FE10 Fan Support Conversation Project

Magical Glace

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see the A-support is posted (thanks Glac!!!).

Actually have almost done the C-support.

Though I'm thinking about the B-support.

What would you think about a drunken Marcia in rage-mode?

Would it make sense for you since the supports should be in-game?

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Also, Julian asked me to edit his supports for grammar, so here's the edited Marcia x Makalov A.

[spoiler=A]Marcia: Hey Makalov!

Makalov: ?

Marcia: Are you deaf?

Makalov: What do you want from me? I thought I've been dead to you.

Marcia: I wanted to apologize for my blow up yesterday.

Makalov: Why?

Marcia: Do you really want a reason for that? Wouldn't you be ashamed if you had beaten your sibling - no of course you wouldn't, because you have a piebrain!

Makalov: What else did I deserve? You did the only right thing. I caused you so much pain in the past years. I even brought you to the alcohol. I'm a fool! Your reaction is absolutely understandable!

Marcia: No, I’m not better than you! I started to get drunk and beat my own brother. Although he deserves it, he’s the only family I have. Alcohol doesn’t make life better.

Makalov: No, please stop it!

Stop addressing any reproaches to yourself! If someone is responsible for this miserable attitude, then I am!

How did I bring you into dangerous situations just because of my obsession?

I promised you to stop with gambling several times and I broke them all!

Your reaction is only natural.

It's shame on me!

I made my sister always worry, brought her in dangerous situations and I can even be glad that you're so strong that you are still alive! You're a strong woman Marcia!

I decided to stop gambling once and for all!

Marcia: No, I can't believe you.

You always broke your promises.

Do you remember how often you swore you won't gamble anymore, do you remember?

Makalov: I know, but this time, I'm serious.

This lance, I didn't stole it, it's not a stolen goodie.

I bought it... for you!

Marcia: For me?! How could you buy it? You're bust. You always bet your money in games of chances and you'll always lose? So how the hell could you get the money?

Makalov: You won't believe me, but I've won!

Marcia: Are you kidding me? You have never won in all the time.

Makalov: But this time it was my lucky day. I bat on the right horse the first time!

Marcia: No, it's so hard to believe.

Makalov: And that's the reason I have stopped gambling! I have waited for the moment till I win a game!

Marcia: Well, I absolute despise this argumentation, because this is the generic problem of gambling games: You won't stop till you win someday. And I don't know, how many years it lasted and how much money you burned till you won something. I really hope you learned this lesson!

Makalov: Does it mean, you'll forgive me?

Marcia: ....... Come here brother!

Makalov: It's a nice moment to see you smiling again after such a long time.

Marcia: Someone has to watch out for big brother! We're still a family, aren't we? Thank you for the lance Makalov!

Makalov: It's a little redemption for all the trouble I caused you in the past.

Marcia: This lance looks cool. Something is engraved.

Makalov: This is a special lance. It's called the "gamble" lance. It halves your accuracy, but doubles your critrate.

Marcia: AAAHHHHH!!!

Oh wow, the end of that conversation. Just perfect. XD That was awesome!

That reminds me, I should also claim Kieran x Marcia. I ship that one almost as hard as Ike x Elincia!

I don't know when I'll get to either it or Boyd x Mia, but hopefully soon!

Edited by Anacybele

Here's the B and C Julian wrote, edits and all.

C support:

Marcia: Makalov... hey, MA-KA-LOV!

Where the hell is that scallywag?

He is always so late for training.

I don't think he cares at all, if he's bumped someday!

Well, I have to go looking for him once more!

Marcia: Makalov... OH MY GOD!

Makalov: Whepp, ughhhh.

Marcia: What a sight you are; why are lying under the table?

You're drunk again, right?

Makalov: Ohhh heeyyy, you nice looking dove... ouch OUCH! Stop it! BLURPPP.

Marcia: You will never learn it you dunghill!

Waitress: This guy drank five bottles of vodka and felt asleep. He didn't close the tab.

