Fantasy Mafia - Cancelled

Sunwoo

I'm not at all surprised it happened, as especially acting hostile towards your wagon is pretty much guaranteed to not move them off you. The reaction test was for you and others (the original Mitsuki vote was for the reason I gave before, it is what I saw at the time and I posted on it). Why do you think Mitsuki is obvtown?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, Darros' reply was fine (like after his explanation, all of the issues I had with him are kind of null and void) so I don't even know anymore. Why can't getting a scum lynch D1 be easy as fuck...I don't even think there's anything I can get from a reread, since most of the active players either strike me as town (Weapons, Mitsuki, Darros) or people I probably wouldn't lynch today (and by people I mean SB). I guess I could look into Shin or something, I don't even know anymore.

##Unvote

I'm not at all surprised it happened, as especially acting hostile towards your wagon is pretty much guaranteed to not move them off you. The reaction test was for you and others (the original Mitsuki vote was for the reason I gave before, it is what I saw at the time and I posted on it). Why do you think Mitsuki is obvtown?

Not really obvtown, but townie, I don't see scum intent in her posts, it's more like her posts are like she's being constantly attacked and trying to defend herself while people kept on poking at her. There's nothing scummy about defending yourself, and I didn't think she was scummy early on.

Actually I'm less sure about Shin than Darros now that I think about it. Lynching an inactive is cool, but that seems to be most everyone atm.

I understand that actively defending yourself is a town thing to do, but is it really strong enough that it counts as scummy when someone overrules that in favor of another reason (in this case that said defending seems like a facade, I'm going to use "on gut" as a copout)?

I've been drained of motivation because SF was down thanks Jyobama

I got help from scumbuddies in Tynewear and we all know how that worked out (Marth can confirm this, as can Cam+Refa if they check the logs of our skype chat).

I still don't think Weapons is scummy, surprise surprise.

And no, Refa, what I said wasn't false. You had two posts with content for a total of one person you seemed to think was suspicious (Mitsuki), a lot of spam, and vague remarks about the game that didn't really give away your thoughts. Something about the posts in the past couple pages bugs me too.

If Darros was scum, with his high level of content/attempted content posts I would have a worse feeling about him.

I had a hard time trying to decipher what you meant so if my response makes no sense I apologize.

Like I said, she's not obvitown, but the defense she's giving seems very townie, And I guess I'm not really seeing the "gut" scumminess for Mitsuki and I think her defense is real so I'd say yes. It's hard to really answer that because we have different points of view obviously, if you think Mit is gut!scummy while I do not.

ok this game is not really readable because half the game still hasn't contributed yet and it's just the same players squabbling back and forth.

i dont really think cam is scum, sorry eclipse. he does at least have a weak pressure vote down and the defending people looks more like running his mouth off

Vote Count 1.2

Shin (1): scorri
Paperblade (2): Cam, Marth
Refa (2): Eurykins, Paper
Mitsuki (1): Prims
Weapons (5): Shin, j00, Shinori, Mitsuki, Darros
Shinori (2): SB, Weapons

Cam (1): eclipse

Not voting: Refa

There are approximately 23 hours and 20 minutes left in the phase. (If I made a calculation mistake, holler.)

Suddenly, you hear a voice coming from seemingly out of nowhere.

Hi Everyone. I can make one of these a day. 150 word limit.

Hi Weapons. Could you take the time to explain all of your current scum reads in a more organized manner? Why is Shinori the scummiest out of the people voting you? Who else would you prefer to lynch if a Shinori lynch didn't happen? When you were asked who was scum earlier you said, Shin/Darros, then shortly after said they were town and then stated that Shinori was scum and that you didn't have any strong reads. Why not? You should have a few at this point in time. So, who is scum?

weapon's case on mitsuki seemed like a weak attempt to portray her as scummy, claiming she was trying to gain townie points by ending RVS when 1) she didn't even end RVS and 2) when did anyone ever gain town cred for something like that?

It felt like he tacked it on just because her wagon was gaining momentum, and his arguments when sticking to the vote were flimsy (accusing her for trying to shake off the wagon and targeting people suspicious about her) when he responded to his wagon doing exactly the same. Basically his entire mitsuki case feels fake.

most of his latest posts have been stupid but tbh they feel town because he's clearly aware that he's doing nothing to help his wagon and he's just baiting people. still, do you have opinions on someone else other than Mitsuki and the people on your wagon?

both of them are stupid for using "oh I did dumb stuff on purpose for REACTIONS" but that is unfortunately likely irrelevant to their alignment

as eclipse said cam comments a lot without making a case, but if we're all going off scum intent and meta I don't see the scum intent in that rather than it just being cam

Also j00 is obviously always scum (her town games are a myth)

hey you're one to talk

refa's posts confuses me, I don't understand his reason for even voting Darros in the first place or his reasons for dropping Mitsuki.

##Unvote
##Vote: Refa

he said "yeah don't think weapons is super townie or anything" but then proceeds to act like he's obvtown. you defend him while admitting he's playing badly and say you can't see scum intent, but why does that make him anything else than null?

prims do you actually have opinions on mitsuki or why are you still voting her

her saying her paperblade vote was intentionally weak is dumb but nothing else really stands out

j00 will you stop calling things stupid

I am of the opinion that the people actively posting are probably town, and do not feel like I have any good scum reads (yes town have no good scum reads too). As for why I think Shinori is the scummiest, it's because he's taken a backseat role on the wagon (given SF down time), in addition to what I said earlier.

@Announcer, why announce this and not post it in thread? No more answers for you.

I agree in that it too easy to hide as an inactive in this game, but do you have any opinions on people who aren't mitsuki or people on your wagon? you've never mentioned any of those when some of them's got a lot of content, do you think they're town just because they're posting?