The ROLLING REQUEST THREAD(Currently doing: A Hiatus)

TheMoniker

What hack/s would you like me to play soon?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the choices:

• Decay of the Fangs(mediocre)
    • League of ASDF(pretty good)
    • Yuri's Sidestory(okay I guess)
    • Shattered Realms(good)
    • Exalted Legacy(no idea)
    • Shatterlight(excellent)

This update in a word: DIALOUGE. Hey, that's the definition of the hack as well.

dialouge isn't a word.

this is a good hack, but oh man, i did not sign up to read a book, i do enough of that on the internet and in college.

well screen shot LP's are pretty much comic books. I suggest you play the hack yourself though. You may appreciate the cutscenes more with music queues and seeing them just within the context of the game as opposed to an LP and whatnot.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are all right to assert just how MUCH dialogue there is. With tons of talk conversations in the chapters themselves, I never really get a break from it. However, I would like to say that I HAVE seen worse, in execution of large amounts of dialogue if not in the amounts themselves.

Also, I recently got Dynasty Warriors 8 and now all I want to do is play that. The eternal struggle1

Time to read a book in...

THE PART 2-1 PRELUDE: PART 2 OF 2: ACTUAL CHAPTER

20RRagg.png

Gillian: nothing really happened.

After being surrounded by Voluprians, and invaded by Shakkar... yeah!

Bram: Polloy is really prone to raids and whatnot. Amphret is no exception; you either enjoy the peace while it’s there, or choose to ignore the violence altogether. It’s a lame ultimatum, but that’s always been the way it is in this country.

That does NOT say good things about Polloy. Does it even have an army?

CnIpIzD.png

Yeah, what happened to them?

Malcolm: I gave them most of my share of that gold as a parting gift… Good fellas, they are.

Kt7t1CA.png

Oh, I thought you were talking about that, Malcolm! Well, NOW we're talking it...

Bram: I’m sure they’re doing fine. And yes, I think Loyis has had a change of heart… Come on, friends. Let’s try and appreciate the downtime. We are at a festival, after all.

XO7xHFC.png

Malcolm: here, this’ll be worth it!

No joke!

auHljqg.pngfssGRQE.png

Rallel: Yes, Lord Ortus, umm… My father wanted me to give you

ohtTccQ.png

Is it money?

Bram: Oh… well now…

Rallel: You should become familiar with the area though!

Judging by certain pre-release images, I would say that we should get used to the chapter map.

0RkJVFt.png

Rallel: Allow me to explain them to you.

0tVCpyR.pngR9S0CnA.png

Rallel: bard famous for his ability to seemingly play anything people wish for him and his band to play. Below him is his manager; and today Ario is letting people ask for

gl5LZ5R.pngQpOkWUY.png

Ooh, that's really cool! Basically, you can have him swap between tracks to serve as the background music to your shopping. The music in this hack is good, so that's very good to have!

sesG2bL.pngmIpJzBw.png

Rallel: it as a romantic getaway. Who knows! Maybe there are members of your group that find someone else amicable.

XoAEL7n.pngMxPdMeT.png

This is why the chapter is called "rapport". You send people on boat rides, they have entertaining conversations, and possibly do something similar to support conversations!

I have no idea how the whole system works, technically or otherwise, but I'm going to be sending as many people on the boat with each other as I can!

WgStcK5.pngwds8wI1.png

Rallel: Spiritual presence as of late. Perhaps we should do some analysis?

And there's our sidequest!

WmOJVIL.png

Bram: month of work…

It will be a change of pace from the combat, but definitely not the dialogue.

JI61Prr.png

Gillian: be gone for.

Bram: Yeah, I know.

Gillian: … Are you well?

Bram: Yeah, I’m well. I’m still digesting everything.

QRF6RCg.pngnuK9TPA.png

Gillian: The boy has a poor psyche. You are correct, Kylah.

Hey! That's mean!

