Let's Journey on an Adventure with the HHH thread! (Story I character poll up!)

Idk lol  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character in World of Two Extremes?

• Lux ~ Light Angel of Aires
    • Silver ~ Holder of the Seal
    • Duck ~ Old Friend
    • Kitty ~ General of Light
    • Comet ~ Chancellor of Ice
    • Kinumi ~ Goddess of the Untouched Heavens
    • Glaceon ~ Goddess of the Frozen Wasteland
    • Tonton ~ God of the Charred Wasteland
    • Dusk ~ General of Ice
    • Naughx ~ The Last Human
    • Other
  2. 2. Thus far, which story do you prefer?

• World of Two Extremes
    • Children of Curses

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sweet ME! And I don't remember what happened before so I'm sort of confused...

Kitty and Kim are hunters after Naughx and Shadow, being summoned after Mayora's death which was soon followed by Freohr (killed by Naughx). They decide to investigate St. Datia's Children's Hospital, which due to an event several years beforehand, seems connected to the witches. While entering, the meet Naughx and Comet, not knowing that Naughx is the witch. After briefly speaking to Sol, they are forced to fight him. At some point during this, Mei turns up, and threatens Kitty and Kim to leave for unknown reasons.

If you would like, I'll summarize the Riru/Lux arc as well.

• 1 month later...

I exist

Chapter 20: Maid of Evil

Kinumi P.O.V.

”Your numerical advantage?” I growled.

“Yes,” was the maid’s flat reply. “Leave now, or I will aide Soledai.”

“A maid can’t be that much trouble.” Kitty sighed. “Now please, just give us the record.”

“If that’s what you wish to believe…” the maid said. “Miniature Flood!”

I held my breath as the room began filling with water. “No Star Orb…” I thought. “Odd. A witch wouldn’t directly reveal herself like that.

“Bubbles of toxin!” I looked over at Kitty. At top speed, she was making for the exit. Trusting her, I opened the door that was next to me, letting myself out of the hospital-turned-aquarium (enchanted water stays where the caster wills, unaffected by holes and leaks).

“I never thought I’d see the day…” Kitty mumbled as she fell out, soaked.

“See what day?” I asked. “The witch was right there.”

“Kim, that wasn’t a witch.”

“She wasn’t.”

“A witch wouldn’t look like that. Red eyes and pointed teeth are possible, if the witch absorbed enough demonic energy. I didn’t notice until she started casting, but her ears. She’s not human. At least, not completely.”

I remained silent as I let what Kitty had said sink in.

That maid was not fully human. Which could mean one thing: She was, in reality, half water demon.

• 2 months later...

Chapter 21: Curse in the Witch Hunter Society

Duck P.O.V.

I continued on my way toward the source of the mass amounts of demonic energy, toward the headquarters of the Witch Hunter Society. The humans there wouldn’t have the ability to see me, naturally, I was a demon with no current claims and thus could not grant them such an ability unless I was willing to wait several years for a claim to gain power.

And that I most certainly was not willing to do.

Sighing, I approached the entrance. I slipped inside, immediately heading for the main office of the Society’s President. The guard couldn’t see me, so I simply slipped into the leaders office by briefly inducing intangibility to my body.

The Society President was a brunette girl with pretty green eyes, a human no older than somewhere in her twenties. I approached her desk, taking out a notepad and pen and letting them become visible.

The woman nearly screamed at the sudden appearance of inanimate objects, but I didn’t hesitate to clamp my hand over her mouth. This conversation had to remain private, as far as I was concerned.

With my free hand, I quickly wrote a message onto the notepad. “I’m not going to hurt you unless you prompt me to. I have to discuss something with you.” I removed my hand from her mouth as she silently read the note.

“What business does a demon have here, in an organization dedicated to eradicating them?” She growled. Naturally, she figured that an invisible being speaking solely through the written word was a demon.

There is a strong source of demonic energy coming from your headquarters’ lower reaches, a starving one. I am here to inquire about them, nothing more.

“Why?” She asked. “Why does it matter?”

Tartaran law requires that all demons remain registered. There’s far too much energy here to be consisting solely of registered demons whose locations are known.

“So you want me to explain and show you these demons.” She grumbles. “...Very well. Follow me, I will show you to the dungeons.”

OMG YES THIS IS STILL A THING HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS IT'S BACK.

Brunette, in her twenties with green eyes? Hmm..

Strong source of demonic energy, eh? A large demon, for some reason a Cerberus, popped into my head.

It's already known Silva is the Society President.