Let's Journey on an Adventure with the HHH thread! (Story I character poll up!)

Idk lol  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character in World of Two Extremes?

• Lux ~ Light Angel of Aires
    • Silver ~ Holder of the Seal
    • Duck ~ Old Friend
    • Kitty ~ General of Light
    • Comet ~ Chancellor of Ice
    • Kinumi ~ Goddess of the Untouched Heavens
    • Glaceon ~ Goddess of the Frozen Wasteland
    • Tonton ~ God of the Charred Wasteland
    • Dusk ~ General of Ice
    • Naughx ~ The Last Human
    • Other
  2. 2. Thus far, which story do you prefer?

• World of Two Extremes
    • Children of Curses

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 14: Corrupters of SpiritsComet P.O.V."Augh, I didn't think an angel would actually do that!" A voice calls from overhead. "Much less a Heavensborn!"I look up to see a small winged creature, with pointed ears and somewhat skimpy clothes. Her hair is white, and is paired with small black eyes. I immediately realized what it is. It is a fairy."What is a fairy doing here?" I growl. "I reinforced the seal! You should not have been able to escape!""That you did. And you just made it stronger." The fairy says. "Naturally, I need to fix that.""Made it... don't tell me this girl..." I gasp."She is." I look toward the doorway to see Queen Glaceon, King Tonton, and Queen Kinumi standing there, alongside Chancellor Nobody of the Fire Angels and Chancellor Riru of the Light Angels. I was King Tonton who had spoken. "The seal began to weaken when her father was murdered, one week ago. That left only one human with the seal's power alive.""By biting her, you increased her magical power without transforming her into one of us. The seal is stronger now." Chancellor Riru continues."However... we need to do something about that fairy..." Queen Kinumi mumbles."Not before I accomplish my mission!" The fairy says. "Now then...""What is she doing...?" Lux asks."As Ace of the Tactician family, I banish you..." The fairy mumbles, pointing at the girl. "Spend your newfound immortality in the world of..." she turns her finger to me. "He'll do nicely. Now go!" I didn't get time to ask questions before the girl vanishes from my arms.

Love Dat line^^

Poor Silver though...

That cliffhanger.

By the way guys.... I've begun prewriting for a completely unrelated second HHH adventure.

It will have nothing to do with the first, but I'll probably still use this thread.

Hype if you want, I don't care.

By the way guys.... I've begun prewriting for a completely unrelated second HHH adventure.

It will have nothing to do with the first, but I'll probably still use this thread.

Hype if you want, I don't care.

it begins it seems

Chapter 15: Spirit World

Silver P.O.V.

I rub my eyes as I sit up. I take a second to look at my surroundings, rubbing my arms from cold as I do so. I was in a sort of frozen cave, with a stream of water on my right. Frozen stalactites hung over my head, dripping slowly. Deeper in, I could see the shadow of a small spring, with a small fountain causing sound of the rush of water to reach my ears.

In front of me, I could see the light of the exit, and a tall Ice Angel. He stares at me, wide-eyed.

"How is it that you got here?" he asks.

"I don't know. How did you get here?" I answer.

"I am a memory. I was always here." He pauses. "I recognize you. You were on a different island before, and there's no way to travel amongst them. Therefore, you are no memory."

"... Where are we?" I ask, hesitating.

"This is the portion of living creatures fairies hunt after. They enter these places and do not stop until the place is corrupted enough for the human or angel to become a Fairy."

"There was a fairy before... did she send me here?"

"Must have," the Angel says. "My name is Garland Pichu, by the way."

"So if Fairies prey on these worlds... whose was I sent to?"

"That I can answer. Naturally, it is someone I knew well." He answers. "I'd like to see you try and escape... the spirit world of Comet Pichu."

Edited by Sylveon Lord

There's a literary idiom I've heard before...

Where the author's favorite character goes through the most hardships.

I wonder if that applies here?

Edited by Soledai

There's a literary idiom I've heard before...

Where the author's favorite character goes through the most hardships.

I wonder if that applies here?

Comet is actually my favorite, but Silver is the one who can't catch a break.

By the way guys.... I've begun prewriting for a completely unrelated second HHH adventure.It will have nothing to do with the first, but I'll probably still use this thread.Hype if you want, I don't care.

*pops popcorn*

Oh, a second story huh, wonder what will that one be of...

2516575-1707351167-12812.gif

Remind me to save that.

Prologue: Curses

Kinumi P.O.V.

I run down the hall, taking an apple out of my bag and taking a bite as I do so. I don't like apples very much. But they are all I can eat.

Actually, even if I could eat other things besides the apples from the Witch Hunter Society's tree, I'm positive I would hate them. Just like everything else. Especially witches.

Witch Hunters cannot love, nor can they care. We are a family that reproduces only out of the need to make sure all witches receive punishment for our curse.

Witches are humans born bound to demons. They are required to serve their demon from birth to death, but are born with powers normal humans, Witch Hunters included, don't possess.

Sighing as I think through the way the pieces fell for me, I hop out of the trapdoor into the open air, before heading off to hunt down witches.

I COULDN'T RESIST I'M SORRY.

Kim is a magical girl?

Also am I I'm in this

Not really, she doesn't have any powers.

Do you want to be? I wasn't planning on it since you wanted to be taken out of the first one.