Let's Journey on an Adventure with the HHH thread! (Story I character poll up!)

Idk lol  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character in World of Two Extremes?

• Lux ~ Light Angel of Aires
    • Silver ~ Holder of the Seal
    • Duck ~ Old Friend
    • Kitty ~ General of Light
    • Comet ~ Chancellor of Ice
    • Kinumi ~ Goddess of the Untouched Heavens
    • Glaceon ~ Goddess of the Frozen Wasteland
    • Tonton ~ God of the Charred Wasteland
    • Dusk ~ General of Ice
    • Naughx ~ The Last Human
    • Other
  2. 2. Thus far, which story do you prefer?

• World of Two Extremes
    • Children of Curses

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 13: Vivian Riru

Vivian P.O.V.

I wake and stretch, glancing over at the demon boy sitting at the other end of the room. Ayrton Tonton seems to be half asleep, which I am now accustomed to, Ayrton is probably the laziest demon on the planet. Silently, I tiptoe into the next room, where my father is preparing my apples in the most creative way he could think of.

“Did you sleep well?” my father, Daniel Nobody, asks. I am actually one of the few non-pureblooded witch hunters in our organization, as Father had accidentally stumbled upon headquarters and was forced to stay for “genetic diversity”… not that he provided much of that on his own.

“Yes father.” I answer, calmly. After I finish my apples, I bid my father farewell as I exit with Ayrton following behind.

Ayrton and I begin heading toward the exit, ready to sneak out. We’d been up to this since we met a year ago, though Ayrton has been following me since before I was born. Even though I’m technically a cadet class, I consider myself capable of higher class hunts due to my powers… that I couldn’t reveal, hence the escaping part.

As Ayrton and I walk through the field above headquarters, headed toward the nearby village of Generalia, I note a figure seeming to be emerging from the ground. I pay it no mind until I notice a presence that isn’t Ayrton behind me.

I turn to look at the figure. The young man was of moderate height, with honey blonde hair and hazel eyes that seem to emit an eerie glow. But what really caught my eye was his right hand, where, as clear as day to my eyes, was a simple claim mark. The letters I made out were… LGNC

Chapter 14: Cursed Pact

Dusk P.O.V.

“Do you accept?” The boy asks. In all honesty, he isn’t giving me much of a choice. Join his cause, or be killed as he moves on to the next potential person to take his offer.

“Prince Shytende…” I say. “I didn’t think that you would lower yourself to asking this of a peasant. But…”

He raises his eyebrows.

“If a family of peasants can change the world, we would. Our lives are already miserable, which means… even with an eternal curse attached, I will hereby accept your contract!”

A thankful smile gracing the prince’s face was the last thing I saw before my world faded to black.

This chapter is short, but it and Dusk are both very important. So yeah. Edited by Youmu Konpaku

Chapter 15: Blessed Curse

Kinumi P.O.V.

“I… see…” I said.

“By the way…” Sol continued. “I’m afraid I have to eliminate you right now.”

“Why…?”

“They say St. Datia was a forgiving girl. Her only enemies were the enemies of her perception of fairness.”

“We’ve heard the tales. She was neither human nor demon as the legends depicted her. She was led not by other emotions, but by perception alone. AS a result, she deemed the witch hunters enemies, as her view was that the demons were at fault and the claims they mark are innocent.” Kitty recited. “Her line supposedly held her will until the hunters killed them off.”

“Incorrect, that. While her line is gone, her brother’s is not. And her line was not the only one that carried her will and her powers…” He reached for his pocket and pulled out a star orb, not unlike the kind we hunters use for our offense. “…Solarblast.”

Chapter 16: A Battle of Ice and Fire

Lux P.O.V.

“Ah, my apologies. You heading out to a mission?” I asked, calmly.

“An unofficial one.” She said, coldly. “I’m going to get rid of every witch I come across. Starting with you!” She quickly thrust her arms forward with a shout of “Lava Wall! Flame Star!” I groaned as we were enclosed by the lava walls and the fire star began launching my way

“Eh?” I dashed off to the side. “Glaceon! You didn’t tell me about one of the hunters having a demon tied to them!”

“I have nothing to do with this!” She retorted. “Besides, you have all my powers. I can’t stray too far from you!”

“Ugh. Frost Floor.” I said, dully casting the spell. “Icicle Stalactites.” As the ground around us coated in ice and icicles began falling around the girl, I dully asked: “You’re a cadet, correct? You’re cockiness suggests that you’ve never dealt with another witch, nor assigned a mission. You feel confident solely due to having a demon tied to you. Glaceon, is it possible for you to contact the president from here?”