2UshEtT.png

Okay, I guess Bram heard it.

c4LM7vJ.pngXhWLgaZ.png

Malcolm: Who is that? An… What the…

WOz9q3K.png

???: abandon me like THAT!? After Duke Loyis SAID to

WV1kjQZ.png

Who is it? Wait, is that a supply-

pryNjGR.png

Dog!?: Come here you… YOOOUU!!!

Rallel: I- Hello, Daphne…

Daphne: How DARE you! First of all…

vwIZFfi.png

And then she text-skips a lot!

Rallel: Could you please speak a lit-

blP5DXF.png

Rallel can't stop her!

(It went way too fast for me to catch. Sorry guys.)

RaqN1lq.png

Bram: Rallel, who is… this?

Rallel: A merchant in service to my father. He… said to bring her along for today.

Bram: Loyis hired you, for us?

Daphne: YES, but apparently not according to you. You should be honored to have my services. Now where is this Prince Ortus fellow? I will see to him. Clearly Lord Rallel lacks any professional skills!

Bram: That’d be me.

Daphne: You’re the prince? You don’t look very princely.

VL6uwRn.pngiBYYl0x.png

Daphne: Well fine, do you want my service or not?

bOp4rjp.pngh5tGLY8.png

I kind of feel bad for Rallel in all this, but he did almost deny us our supply truck! And that is EXTREMELY important!

Bram: What was your name again?

Daphne: HAH! I knew you couldn’t resist! My name’s Daphne! Haha! This is going right on my resume!

Alright, well, glad that's-

I8sE7kT.png

Jonah: The rumors of him being here are true!

Wait, what!? What are these guys doing here!?

Jane: They have to be true! Only Bram could be so brave as to fight off more bad people than last time!

Jonah: You’re right! He’s the best! I hope we can find Dewey here too! This is gonna be great! Oh boy, I can’t wait to find Mister Bram! Come on, sis!

rZWcX6f.png

Are they seriously going to try and join the party?

END DIALOGUE(for now)

KJIswP0.png

And now we've got a preparations screen, to go with our convoy! Always good to see.

NwFwAcI.png

Thankfully, nobody is barred from this trip.

c0RAgee.png

...What?

(He's saying Mark because the game never let me set a tactician)

vEkBtJM.png

You know, we're kind of short on cash. I hope Loyis gave us plenty of gold.

0gIYpXC.png

Here we go!

bJ2Nxu9.png

At first, I got excited, reading this as "30,000". Then I realized. This amount is actually really tiny for what's supposed to be a massive shopping spree!

xqjeEYI.png

"I'M SHOUTING REALLY LOUDLY!"

I6XCf88.png

My thoughts exactly! I know FE has always been one for child warriors, but this is ridiculous!

9kp0gl5.pngIcYeY7c.png

Dewey: *races around* YAP! YAP! BARK!

He must be happy!

RBTeMqO.png

Jane: What? He looks terrible! Look how dirty he is! Did no one BOTHER to take care of you?

Dewey: Yap yap!

CykWty6.png

Jonah: We came to join you!

Jane: We want to help you fight!

They really ARE here to become child warriors!

BDBGBWn.pngaUeRrrW.png

Jonah: See! Pretty good, right?

Jane: Yeah! So good, we can help you win!

This would be cute if not for the situation... we better not actually let these guys fight.

Bram: How the hell did you two even manage to get here?

Jane: Details not important! We came so far… Please don’t just leave us!

Jonah: We missed you so much! And you lied to me! You said you were just going on vacation, but you never came back! That’s mean! Why would you lie?

0vGkA9J.pnghoksVVG.pngPT2897D.pngkuFry8l.png

Bram: and get you back to Newood. Did you forget that you have a small business to take care of?

Is this the "obligatory resistance to child warrior" dialogue, or is Bram going to deny them?

Jane: No! Well, kind of… Not really!

Z6QO3tp.pngbrV08n2.png

And this IS fit for children!?

