Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori (5): Shin, Smug Brit, Prims, WeaponsOfMassConstruction, j00
WeaponsOfMassConstruction (3): Star-Lord, Mitsuki, Shinori
Refa (3): Paperblade, CT075, Eurykins
Star-Lord (1): Refa
CT075 (1): eclipse
-No Lynch (1): Bluedoom
Not Voting (1): scorri

And at the end of our gloriously convoluted phase, the living players wondered just what the hell happened. A temporal lapse? Interdimensional flux?

Regardless of what actually happened, the trauma was too much for Ryuji to handle. Named for a dragon, his confidence and bravery were but that of a mere newts'. With his paranoia and pessimism getting the best of him, he submitted to death, as it was the easiest way out.

Shinori has been lynched. He was...

Dear Shinori,

You are Ryuji. You hide your pessimism and loneliness behind a mask of silliness, acting as if you haven’t a care in the world. Playing the fool made it easy to mess with people without gaining enemies in the process. Despite your friendly act, you are rarely honest about your true self, even to yourself.

During the day phase, you may respond to your role PM with “Day X: Anyeung!” and an announcement that is no longer than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread anonymously once it is seen by a mod.

During the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with “Night X: Messing with <USER>” and a post restriction that <USER> must follow during the subsequent day phase. If the PR is deemed unreasonable by the mods or not given, <USER> will receive a mod-determined PR.

You are aligned with the Ensemble. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

It's now Night-1, and Night-1 ends in 24 hours (I'll round it to the nearest half hour, and have Night-1 end at 4:30pm PST (7:30pm EST). Complete early action submission will not result in an early end phase.

Edited by Sara.

I honestly have no idea how to use insomniac posts besides listposting reads despite having rolled it 3 or 4 times.

I think Shin is kind of townie. I just remembered Semi-Precious where he had an RVS wagon that almost got him lynched and he spent a while attacking bear who put him at L-1 which was a really easy case, wheread here he's interacting with the rest of the game more. I also feel like his "man people are townreading me, something is wrong!" comment probably comes from town ebcause I don't think he would make that joke if he was actually scum.

Darros is still scummy for things I've pointed out earlier: his reasons for voting Prims seemed retroactive and his Weapons scumread seemed really lazy towards the end like he was sitting back and coasting on it. I also feel like he spent way too much time prodvoting yesterday instead of pursuing things that were actually suspicious.

Paper is probably town just because I feel his content in this game is better than what he normally throws out as scum. I want to know what he thinks of people besides Refa though, because other than his defense of Weapons I don't find any of his other reads particularly memorable?

Refa is still my strongest townread, his posts feel genuine and it looks like he's been enjoying himself more than he does as scum. Plus he never pushed Weapons as a counterwagon which I feel like he would've done as scum.

I don't like Cam because I feel like his play has just been super lazy and there's no real aggression in pushing his reads like I would expect from him. Both his Paper and Refa votes have been really lazy, with him only having a one liner about the latter's content despite him having a significant amount of posts.

I dislike Mitsuki's earlier posts but I'm less bothered by her overall as the day went on. I feel like her earlier content was kind of fuelled by emotion over logic which makes it difficult to read her, but as she's moved on from focusing solely on Weapons I'm less bothered by her as a whole. She's not quite null but I'm alright with her for now.

My read on Prims is basically what Marth said tbh, he's been really lazy which matches his Tyne-Wear play (no, I don't think he's SK, but still) and stuff like his Weapons defense saying the votes are bad without explaining why is pretty weak. It's like what I did in C9 to BBM where I objected to his mislynch but didn't attempt to stop it. I feel like he's taking advantage of most of the game doing nothing to keep coasting where he can.

Eury doesn't exist and should probably be replaced? Rip.

I'm leaning town on eclipse. Looking back through, it feels like ED1 posts were trying to progress the game more than I gave her credit for and her reads seem like they're legit to me.

I'm mostly alright with Marth. I agree with the cases he's made so far on Prims and Cam, but his no lynch vote is kind of weird. Why didn't you just vote for Cam or something and hope that we'd end up lynching him instead?

I'm kind of wary of j00 for just going along with the Shinori votes instead of trying to convince people to vote for Prims or some other lurker you disliked. What made them worse than Shinori anyway?

scorri has no content. *shrug*

Weapons was hard to read at first but I think his posting is legit and I don't really see what he's done that's been so scummy? I think a lot of it is just playstyle quirks over actual scum intent.

Priority is roughly something like: Darros > Cam > Prims > Mitsuki/j00 I guess?

Also, even if the official phase end time is 4:30 PM PST, if you have night actions try to get them in no later than 4:00 PM PST. I do not exactly approve of pushing the phase end time back so late.

You return to your discussions on the dawn of the second day. However, you soon realize that someone amongst you is missing. Where's Victor, the guy who'd usually be starting the discussion?

Although you search the premises, there is no trace of him. All you find is a sheet of paper that he had apparently been holding onto. It appears that you will have to continue your task without him.

Dear Marth,

You are Victor. You speak with more self-confidence and optimism than you actually have. Even though you’re a good listener and great at giving advice, you find it difficult to show the part of yourself that is not as self-assured. You are often blunt and make your dislikes evident, but hate offending people.

During the day phase, you may respond to your role PM with “Day X: Hello, how are you <USER>?” You will receive outside contact with <USER> for the following night phase only. This action may be submitted only during the last 24 hours of the day, and you may not target the same user consecutively.

You are aligned with the Ensemble. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

It is now D2. D2 will end on August 27 at 5:00 PM PST.

Edited by Sangyul

SB is scumreading me what a surprise this happens in literally every mafia game ever anyway imma reread

As a short note: I have no idea how that Shinori wagon formed because he was pretty obvtown if you ask me ((who wasn't around at phase end rip)) so I'm suspicious of the people who jumped on that wagon.

well I mean I guess his responses were p late but like I still don't really get how that happened and it doesn't sit right with me

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

decided on who I'm sheeping

Why did you decide to vote for Shinori?

I'd rather have a lynch than no lynch, I'll be here until phase end but to make it harder to tie

##Vote: Shinori

This seems very very weird to me. There was only 20 minutes left in the phase at this point and the vote was 4/3 in favor of Shinori over Weapons before this vote. Nobody would've tied the vote unless it was stupid!scum outing themselves.

Also another thing about Darros that bothers me is that he doesn't really bother to analyze Weapons' later posts for the most part, and is just harping on that one point more than anything.

Actually I don't really like this post because I replied to all but the most recent 3 of Weapons posts up to this point, and two of those three had nothing really to analyze. After then I was away for the rest of the phase ((thank you work and illness)).

This combined with all of Refa's inconsistent opinions throughout D1 make me very suspicious of him. Would vote/10

##Vote:Refa

Alright, who had OC with Marth, and did he give you any reads?

Hi, I promise I exist, I've just had a busy weekend and such. Not 100% sure on reads, but will be rereading and hopefully getting more thoughts soon.