Marcia: One moment please! I'm searching for money in his wallet.

God damn it, there's no money.

This dung beetle lost all his money again!

What shall I do with him?

Here's the money.

Sniff... sniff.

Waitress: Thanks.

I apologize for all these circumstances.

Shall someone else bring him home?

Marcia: No, that's not necessary! I will deal with him!

Makalov: Heeyyy don't be so RUDDEEE little flower... ouch OUCH! H-help me someone!

B support:

Makalov: Hey Marcia. I've got something for you!

Marcia: It's not my stupid and egoistic brother, is it?

It's another bill I have to pay for you, right?!

No, this has an end now, you quack!

You'll pay your debt!

Makalov: Don't yell me please. You scare me.

Marcia: I never could scare you, because otherwise you WILL NOT GET IT! URK!

Makalov: Umm... are you alright?

You're sweating... and your face is so red!

Marcia: Maybe because I'm MAD?!

Makalov: Y-you're scaring me again!

What's with all these empty bottles of vodka next to your pegasus?

Marcia: Nothing! I only drank them. I drown my sorrows in the fights you've caused me. Unlike you I'm more resistant and don't lie under the table like a piece of shit. Have you a problem with that?

Makalov: N-n-no, of course not.

Actually I only want to give this lance to you.

Marcia: By whom did you steal this?

Makalov: It's not stolen.

Marcia: Let me guess, this thing is a stolen good.

Makalov: No, I bought it legally.

Marcia: Hahaha, my brother wants to have money suddenly.

Surely you can craft a more plausible lie.

You're not only a bad liar, but also a serious criminal!

I can't believe I'm related to something like you!

Makalov: Please Marcia, let me explain!

Marcia: BACK HERE YOU RAT. You're dead for me FOREVER!

Makalov: Ouch AHHH!

Please someone must help me and my little mad sister!

I'm surprised about the positive feedback!

Thank you :)

I was a little bit worried that the C and B support didn't fulfill the criteria since the C support is defenitely no in-game support (takes place in a bar).

Though I love supports with drunk people so I came with this idea.

I enjoyed that. Marcia would be hilariously broken if the gamble lance was real.

Especially if she's drunk... xP

I was a little bit worried that the C and B support didn't fulfill the criteria since the C support is defenitely no in-game support (takes place in a bar)

That's not really an issue if supports are base activated as they usually are in the newer games.

• 4 weeks later...

Hai guys! This a great thread, good job Glaceon organising this! I really enjoyed reading the support conversations in this thread :D.

So I've been thinking to do a C-B-A support conversation myself, and I think it'll be between Soren and Micaiah. IIRC they had a conversation, when the Greil Mercs fought the Dawn Brigade to create a distraction for the Laguz army (not sure which chapter it was), which wasn't a very positive one (xD). However I think they CAN warm up to one another, which I'd love to write. I'm leaning toward a non-romantic epilogue, but that's still unsure.

As I'm an amateur writer though, is it possible to get some feedback on it before I publish it in on this forum? My knowledge of the personalities in FE10 is a bit rusty, so things may not be completely accurate D:. I'd like to avoid that.

Anyways, if it's possible, I'd like to write the C-B-A supports between Soren-Micaiah! I'll finish it as soon as I can, given the little free time I have.

Hai guys! This a great thread, good job Glaceon organising this! I really enjoyed reading the support conversations in this thread :D.

So I've been thinking to do a C-B-A support conversation myself, and I think it'll be between Soren and Micaiah. IIRC they had a conversation, when the Greil Mercs fought the Dawn Brigade to create a distraction for the Laguz army (not sure which chapter it was), which wasn't a very positive one (xD). However I think they CAN warm up to one another, which I'd love to write. I'm leaning toward a non-romantic epilogue, but that's still unsure.

As I'm an amateur writer though, is it possible to get some feedback on it before I publish it in on this forum? My knowledge of the personalities in FE10 is a bit rusty, so things may not be completely accurate D:. I'd like to avoid that.

