[SOLVED][FE7] When my Brigands destroy the village, the map doesn't change.

Avril Lavigne

Yes, all of the properties are right on my Tiled map layer. I even forced the map to make the change to see if it was even working in the first place, it was. I changed IDs but still, the brigands "destroy" the village, yet it still appears to be a nice complete village. So now I'm wondering what more there is to do in order for this map to change to function when the bandits attack.

Edited by Avril Lavigne

Order does matter. Try putting the destroyed version of the village before the closed version.

Nintenlord posted on how the system works... somewhere around here. But that was ages ago and I don't remember the details.

i don't know how this interacts with Tiled, but if you do your tile changes manually, in the case of overlapping changes, the change that is written last in the list is the one to be applied

i don't know how this interacts with Tiled, but if you do your tile changes manually, in the case of overlapping changes, the change that is written last in the list is the one to be applied

UGH. I just want to punch myself right in the face after I post these things. I forgot to push SAVE after I had created my Village saved layer. So I had the destroyed version and the saved one. I had inserted the map without the saved layer and just the main and the destroyed were there. I AM SO DUMB.

I always post these and then realize I'm just a fucking dumbass. Thank you guys.