Let's Journey on an Adventure with the HHH thread! (Story I character poll up!)

Idk lol  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character in World of Two Extremes?

• Lux ~ Light Angel of Aires
    • Silver ~ Holder of the Seal
    • Duck ~ Old Friend
    • Kitty ~ General of Light
    • Comet ~ Chancellor of Ice
    • Kinumi ~ Goddess of the Untouched Heavens
    • Glaceon ~ Goddess of the Frozen Wasteland
    • Tonton ~ God of the Charred Wasteland
    • Dusk ~ General of Ice
    • Naughx ~ The Last Human
    • Other
  2. 2. Thus far, which story do you prefer?

• World of Two Extremes
    • Children of Curses

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally catched up on all this.

Great read.

Will I appear at some point in the second novel ? (Or reappears in the first ?)

As long as I can be used as a stepping stone for the other characters' hope, I don't care about how I end.

Finally catched up on all this.

Great read.

Will I appear at some point in the second novel ? (Or reappears in the first ?)

As long as I can be used as a stepping stone for the other characters' hope, I don't care about how I end.

You do.

Chapter 9: President Silver

Lux P.O.V.

I quickly push the button next to the bookshelf, sending the signal to Silver that I wanted to speak with her. A few moments later, the bookshelf slid aside, revealing the head office of the Witch Hunter Society. Inside was a girl of about my age, with short brown hair done in a few small braids that tied into a small ponytail at the back. As soon as the bookshelf slid aside, the she turned around to face me.

"Let me guess, you think that a lower class will find the entrance to your room from the outside."

"Yes, it has happened before, that girl—"

"Then I have a favor to ask you."

"—found her way—Wait, huh?"

"I'd like you to join a Senior Class and a Junior Class who will be premoted upon return on their mission."

"Which mission?" I ask. Silver knew that I wouldn't go unless I had utmost trust in my allies.

"The one in Panambi." She answers. "I have reason to believe there may be more than one witch there. ...And I believe they are cooperating."

"Witches, cooperating? Don't make me laugh. Their demons would compete for energy like mad." I say.

"But this case is special." Silver says. "The analysis on the last pair of juniors to go is complete."

"And?" I say, raising an eyebrow.

"They were wet when found..." Silver begins. "Indicating they were dealing with a water witch. But their deaths... we didn't believe it at first, so the analysis was run numerous times, they were killed by shadow soldiers."

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10: Ancient Sorrow

??? P.O.V.

I stare into the mirror, noticing the quick flash of red in my eyes as I do so. Whatever it meant, I didn’t care. I have one goal: get rid of demons from the face of the earth. Whatever else happens to me is insignificant.

My teeth grew sharper as I aged. It is a mysterious phenomenon in my eyes, but I never thought much of it.

“Done looking at yourself in the mirror?” a voice calls from behind me. I turn to look at the source, a young demon boy named Tristan Master. “Because it’s time to hunt.”

I stare at him. We have had this conversation many times in the past, but for whatever reason, this time, I have the burning impulse to kill Tristan. Tristan, the demon I am tied to. We stand, staring, for a minute or two, before I rush forward and use my power to slay him.

“What—?” He cries, falling to the ground. “If you kill me… well… all… I ca… ay… is… ave… un… bein… wha… you… ate….”

Chapter 11: St. Datia Children’s Hospital

Kinumi P.O.V.

“So this is where the initial sign of witchcraft was?” I ask. “What was it…. In one day, all the children in the hospital miraculously recovered?”

“Yes,” Kitty says. “Come now.” She proceeds to lead me inside.

“Ah, are you here to visit a sibling?” A man at the reception desk asks. “If need be, I can grant you directions.”

“No.” Kitty answers. “We are here to investigate all staff members on duty on August 11, 2001.”

“Miracle Day?” he says. “You must be hunters then…”

“That’s right. Now, please cooperate….” Kitty says.

“All right, but I doubt you will find anything. I kept a list just in case.” He mutters, shuffling through drawers.

“Sol!” A voice calls as the door swings open to reveal a young boy of around Kitty’s age. He was short, with light brown hair held back by a few blue clips and brown eyes. With him, a younger boy with royal blue hair tagged along, a curious look upon his face.

“Ah, Naughx. I’m sure the children will be glad to see you. And I see that you brought your little brother as well. Go on ahead.” Sol, the receptionist, states.

After the boy named Naughx and his brother left for their destination, I couldn’t help but ask: “Who were they?”

“Them? Ah, that was Naughx and Comet Pichu. Naughx regularly visits to read to the children. He gives them much needed encouragement…”

“I… see…” Was my only response.

Sol the receptionist... this is unexpectedly great.

So that's what you were talking about, I saw a mention of a "Sol" and "Children's Hospital" yesterday and had no idea what it meant.

I am surprised that I, the guy who has repeatedly posted in all caps to kill witches, has not showed up yet.

I know before I show up at the end and burn all the witches.

I'm making you Fre's little brother just for this post.

And none of you know why that's so important muahahaha *choke*

Chapter 12: Prince of Sorrow

Arthur P.O.V.

I slouch in my seat, waiting for yet another day in my boring palace life to end.

Every day is the same. Etiquette classes at 10. Lunch at noon. Violin at 1. Piano at 2. Nothing else for the remainder of the day. I sigh as I sit down, exhausted from the day’s boring activities.

“Arthur” I hear a voice call. “Can you hear me yet?”

“What do you mean by yet?” I say, turning to look at the source of the voice. A girl, with dark brown hair and glowing, red eyes is sitting off to the side of the room. She wears a light blue dress, which reached her knees, and a grim expression.

“Well I guess that’s a yes.” She says, stretching. “Took you 8 years. I didn’t realize that I couldn’t make you see and hear me whenever I wanted.”

“What on earth are you talking about?” I ask.

“Oh, now that you can see me, I have to ask you something. I need you to use your powers on a willing individual and, in the process, help me get rid of what is now my own kind.”

Have you considered writing longer chapters?

Trust me

Writing longer chapters is hard on me. I'm used to short bursts

Also ANNOUNCEMENTS

I have lost the file containing Story II

So I'm rewriting like 3 chapters

This does not affect you lot BUT I thought I should mention it.