Anyways, if it's possible, I'd like to write the C-B-A supports between Soren-Micaiah! I'll finish it as soon as I can, given the little free time I have.

Ah, thanks. It's not a whole lot of work, actually, I just have to keep an eye on the thread and edit the OP when necessary.

As with Julian, I am willing to profread/give advice on any supports should the writer choose. I'm certain there are other willing writers as well, after all, there's not many feelings better than the pride you get from helping another person succeed.

I added your claim to the OP, btw.

Edward x Nolan

(typos, grammar and spelling errors are edited by Glaceon Lord):

C-support:

Edward:
Nolan!

Nolan:
Edward, how are you?

Edward:
I'm great.
Today will be a good day!
I'll kick some Begnion soldiers out of Daein all by myself!!

Nolan:
Are you crazy?
You can't deal with all of them all by yourself; you know this!

Edward:
And if I can?
Leonardo gave me a new blade.
It's so powerful that I can cut down everyone with only one hit!

Nolan:
There's more to fighting than a good weapon.
What use is a good sword if you can't use it well?

Edward:
But, I'm well trained.
Now I will show it everyone!
With my sword in my two hands nobody will have a chance against Edward!
I'll be the hero in Daein's stories!

Nolan:
No Edward you can't!
Ugh... I only can hope his life will last longer than his current attitude.
I'm afraid that he will just become a tragic hero...

B-support:

Edward:
HYAAA...
OUCH, AHH, AHHHHH.

Nolan:
EDWARD!

Edward:
Help me, please!
AHH, my shoulder!

Nolan:
You're bleeding, but it doesn't look like something is broken.
Here, I will try to cover your wound.
I'll ask a healer to look at the wound and heal you.

Edward:
I'm sorry that I've failed...

Nolan:
Did you see?
That's what happens if you do it on your own initiative.

You whippersnappers are way too naive and boastful!
War is NOT a game!
Live and death are so close together.
Each little fault can cost your life!

No one can eliminate an entire army all alone.
That's, why friendships and supports exist!
You have great potential to become an awesome myrmidon, but you're still too young and too inexperienced!

Edward:
But, what can I do?

Nolan:
You need two things: Training, and a healthy self-esteem

When I was in your age, I was the same:
Arrogant and stubborn.
I lost the contact with my parents quickly, so I was on my own for a very long time.
I realized that I couldn't do anything against brigands and plunderers all alone.
So I had to work together with other people.
They taught me how to fight and behave in a real battle.

When I met Sothe and Micaiah the importance of cooperation was made clear to me.
The Dawn Brigade is a huge family, everyone fights for everyone, it's not a one-man-show!

Remember my words:
You must know and realize your own limit.
Only with a healthy self-esteem and teamwork you can reach all your targets.
I could train you, if you want.

Edward:
Of course!

Nolan:
Don't expect it will be a child's game.

Edward:
Get ready!

Nolan:
There's more than to be mouthy.
Wait, are you feeling alright with your shoulder?

Edward:
Hyaaa!

Nolan:
Raarr!

A-support:

Edward:
Hyaaa, take this!

Nolan:
Ufff... haaa.

Wow, you actually defeated me!

I proud of you, Edward!
You have improved your sword skill a lot in the past few days, good job!

Edward:
Really?
You were just joking, didn't you?
I never can beat the "Big Nolan"!

Nolan:
I don't know if I can lie with a compliment.

Edward:
Do you really mean, I'm ready to fight...

Nolan:
Of course, but remember my words:
Never overtax yourself!

Edward:
Thank you, Nolan!
You did so much for me...
You're not only like a father for me, also my teacher.
You taught me my swordplay and the importance of teamwork.
I don't know how I can thank you...

Nolan:
There's no need to thank me.
This was my duty and my pleasure.
The Dawn Brigade needs each good soldier it can get.
And you're definitely a good one, Edward!

If you really want to thank me and the Dawn Brigade, then defend us from any enemies!
You have learned the techniques and how to behave in the battle, now you must learn implement them!

