Let's Journey on an Adventure with the HHH thread! (Story I character poll up!)

Idk lol  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character in World of Two Extremes?

• Lux ~ Light Angel of Aires
    • Silver ~ Holder of the Seal
    • Duck ~ Old Friend
    • Kitty ~ General of Light
    • Comet ~ Chancellor of Ice
    • Kinumi ~ Goddess of the Untouched Heavens
    • Glaceon ~ Goddess of the Frozen Wasteland
    • Tonton ~ God of the Charred Wasteland
    • Dusk ~ General of Ice
    • Naughx ~ The Last Human
    • Other
  2. 2. Thus far, which story do you prefer?

• World of Two Extremes
    • Children of Curses

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And from what I understand, Vivian is also a witch that wants to get rid of witches.

She is, but she is actually a relative, though she has outside blood (Nobody's).

Just ignore the incest implication the second story carries, I've been corrupted by FE and such

• 2 weeks later...

*checks poll* Well, I'm not on that, have fun everyone

*skims everything due to lack of me*

Just ignore the incest implication the second story carries, I've been corrupted by FE and such

Actually, no, don't have fun. You have earned the revocation of your fun privileges.

*checks poll* Well, I'm not on that, have fun everyone

*skims everything due to lack of me*

Actually, no, don't have fun. You have earned the revocation of your fun privileges.

You weren't important enough to warrant a spot.

You were the Fire Angel General iirc.

Wait, I'm in this?

You were the Fire God in Story 1, and the demon tied to Riru in 2.

I don't think I was even that.

I had you down for something like that.

I don't feel like digging through my PM's to find the one with Kitty.

Wait I remember. Check Aries Village, I think you were there.

Whoops, it was Ruins of Home.

You're the fire angel who gives Duck away.

Edited by Glaceon Prince

Double update cus why not

Chapter 17: Cursed Child

Naughx P.O.V.

Comet and I walked up the stairs of the hospital, off to the area I had been told during my call with Sol yesterday. Sol didn’t know I was a witch, he just viewed what I did as a means of encouraging the kids.

“Your strongest desire is for all the patients of the hospital to recover, right?” Comet asked.

“Yeah,” I answered.

“So you come here, under the guise of reading to them, to use your powers to heal them?”

“Yeah.”

“And you don’t think that’s wrong? It doesn’t expose you?”

“It does not, to my knowledge. If it did, I would have been caught some time ago.”

We approached the doorway and pushed it open. The patient of the room was a young boy of around eight with light brown hair, whose pale face seemed to brighten upon our entrance. “Mr. Naughx! You actually came!”

“I did.” I said cheerfully. “What’s your name?”

“Draco.” The boy said perkily.

“Do you have any requests?” I said as I silently began drawing the sigil to signify Shadow Pull behind my back. I could have just said the spell, but I couldn’t give myself away.

“Nope!”

I finished drawing the letters, and took out a book. I heard a loud noise from the lower floors, but I paid it no mind. Meanwhile, I heard Comet quietly slip out of the room.

Chapter 18: Ordinary Noble

Ayrton P.O.V.

The boy and the demon-not-demon walked a bit ahead of Vivian and me, solemnly quiet. I tailed at the back of the group, trying to figure out why the demon-not-demon wasn’t in the shackles of Tartarus’ prisons, but here, roaming free as if she was an actual one of us.

“We should rest.” The boy said. “It’s beginning to get dark. We will reach Panambi tomorrow.” He quickly scaled the nearest tree. “For everyone’s safety, I shall sleep up here.”

“I’ll take this tree.” The demon-not-demon said simply. You two can find a tree or take the ground.

“Ground, please. I cannot climb well.” Vivian sighed.

I agreed to remain on the ground with Vivian, and the four of us began preparing for bed.

In time, we were all situated in our respective places of sleep. I pretended to remain asleep as the others began drifting off, before I heard a voice: “You’re the last one I expected to find on this mission.”

“What are you doing here?” I growled at the voice’s owner, a whose words I could never fail to recognize. “…Duck Graham?”

“Hmmph.” The shadow of Prince Shinpichu quietly walked out of the shadows. “Nothing that concerns you. My question is what a noble is doing outside of Tartarus without any need to be.”

“And that is not your concern.”

“Fair enough.” He replied. “But know this, Ayrton Tonton. After I finish with my mission, your parents will know about this.” He turned to leave without another word. After he was gone, I laid back down and in time, fell asleep.

...THAT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF HAVING ME! Why even bother naming someone so minor? It means you can't use me as a character later!

You try making EVERYONE in that thread important :v

Maybe you can be more important if a third story ever becomes a thing. Though you enter soon in Story II.

You try making EVERYONE in that thread important :v

Maybe you can be more important if a third story ever becomes a thing. Though you enter soon in Story II.

Well...we have different philosophies, so sorry if I come off as harsh. Write the story you want, I'll just see what happens then.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 19: Anon Datia

Comet P.O.V.

I rushed down the stairs of the hospital, desperate to find the source of the commotion. It seemed that others in the hospital were taking note of the noise, as I heard a lot of rustling as I darted down.

I reached the bottom, to be greeted by a light brown haired boy peering into the keyhole of the door to the lobby. I approached him, opening my mouth to ask what was going on. He looked at me.

"Go back upstairs." He told me. "It's dangerous in there." He turned back to the keyhole. "Seems some hunters are attacking the hospital."

"Who's fighting them?" I asked.

"That I can't tell you..." He muttered. "I'm Anon Datia, by the way."

I remained silent. Suddenly I heard a familiar feminine voice ringing through the keyhole.

"I heard noise. This is a hospital, please do not fight." She said.

The receptionist's voice came next. "If it isn't the Zenbiniar family maid. Alright. But they must leave."

"Hunters..." Mei replied. "Leave at once. Or you lose your numerical advantage."