surprised, but... Tell me one thing. Did she grant approval?"

"You mean your friend?" The girl continues to shake in my arms, but I pay it no mind. "She was confused at first, but... She eventually told me to of her own will, out of what seemed to be pity." I look back at the quaking girl in my arms. "I'm against it, but... It's her choice. I do not believe that she will be convinced otherwise." I look away. "I'm sorry," I mumble, to no one in particular, before allowing myself to bite the girl.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

I see, Lux is an angel now? Heh, I'm still curious at the process, how are they done and is it the same for each faction?

Makes sense if you consider what Lux means, or did you already think of that?

What a prophet.

Heh, I still can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but I will say, now that I thought about it... It seemed odd...

A war between Fire and Ice... A war right, but there was something missing from this war... the fighting.

I see, Lux is an angel now? Heh, I'm still curious at the process, how are they done and is it the same for each faction?

Makes sense if you consider what Lux means, or did you already think of that?

Heh, I still can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but I will say, now that I thought about it... It seemed odd...

A war between Fire and Ice... A war right, but there was something missing from this war... the fighting.

Lux means light in Latin, so... I found his fate fitting of that.

I was actually planning on the entire war being faux the whole time.

They say they had a truce, while numbers were even, but there was no telling how long that would last considering how quickly they took the planet (the entire conquest lasted a week, by the time that week was over, the human population was reduced to three).

Since neither could actually win and all.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering, was Lux planned to be a light angel from the onset, or did the thought occur during writing?

As far as the rest, I'll wait patiently for the story to unfold further and fit the pieces then.

Edited by Soledai

Am I in this story at all? If not, I will conjure up a horde of Raving Lunaticks if you don't fix that at some point.

Not the Raving Lunaticks! They'll get in the way of Metal Medleys!

she'll get to you gen 3

^^^^^^

Video

I lol'd.

Chapter 13: The Last Human

Naughx P.O.V.

"So... What you're trying to tell us... is that demons are breaking free?" One of the angels before me says.

"Yes," I answer. "The angels are trying to get rid of the humans because they view them as a weakness. What is different about this time, I am unsure."

"Huh?" One of them asks. "This time?"

"I have reason to believe angels sealed away demons once before." I sigh. "But for some reason, they're weaker than before. I know not why yet." Suddenly, I hear a loud bang in the distance. "The seal..." I mumble. "That was the direction it was in, and it sounded like the noise I heard when that angel reinforced it..." I look back at the three angels with me. "We're going to go look at the seal. I think... I think something happened."

Really short update I know.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

The POVs get kind of confusing honestly.also gen 3 what is this

Do you want me to specify at the start of Chapters?

'Gen' refers to when you start posting in HHH, though I consider Garland Gen 2 myself.

Chapter 14: Corrupters of Spirits

Comet P.O.V.

"Augh, I didn't think an angel would actually do that!" A voice calls from overhead. "Much less a Heavensborn!"

I look up to see a small winged creature, with pointed ears and somewhat skimpy clothes. Her hair is white, and is paired with small black eyes. I immediately realized what it is. It is a fairy.

"What is a fairy doing here?" I growl. "I reinforced the seal! You should not have been able to escape!"

"That you did. And you just made it stronger." The fairy says. "Naturally, I need to fix that."

"Made it... don't tell me this girl..." I gasp.

"She is." I look toward the doorway to see Queen Glaceon, King Tonton, and Queen Kinumi standing there, alongside Chancellor Nobody of the Fire Angels and Chancellor Riru of the Light Angels. It was King Tonton who had spoken. "The seal began to weaken when her father was murdered, one week ago. That left only one human with the seal's power alive."

"By biting her, you increased her magical power without transforming her into one of us. The seal is stronger now." Chancellor Riru continues.

"However... we need to do something about that fairy..." Queen Kinumi mumbles.

"Not before I accomplish my mission!" The fairy says. "Now then..."

"What is she doing...?" Lux asks.

"As Ace of the Tactician family, I banish you..." The fairy mumbles, pointing at the girl. "Spend your newfound immortality in the world of..." she turns her finger to me. "He'll do nicely. Now go!" I didn't get time to ask questions before the girl vanishes from my arms.

Edited by Sylveon Lord