Edward:
I'll do it!
Promise!

Nolan:
Here's a present for you:
It should help you in the future battles.
It's a sign of your great work.

Edward:
Wow, this blade is so huge.
Is it really for me?

Nolan:
It's a steel blade.
You have gained so much strength and skill that you can use it without any problems.

Edward:
Thank you so much!
Hah, we can take on all Begnion soldiers now.

Nolan:
Edward, stop!

Take it easy!

Ah, I swear he'll never get it.
At least he's a swinging and confident boy...

... or maybe I'll start to rust slowly.

PS: Have edited the A-support a little bit, because Edward's character development was pretty non existent.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

• 2 weeks later...

Soren x Micaiah C-B-A support and an epilogue, grammar and spelling corrected by Glaceon Lord. Perhaps a few grammar/ spelling errors excist because of a fail copy-paste. Enjoy and feel free to give feedback :D:

[spoiler=C Support]

Micaiah: ...

Soren: Maiden of Dawn.

Micaiah: *Turns around* Oh! I didnt see you there. Can I help you with something?

Soren: Doubtful. Yet, I wanted to give you this. As we're on the same side now, I suppose we should be working together. This will help you in the coming battles.
Now if you'd excuse me, it appears I dont have much time.

Micaiah: Hold on, your name is Soren, right?

Soren: That would be correct.

Micaiah: I had hoped we could talk. I'd like to get to know you, as... you're like me. You're Branded as well.

Soren: What is there that there is to know?
... Both Beorc and Laguz treat us with great disdain. We won't be accepted. We won't be loved. We have no place in this world.
We are filth that shouldn't exist!

Micaiah: *Closes eyes* ... Your words lash out like ice on bare flesh... A howling blizzard consumes your heart. Can you only hate? What about love...?

Soren: Perhaps you haven't noticed. But there are few to none that love us. And the people that like us, to believe that they do, have ulterior motives. They only just want something from us, then they rid us like we're trash.

Micaiah: You know not everyone is like that. What about Ike, Soren?

Soren: ... Literally one of a kind. The other Beorcs wont change. It is in their nature, just like the savage beasts the Laguz are. To believe otherwise is foolish and utterly naïve.

Micaiah: Yet there is also hope. You also feel that in that warm core in your heart, don't you? People like Sothe, and Ike, people like them change this world. And they won't be the only ones. We love them, as much as they love us. I have faith that this world can change.

Soren: How naïve. I do not have time to trouble myself with this nonsense, as we have battles to win. And we need you to survive these battles Maiden, so I suggest you focus your thoughts on different matters. Don't be such a fool.
These thoughts will get you killed one way or another. Good day. (Sprite fades indicating he's gone.)

Micaiah: Soren...

[spoiler=B support]Soren: Nngh... Gah. Curse that swordmaster.

Micaiah: Soren! Youre wounded!

Soren: Nn- no. Im fine. Leave me be. Its.. just a flesh wound.

Micaiah: Dont be ridiculous. You need immediate help! Here, sit down, let me take a look at your arm.

Soren: Wha- what are you doing? There is no need. Besides, you dont have a stave. How will you-

Micaiah: ... *Comes closer to Soren*

Soren: *Blinks*

Soren: ... Then, the stories were true. You really do have the gift of healing people with the touch of your hand. I am impressed. But- Maiden! You look exhausted. What's wrong?

Micaiah: I.. *Closes eyes* by healing your wounds I draw the burden of your injury myself. It exhausts me.
I.. I just need some time to recover.

Soren: Hm.. I understand. Instead of healing it with your touch, the wound transfers to you. How... interesting.. Take some rest to gather your powers. I shall find someone to take a look at you.

Micaiah: Thank you, but I will be fine. Please, stay with me for the moment.

Soren: ... As you wish.

Micaiah: That mark on your forehead. That mark indicates that you are one of the Branded, doesn't it?

