Let's Journey on an Adventure with the HHH thread! (Story I character poll up!)

Idk lol  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character in World of Two Extremes?

• Lux ~ Light Angel of Aires
    • Silver ~ Holder of the Seal
    • Duck ~ Old Friend
    • Kitty ~ General of Light
    • Comet ~ Chancellor of Ice
    • Kinumi ~ Goddess of the Untouched Heavens
    • Glaceon ~ Goddess of the Frozen Wasteland
    • Tonton ~ God of the Charred Wasteland
    • Dusk ~ General of Ice
    • Naughx ~ The Last Human
    • Other
  2. 2. Thus far, which story do you prefer?

• World of Two Extremes
    • Children of Curses

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 3: Witch's Curse

Naughx P.O.V.

I silently sit with my mother, Damian, and Comet, my brother. We are watching a news report on Fre's death, letting the full weight of the news fill the room.

Of course, being Fre's murderer, I already knew all of it.

"... Police say an organization dedicated to hunting witches..." I hear the reporter say, and I bolt upright. That means that they were going to hunt after anyone who showed signs of being a witch... They were after me.

"Naughx, are you all right? You've gone pale." My mother says. "Are you ill? Comet, can you take your brother back to his room?"

"Of course, mother." Comet answers. I let Comet lead me back to my room and sit down. "You get some rest. Let me know if you need anything." He let the door click shut behind him.

"So they're coming after you..." Damian mutters.

I bang my fists on the door. "Why did you choose me?" I demand. "Why am I condemned from birth to serve you? Why am I blamed for all the murders you make me commit?"

"Let me tell you something, witch. We can sense the life force of a human before they are born. The ones with the strongest force are chosen before birth to be witches, guaranteeing the demon that human's force."

"I..." I mumble. "I'm a witch. There is nothing I can do about that. So I need to deal with those hunters, not run away. Because running away doesn't solve the problem."

"So that's it..." I hear as the door opens to reveal Comet. "I thought something was amiss... Witch."

Edited by Sylveon Lord

I did forget to read this...

It's okay, though my stance hasn't really changed.

Are the brothers going to fight? I'm getting interested to find out the answer.

It's okay, though my stance hasn't really changed.

Are the brothers going to fight? I'm getting interested to find out the answer.

What was your stance?

If this was an FE game, they'd be Cain and Abel. Ba-dum-tush.

That I wasn't interested in the second story.

I feel my interest slightly rising, but I'm not sure what's causing it, when I find out, I'll ask for more of it.

That would be awesome.

That I wasn't interested in the second story.

I feel my interest slightly rising, but I'm not sure what's causing it, when I find out, I'll ask for more of it.

That would be awesome.

Ah, I see. Since the chapters are short, I'm fine with reading them, but I must say I'm having a little trouble garnering serious interest because I feel the character development could be more...extensive.

So much Hello Hi Hey spinoff materials, it's like we're marketing or something.

Ah, I see. Since the chapters are short, I'm fine with reading them, but I must say I'm having a little trouble garnering serious interest because I feel the character development could be more...extensive.

So much Hello Hi Hey spinoff materials, it's like we're marketing or something.

The Soren and Ike. For the price of 0.001 internetz.

Edit: Whoops. Ignore this.

Edited by WaluigiWeegee

Chapter 16: Silent Child

Silver P.O.V.

"Spirit world...?" I mumble. I look down, processing what Mr. Pichu was saying. "Was the fairy trying to get rid of me?"

"How would I know? All I know is you're stuck here. Faries are the only ones who can send life into and out of these worlds."

"No... I doubt that. There might be naught I can do in here, but I'm sure the others will figure something out. I grew up with Lux and Duck. So I know what they would do... Rashly, I might add.

"... This way." Garland says. He leads me out of the cave and around a corner, straight into another cave. Sitting there, silently staring into a spring, were two identical angellic boys, with wings of a soft yellow hue I had bever seen.

"This boy has been in here since he was a child." Garland tells me. "Almost 15 years. One is real, the other is a memory."

"Comet knows the boy is here, and that it's fruitless to try to get him out. There's no hope without the help of a fairy."

"Who are they, er, who is he?" I ask.

I did not expect Garland's answer.

Chapter 4: The Curse of Kindness

Naughx P.O.V.

"You caught me." I mutter. "You're scared of me now, aren't you?"

"...No. You're my big brother. I have good reason to not be." Comet replies.

"Damian could order your death if he wanted to." I say, averting Comet's gaze. "And I would have no choice but carry it out."

"I can't actually..." Damian whines. "Ordering you to kill him now, at least, will have you in an execution chair at light speed, it would be obvious you're a witch."

"It's not us those fools should worry about." I growl at Damian. "If it was my choice, my power would be for the good of society. Only good."

"Which is why your energy is particularly delicious looking!" Damian cheerfully replies. "By the way, since he knows now and all, you might as well give him the ability to see me."

"Right..." I grumble, approaching Comet. I quietly roll up my right sleeve, revealing my Demon's Claim that only Demons, Witches, and humans granted the witch's permission can see, and grab his wrist with my left hand.

"What are you doing?" Comet asks, as he had not heard Damian's words.