Jane: Bram… they told us that we shouldn’t be living on our own like adults.

oKq207y.png

Aww, it's touching... but, the murderdog's rampage will traumatize them forever!

Jonah: You make us feel the most safest…

My rule is, if you're too young to use proper grammar you're too young to become murderers!

JdaGMUI.png

You don't KNOW?

Jonah: They were the militia people from Amphret that Mayor Hollis sent over!

Bram: I had requested security for Newood to protect you two, not put you in danger! Crap… Fine, let’s do this instead. I’ll pick one of you to explain to me why I should consider taking you along.

Jane: What! No! You can’t split us up!

Bram: Yes, I can. I’m the boss here. And if you want to come along, you need to do what I say.

Jonah: But… but…

IcMJnei.pngQqlM8wd.png

So... what!? This... WHAT?

WlaYEcI.png

No, "none" option was given... I picked Jonah based on sheer party makeup logic, since we lack a standard lance user, but I'm STILL really reluctant.

gasXaWT.pngyfLnEwD.png

Jonah: help you fight! You just watch!

Jane: Aw… Bram… sniff…

I still think this is stupid.

NEXT TIME: Jonah is forced to kill people and has horrific PTSD for the rest of his childhood

MLUQ9xN.png03OXFt8.png

Jane: Yeah… I know…

Jonah: It’s okay, sis!

klHeECB.png

Jane: You’re right! I have a whole town to take care of.

Bram: Wait! I never said that absolutely the last ca-

ulBbDTm.png0rFTwx9.png

7JjX2yo.png

Idolizers is right.

Bram: Yeah. They want me to take them along.

Gillian: Did you say they could?

Bram: Kind of… not really… sort of…

Gillian: Interesting. You better not lie to them. You should not lie.

Bram: Save me the irony, Gillian.

gWRRMPJ.pngmZNp506.png

Bram: Hah.

Gillian: Prince Ortus?

Bram: I’m just… digesting. I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel right now.

VTD2NzG.png

Gillian: there with my colleagues.

An important talk convo? Duly noted!

END DIALOGUE(for real this time!)

VsVeCb9.png?1eBEZvGT.png6bqUdYs.png

lfollwe.png?1clLbSfe.pngb3eWslV.png

XT0tqBe.png

Phew... are you all ready to actually START the chapter? I know I am!

There aren't any enemies here. Just facilities to use, houses to visit, and random people wandering around. We'll be doing it all, but first, you're probably curious about statscreens!

YAkIuCc.pngnZx8udZ.png

The performers aren't anything special, except for being really fat and thus impossible to rescue.

yPWWTYP.png

The citizens have some negative stats. Here's to hoping we won't need to protect them later.

l7hmRHi.pngPMBwwoy.pngAsUPY1c.png

Here's our new surprise party member, Jonah. He's only the first of many, but I have to wonder if he's some kind of Est who's going to snowball into a beast.

tnu16fE.pngdb0ETuY.png

Our new and valuable merchant! She seems pretty normal.

zZlEg3X.pngOo7CSqE.pngHcB9IyM.pngE3ICKJM.png

Kylah is a new human-animal: A Liaoni, who I'm going to try extra-hard to get on that boat somehow. Her stats seem like those of a myrmidon.

QNGkWfQ.pngh8OYrLJ.pngEyqto5h.png

Narbid seems to be like Hector, as his map sprite and animal would suggest. He's really tanky, and due to plot important definitely will be getting used by me.

Xn8JrZD.pngQ90Suw9.pngG8SgA0w.pngD1WA4XG.png

Redahli/Gillian seems practically on the level of a second lord! She has not much variation in stats across the board, but she is GOOD at everything, which gives me high hopes for her future! She also has her own special lightweight weapon, and physical and magical attacks to her name. Really, it's a pity there's no enemies for us to test these new people on.

OMs5VPS.png

We also have these mysterious... things. They're probably related to the sidequest somehow...

(Looking back, I forgot to show Jane's stats. Sorry, guys! I'll get it next time.)