Soren: You are correct. Some people assume this mark indicates I'm a Spirit Charmer.
The sage who trained me in the arcane arts believed this. Others soon enough realize it means that I'm Branded, and choose to ignore or insult me thereafter.

Micaiah: You must've felt terrible about it. The feeling to be hated it tears away your heart. It made me decide to cover my mark with my glove. However, when I see wounded ones who are in need of aid, I just can't let them suffer. I can't let them die. And when I use my gift, they discover that I'm one of the Branded as well.

Soren: Unbelievable.

Micaiah: Hm?

Soren: Both Beorc and Laguz threat you like trash, as filth. They shun you! There is no-one who will accept one of the Branded, yet you would heal them? You would carry, no, transfer their pain to yourself?! Someone who would spit on you the moment you turn around?

Micaiah: *Closes eyes and smiles* I would, without a doubt.

Soren: Why would you help them? Why would you even consider saving their lives?
... Why did even help me?

Micaiah: *Opens eyes, keeps smiling* Why shouldn't I? If someone doesn't show them that the Branded can be trusted, this cycle of hatred and distrust will never be broken. The gift of life is precious, I would never get it over my heart to deny them that. In the end we're all just people and I believe that one day we- Why are you looking so confused?

Soren: You said "people".

Micaiah: That's right.

Soren: There is only one man in all of Tellius who calls us that. To hear it again... to hear one of my own call Beorc, Laguz and Branded "people"... That... I think that is commendable.

Micaiah: *Smiles* Thank you Soren.

Soren: After how I treated you.. you don't regret using your gift to heal me?

Micaiah: Of course not. For friends, I would never get second thoughts.

Soren: *Smiles* ... Thank you... Micaiah.

[spoiler=A support]Soren: Hello, Micaiah.

Micaiah: Oh hello, Soren. How are things looking?

Soren: Pretty good. Morale is high, bonds are strong. I believe we might actually pull this through. They see you, as well as Ike, as pillars of hope, and your lights shine brightly.
It gives them strength.

Micaiah: *Smiles* That's good to hear.

Soren: ... Micaiah. There is... something I wish to discuss with you.

Micaiah: What's on your mind?

Soren: What will you do after this is all over? If we would... succeed in our mission, what will be your next step?

Micaiah: I've been thinking about that. When we will succeed, I shall return to court. There is much to be rebuild in Daein, and the people have suffered much from this war. If I can guide them in any way, I shall do so.

Soren: I see.

Micaiah: Why are you asking?

Soren: Micaiah I... *Closes eyes*

Micaiah: *Smiles* Just speak your mind.

Soren: Very well... *Opens eyes* We've fought and been together for a long time. And I've been watching you grow. When I say that they see you as their pillar of hope, they really see you this way. They don't see it because you're gifted in the magic arts, or that you're Yunes host. They see it because you've touched their hearts and because you've bonded with them. They place their trust and lives to you and they follow your guidance.

*Closes eyes* I... I too see you as my pillar of hope. No, what am I saying? To me, you've become much more than that. You've become my friend and I... I trust you. I know I can.

Micaiah: Oh Soren...

Soren: Because the only Beorc, pardon me, person I trusted was Ike, I never let anyone but him become close to me. I doubted I would find anyone else who I could trust, who I could share things with, who I could count on. And now I know I can. Because I met you Micaiah, and you didn't judge me. You helped me, saved me, without hidden agendas. To me, you're the purest Light in Tellius.

Soren: You must not fail, Micaiah. You can't, if we wish for a future at all. But do not despair; you are not alone. As I have watched Ike's back for ages time, so too, will I watch yours.

Micaiah: Soren.. *Closes eyes* your words give me hope, they give me strength.
The times we spoke and we fought together, I felt this bond create between us. Not only because we're Branded, but because we have so much in common. *Opens eyes*

Micaiah: You too are a wonderful person. You're loyal and devote and you would fight to protect the ones you love. To see this when you're with Ike, and in time, with me, filled my heart with joy.