"Making it so that you can see my Claim and Damian over there," I say as I let his hand rest on my forearm. "Permission granted upon Comet Pichu. Let him see Damian Lucas and the mark he left on me." I mumble, before looking up to see a wide-eyed Comet staring at Damian.

Chapter 5: Comet's Curse

Comet P.O.V.

I hold back a scream as I look at the boy who just appeared in the room. He looks about my brother's age. with green eyes, blonde hair and a mischievous grin. His dress is somewhat formal, wearing a white dress shirt under a grey vest and black dress slacks and shoes. His figure is tall and somewhat thin.

"You should really stop staring," He says. "It's rude."

"Damian." My brother says, patiently. "You told me to let him see you."

"Now you should take him to see the others." Damian replies.

"And tell them what? 'Hey, here's my brother, he figured out I'm a witch and now he can see all of our claims and Damian?'" The brunette witch shouts in a whisper.

"Yes. I think he should know. After all..." Damian looked at me, a longing look barely visible in his mischivous face. "What is learned can never be truly forgotten. Congratulations, Comet Pichu, you have officially crossed a line of no return. I await your natural death with an eagerness like none other."

Chapter 6: Hospital's Curse

Kinumi P.O.V.

As we turn and leave the reporters behind, I look at my cousin. "How are we approaching this?" I ask. Kitty wasn't acting the way I expected a talented hunter to act.

"We're going to Panambi Children's Hospital." She answers, calmly.

"Why?"

"Because I have reason to believe a doctor there might be a witch."

I look away from Kitty. We silently continue down the road as dusk falls. "Do they allow visitor's at this hour?"

Kitty stops. "I suppose not," She says, before turning in the direction of our hotel.

I didn't realize how she knew what she did, or the price she paid for it.

Edited by Espeon Shaman

• 2 weeks later...

Time to not be lazy.

Chapter 7: Curse of the Ice Witch

Lux P.O.V.

I jolt awake and look about the room in a panic. My eyes eventually settle on the demon girl in the room, who simply stared off into space as if nothing was going on.

"Glaceon!" I call. "Did any of them find their way in?"

"No," was her blunt response. "Do you really need to panic about this every morning? Silver and John are excellent security. They won't defy their own leader."

I looked away. "I suppose. I'm just worried it will happen again after that girl got in..."

"Quit bothering me about it, then," Glaceon huffed. "If this panicky curse of yours is that troublesome, go talk to Silver and John, not me!" She sighed. "Or I can just order you to stop..."

I shook my head and approached the bookshelf that actually functioned as the doorway to my hidden room. I was going to have a long talk with Silver Lightning, leader of the Society of Witch Hunters, about my unending fear of being found.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 8: Curse of Shadow

Comet P.O.V.

I tail after my older brother as he casually strolls down the shiny road. Everything on the West Side of town is well kept and clean, unlike the East Side's ghettos. My brother calmly walks up to the house three down from ours, a pearly white mansion of considerable quality. I know it is the home of the Zenbiniar's, quite well known as the city's richest family.

Naughx knocks on the door, to be answered by a young, brunette maid of around thirty. "Naughx!" She exclaims. "You're here to see Master Shadow?"

"Yes, and I brought my brother with me," Naughx answers with a curt bow. The maid leads us inside and around several corners, approaching a second-story white doorway. "Thank you, Mei." Naughx says kindly, before we entered the large bedroom.

A young boy of about my brother's age was seated on the bed, with dark hair and eyes. He seemed rather gloomy before seeing Naughx, at which his face became brilliant, before his gloomy look returned upon seeing me. I noted a dark claim mark on his forehead when he looked at me.

"Why is he here?" He asked curtly.

"I gave him permission to see Damian and our claims."

"You what?" He cried. "Naughx, are you a fool!? Or did Damian order it?"

"It was on Damian's order. He's trustworthy."

"I see... Well then, I assume you brought him here to introduce J and myself?"

"Yes. Comet, meet Shadow Frost Zenbiniar, a water witch tied to the demon Jprebs Kaname."

"I can't see him." I say.

"Her. J is a girl." Naughx laughs as Shadow walks over. Shadow quickly grabs my hand and performs the permissive ritual. A young girl in a messy white T-Shirt and torn jeans materializes into my vision after he finishes. Her dirty blonde hair is tied back in a sloppy ponytail, and her blue eyes gleam with mischief. She loudly chews a piece of gum as she looks at me.

"So," she says. "You're the kid who proved trustworthy enough to be chosen for that. I will have a lot of fun with you."

Edited by Glaceon Mage

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 17: Seal's Snap

Comet P.O.V.

"Guh..." I mumble, glaring at the fairy as she begins darting toward the window. Lux quickly sculpts a light dagger and tries tossing at her wing, but she was gone before it reached her.

"I know you both are worried about Silver..." Dusk said from across the room. "But... we have another problem."

My eyes begin widening. "The seal!" I cry, before rushing out the window. Ace was long gone, but that wasn't my top concern. I quickly begin running toward the sealing stone, before taking to wing.

I was nearly there when I saw a young boy rushing alongside three ice angel soldiers toward the seal. I know who it is in a matter of seconds.

It is the boy I had protected from the vampire... Naughx Canadaba.