“Uh,” she muttered, “I can try using that gadget of yours!”

“…Just don’t let it melt,” I sighed as I held my phone out to the demon.

“Calling your friends for some help? Have you forgotten I closed us in?”

“Oh I haven’t. But, you are in big trouble for this.” I said, flatly. “There’s also your inexperience working against you here.” I quickly created a small ice doll. “Winter Bond. Connect. Tropical Blizzard.” As I recite the spells I had practiced so many times, I let a second layer of ice form around the doll, pardoning the head, as the same happened to the girl. Her flames sputtered out with the power of the Tropical Blizzard, and as a finisher, I sealed her mouth closed with the power of the Winter Bond. “Take this as a lesson.”

“Luuuuuuu-uuuuuuuuuux!” I heard Silver’s voice from the distance.

“President. You received the disciplinary report on an unknown hunter cadet?”

“Yes. And I’ve made my decision about her already, Lux. You are to bring her with you to Panambi.”

“I’m… yes ma’am. Binding Shell. Melt. Winter Bond. Release.” The girl fell to the ground, looking somewhat alarmed as Silver and I approached her. “That’s an interesting place to put a mark… RYTN, eh? Very well. Grant us permission.” I laid my hand over her left eye. “My name is Lux Spes, by the way. You probably recognize President Silver Lightening of the Witch Hunter Society.”

“Per…permission granted upon Lux Spes. Allow him to see Ayrton Tonton.” She said, before granting Silver permission as well.

“Thank you.” I say, curtly grabbing her hand to cover my own mark. “Your name?”

“Vivian Riru Nobody….”

“Permission granted upon Vivian Riru Nobody. Allow her to see Glaceon Mage.” I paused. “Come. I have a lot of explaining to do on the way to Panambi.”

Panambi, eh?

I like fights, Lux's ability reminds me of voodoo.

And I didn't comment on the last chapter but if Sol has an orb, is he a hunter? he a white coat on, that is cool

Edited by Soledai

Panambi, eh?

I like fights, Lux's ability reminds me of voodoo.

And I didn't comment on the last chapter but if Sol has an orb, is he a hunter? he a white coat on, that is cool

That was the idea I used for Lux's fighting style, alongside inspiration from Lorelei's ice voodoo from Pokémon special.

He isn't, exact opposite, actually. If he was, he wouldn't attack Kim and Kitty.

Chapter 18: Draco the Star Angel

Silver P.O.V.

“This boy is the last of the Star Angels.” Garland says. “The vast majority of them died out during the last war with the demons, including the Star Goddess Mei Hashunei. Except for two non-Heavensborn. They died shortly after this boy was born. However, a fairy who escaped sealing, one by the name of David Secondworld, sealed him off.” Garland sighs. “Kieran Dusk, the Ice Angel General, quickly killed the fairy… but Draco Koishi was gone.”

I look at Draco. His eyes seem empty, as if he had lived in that spot forever, losing the spirit to continue.

“If a living creature other than a fairy remains here too long, this is their fate. Their spirit withers, just as if a fairy had eaten it from the inside. I’m sorry, but you share his fate.”

“I’ll change this…” I say, standing angrily as tears began flowing from my eyes. “I’ll save myself… and Draco Koishi too. I swear I will.”

I'm confused. I thought Witch were people bound to demon. Silver is the President of the Witch Hunter Association and Lux seems to be one of such Witch hunter (that I understand as people who hunt witches). So why is Lux bound to Glaceon, who is referred to as a demon? Is that one of the thing that will be explained on the way to Panambi?

I'm confused. I thought Witch were people bound to demon. Silver is the President of the Witch Hunter Association and Lux seems to be one of such Witch hunter (that I understand as people who hunt witches). So why is Lux bound to Glaceon, who is referred to as a demon? Is that one of the thing that will be explained on the way to Panambi?

Lux is not a relative like the others, and is technically a witch.

But, he's hidden away for being a witch, and is only allowed to see the Senior class and higher, hence, his paranoia in his debut scene.

I'm trying to explain as best I can without too many spoilers. Sorry if it makes no sense.

Lux is not a relative like the others, and is technically a witch.

But, he's hidden away for being a witch, and is only allowed to see the Senior class and higher, hence, his paranoia in his debut scene.

I'm trying to explain as best I can without too many spoilers. Sorry if it makes no sense.

So I'm a witch that works for the witch hunters?