Micaiah: I knew our meeting at the Ribahn wasn't just mere coincidence. I think it was fate that decided that we'd meet and that we'd grow together in this war. *Smiles* And I cannot express how grateful I am that we did. I am glad you allowed me into your heart, because you're in mine as well.

Soren: *Smiles* And so am I.

Micaiah: Wouldn't it be unfair if we had to walk separate ways after this war?

Soren: *Closes eyes* It would... but...

Micaiah: You wish to stay with Ike, don't you?

Soren: Ike holds a special place in my heart Micaiah. He was the first of all who cared about me. I would need some time to consider.. wage options.

Micaiah: *Smiles* I fully understand. Just know that you'd always be welcome at Daein's court and that you'd always be in my heart. We will be friends forever, won't we?

Soren: That we will, without a doubt.

[spoiler=Epilogue]Micaiah returned shortly to Daein, where she was greeted with joy by the common people. Their maiden of Dawn had finally returned and was crowned 15th Queen of Daein. Accompanied by her faithful companions of the Dawn Brigade, she would start rebuilding Daein to its former glory and ushered a new era of peace and prosperity.

However, after some time, a strange face had arrived at Daein's court. He was welcomed warmly by the newly crowned queen, as if he was a long-time friend. However, the nobility and the people of Daein were wary and cautious of him. And he too, had to grow to the unfamiliar faces of Daein's court and country. Though progress was slow and it took much effort, in time he was welcomed by everyone.
Through his wise council, together with warm and guiding hands of Micaiah, the reconstruction of Daein went faster than anyone could dream of.
A golden age had arrived for not only for the people of Daein, but for every people on Tellius. All were welcome in Daein, and all prospered. That was the day Soren realised, that the world could be changed.

It is said Soren always smiled when he was with Micaiah.

Edited by ReaperGuardian

• 6 months later...

I wrote some FE10 supports for the Support convo contest a while back. Here they are.

Calill/Tauroneo

C Support

Calill: Well General, looks like you won't be getting your glorious death in battle after all.

Tauroneo: Not yet anyway- fate had a different plan in store for us it seems. From allies in the Mad King's War to enemies and back to allies again- 'tis truly a strange thing.

Calill: The strange thing is why in Ashera's name you were fighting against the Crimean army in the first place. I didn't think you were stupid enough to get caught up in that 'Maiden of Dawn' ridiculousness.

Tauroneo: Lady Micaiah is a honorable woman- worthy of following to the death.

Calill: No figurehead is worth dying for, honorable as they may be. People from Daein and Crimea care about you General- if you try to throw your life away again I will drag you off the battlefield you stubborn old fool.

Tauroneo: And what of you Calill? You have Largo and Amy back in Crimea and yet you continue to fight here. Wouldn't returning now guarantee that you would live to see them again?

Calill: …

B Support

Calill: I've thought about what you said General and I decided you're still being stupid. I fight so that Largo can return to flesh and blood, so that we can actually have customers in the pub instead of statues, so that Amy can grow up and have a normal life. I have no intention of dying any time soon.

Tauroneo: So you fight for a cause you believe in- we are not so different then. Though the reasons may not be clear to you, fighting against Crimea was necessary for the future of Daein.

Calill: Hmph...you seem to believe what you're saying at least. Still, you'll be of no use to Daein as an empty suit of armor, will you?

Tauroneo: I admit, I have perhaps been overly eager to die on the battlefield. Talking with you has strengthened my resolve to live for Daein's future.

Calill: That's the spirit General! Now, let's kill these fools so we can get back to doing what really matters.

A Support

Calill: You are rather handsome for an older man General. I'm sure your moustache tickled many a young lady back in the day.

Tauroneo: ...I fail to see where this line of conversation is going Calill. You are a married woman.

Calill: You must have thought about settling down at some point. No woman over the years managed to capture your heart?

Tauroneo: Aye...there was one a long time ago. My father was wounded as part of Ashnard's personal guard and my wife begged me to leave- but my family honor and duty to Daein came first. I began training my younger son to serve the Daein army- one night they had simply left.

Calill: I would have done the same thing in her shoes. Did you keep in contact with your son at least?

Tauroneo: No...I heard she went to live with her relatives in Crimea. Josh must be nearly a man grown by now.

Calill: You need to see your son again Tauroneo- before it's too late. He shouldn't be punished for the rest of his life because of your stupid decisions.

Tauroneo: My return would punish Josh more than staying out of his life forever.

Calill: That's just a cowardly excuse for not wanting to confront your mistakes. Every child needs their parent- and every parent needs their child. After this war is done, you're going to ask for some time off and you will travel to Crimea and see your son. Oh, and you're going to stop by our pub- Largo's still waiting to serve you that pie and brew. This is an order General.

Tauroneo: ...As you command, Lady Calill.

Elincia/Brom

C Support

Elincia: Brom, please allow me to thank you personally for your service here. You are not one of my knights, yet you risk yourself for our cause.

Brom: It ain't no big deal, Your Majesty. I'm just happy I could be here to help.

Elincia: I was wondering- what made you decide to fight against the rebels? The rest of Ohma seemed quite eager to support Ludveck...

Brom: Those young folk always got their dander up about somethin' or other and Ludveck and his goons used that against 'em. I may not have a lot of book learnin', but even I could see that Ludveck was a rotten apple.

Elincia: But didn't you hesitate at all? Daein rising again under the Mad King's son was a threat to Crimea's stability.

Brom: Me and a bunch of other folks who fought in the Mad King's War ain't exactly chompin' at the bit to get into another one.

You're doing a bang up job of things, Your Majesty, lowerin' taxes and findin' homes for the kids orphaned by the war. Folks with a lick of sense in 'em know you're doin' a great job as queen.

Elincia: Brom...thank you for your kind words.

Brom: Any time, Your Majesty!

B Support

Brom: Huff...huff....huff...phew!

Elincia: Are you all right, Brom? You seem to be pushing yourself quite hard.

Brom: Oh howdy, Your Majesty! Just not used to walkin' so much with all this armor on.

Elincia: I appreciate your help here Brom, but you should know that you can leave any time you wish. Don't you have a family back in your village?

Brom: Yep, five sons and three daughters, though my oldest daughter's already left the nest. Couldn't ask for a finer crop of kids.

Elincia: Maybe you should consider going back home to them. The battlefield is a dangerous place.

Brom: Makes me feel awful important to have the queen worryin' about me, but...they're strong kids, they'll be fine even if somethin' happens to me.

Elincia: Still, losing one's father...it is a terrible thing. I would not wish it upon anyone.

Brom: I see where you're comin' from- I might not've known your poppa personally, but King Ramon was a good king and a good fella. He woulda been danged proud of the fine girl he raised, I'm sure of it.

Elincia: I...thank you, Brom. I wish you could have met him, he could have benefited greatly from your wisdom.

Brom: Aw shucks, you're makin' me blush, Your Majesty. I'm just a simple farmer and a proud poppa.

Elincia: Sometimes I wish I had some farmers on my council instead of nobles...

A Support

Brom: So we were talkin' about my family before and it got me to thinkin'- my oldest son Jacob's about your age.

Elincia: I would very much like to meet him someday.

Brom: I bet the two of ya would get along great! He's very strong- one time an ox got loose from the plow and he just picked it up and hauled it right back!

Elincia: That's very er...impressive.

Brom: And don't let the big belly of his poppa fool ya, Jacob's got muscles from workin' on the farm that's got all the gals in the village givin' him 'the eye'.

Elincia: Um, that's very uh...interesting?

Brom: I'll set the two of ya up on a romantic hayride. That's how Jacob's momma and I met and look at us now, eight kids later!

Elincia: Brom...I appreciate your kindness, but I do not think I can take you up on your offer. As queen of Crimea, it is expected of me to marry someone of a certain...social class. I am sorry.

Brom: Aw shucks, I forgot ya were the queen there for a minute! I feel dumber than a box of rocks, I was just thinkin' of ya as a beautiful and sweet gal! Sorry, Your Majesty!

Elincia: Please, don't apologize Brom. I may not be able to join your family, but would we be able to be friends? It's rare these days to find people who see me as a person, not just the queen.

Brom: Gosh, I dunno if I'm a fancy enough fella to be considered the queen's pal, but I'd be honored, Your Majesty.

Elincia: Just call me Elincia.

Brom: Sure thing, Elincia!

Haar/Sigrun

C Support

Haar: Zzz...snort. Huh? What- oh hello there Commander Sigrun.

Sigrun: That is a most unusual way of preparing for a battle, Sir Haar.

Haar: Just Haar will do. I stopped being a knight quite some time ago, as I'm sure you already know.

Sigrun: Ah right- I am surprised that you developed such an odd behavior. The dracoknights of Begnion are known for harshly disciplining their recruits.

Haar: Oh, I never did the sleeping thing under Commander Shiharam. I was the perfect little soldier- a lot like you actually.

Sigrun: I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult or a compliment, coming from you.

Haar: It was more of an observation really. Sometimes the most disciplined soldiers are worse than a gang of bandits, sometimes it's the lone wolf mercenaries you need to watch out for. If there's one thing I've noticed with the Mad King's War and that business with the Laguz Alliance, it's that there are a lot of ways that the common folk can die in the fighting.

Sigrun: Your statement rings true, unfortunately. Come, let us finish this battle quickly so that they do not suffer more.

B Support

Haar: I've noticed you watching me Commander Sigrun. Don't worry, I'm not going to fall asleep mid swing.

Sigrun: It's not that. Forgive my rudeness, but as a sworn protector of the apostle I must watch any who may cause her harm. Having betrayed your former allies twice, I do feel that it is my duty to observe you closely.

Haar: I would hardly call General Petrine an ally- that woman would have slaughtered half of Daein to save her own skin.

Sigrun: Fair enough- but what about abandoning Begnion? The dracoknights swear a sacred oath to serve the Senate.

Haar: I swore an oath to serve Commander Shiharam. When he decided to stop following the orders of the Senate, so did I.

Sigrun: So you would follow an oathbreaker?

Haar: Commander Shiharam cared about the people of Tellius- and about us. I can't say either of those things for the senators. After all we've seen your senators do, can you blame him for not wanting to be a pawn in their schemes?

Sigrun: You make a fair point. Perhaps Commander Shiharam's actions were an indicator of what was to come...

A Support

Haar: So why do you serve the apostle, Sigrun? Is it because she hears the voice of the Goddess and all that?

Sigrun: That has...not yet proven to be true. So no, I do not follow her for religious reasons.

Haar: So you're following her out of duty to Begnion then?

Sigrun: The Holy Guard is sworn to the service of the apostle. Since the apostle represents the interests of Begnion, one could see my position as a duty to the nation.

Haar: Hmm...so what would you do if she started acting like the senators?

Sigrun: Empress Sanaki would never act in such a vile and underhanded manner. I suggest you choose your words about the apostle more carefully, particularly around Deputy Commander Tanith. She is not as forgiving as I am.

Haar: Ease up, it's a hypothetical question, not an accusation.

Sigrun: When she knelt before Prince Reyson and Princess Leanne in Serenes Forest and apologized for crimes that she did not commit...I had never felt prouder to be in her service. I follow the empress because she strives to do what is right for the people, regardless of what the senators think. I suppose if that were to change, I would have to reconsider my loyalties.

Haar: I see- I may have misjudged you, Sigrun. You follow the person, not the position. I can respect that.

Sigrun: I was wrong in my judgments as well. Your previous desertions were for honorable reasons and I had no cause to doubt your loyalty. I am proud to fight by your side- and to call you friend.

Haar: All right friend, now let's get back to killing those damn senators.

Edited by -Cynthia-