NEXT TIME: Our exploration begins!

I think we all get it. TIL dialogue in an RPG is bad, but you guys have seriously beaten the dead horse far beyond its expiration date by now. I was honestly hoping to read some thoughts people had on the game beyond "so many words; better complain about all the words for the umpteenth time".

Keep in mind that almost all of the talk conversations in the game are extras meant to give a glimpse into the characters. The only place where there's really an excess of non-optional dialogue is 2-1, which I'm guessing is why the entire chapter is set aside for it. It's boring to look at in a screenshot let's play where most of the screenshots are the same portraits and speech bubbles over and over again, but that's a flaw of GBAFE as an engine (which Bloodlines does the best a Fire Emblem mod possibly can do to fix by having different portraits for emotions and lots of CGs to look at, things that most projects lack). This is no Sacred Dawn.

Dynasty Warriors 8 is a valid excuse for not updating, though. You haven't lived until you steal Lu Bu's horse on Ultimate mode and get away with it.

Edited by Alusq

I think we all get it. TIL dialogue in an RPG is bad, but you guys have seriously beaten the dead horse far beyond its expiration date by now. I was honestly hoping to read some thoughts people had on the game beyond "so many words; better complain about all the words for the umpteenth time".

Keep in mind that almost all of the talk conversations in the game are extras meant to give a glimpse into the characters. The only place where there's really an excess of non-optional dialogue is 2-1, which I'm guessing is why the entire chapter is set aside for it. It's boring to look at in a screenshot let's play where most of the screenshots are the same portraits and speech bubbles over and over again, but that's a flaw of GBAFE as an engine (which Bloodlines does the best a Fire Emblem mod possibly can do to fix by having different portraits for emotions and lots of CGs to look at, things that most projects lack). This is no Sacred Dawn.

Dynasty Warriors 8 is a valid excuse for not updating, though. You haven't lived until you steal Lu Bu's horse on Ultimate mode and get away with it.

Honnestly, I'm not complaining about it. (I just wanted to share a cool video.)

That would be pretty hypocrite comming from me (as you can see, I'm unable to put a simple idea without writing the amount of an encyclopedic entry°

Because... There's nothing wrong with the dialogue.

I haven't played the game (yet), but nothing here striked me as unnecessary.

There are tons of things to say aboutthe world and its setting, and it's pretty hard to make exposition entertaining. Ghast (or whoever is in charge of the script) sincerely do his best at it, I think.

Dialogue is still the easiest way to convey the needed information and to makes the character exists, after all.

If there's so much dialogue because te author have too many thing he wants to says (as is the case here. I'm under the impression it's pretty similar for SGW too.), that's a pretty good thing.

There may be one or two awkward moments (That crow spouting all those dialogue before mortally dying, Gillian saying "as you know"...), but generally saying it's long (and not too long) is... just a fact. Nothing more.

Honnestly, I'm not complaining about it. (I just wanted to share a cool video.)

That would be pretty hypocrite comming from me (as you can see, I'm unable to put a simple idea without writing the amount of an encyclopedic entry°

Oh crap I forgot to mention the video. The video is pretty cool.

And okay; fair enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Has it SERIOUSLY been 12 days since I've updated!? Blah, guys, really sorry about how basically dead I've been. Time to get things rolling again! Starting with a word-filled update... RIGHT NOW!

Well, just gonna post this before it's too late :

This hack in a nutshell...

Very... interesting video.

Sacred Dawn was actually the "seen worse" I was alluding to. The dialogue here is always interesting, while in Sacred Dawn, there were MASSIVE amounts of it, and it just felt... perpetually bloated. Like, super-long scenes that should have been optional, and only gave tiny shreds of characterization.

But, you're right. I'll stop complaining about the dialogue, and hopefully everyone else will too.

Jane is gahlike. Hopefully there will be an energy ring in the coming chapters because that's like all she needs to get rolling.

Great, now that you've said that, I hope my choice of the soldier wasn't permanent.

FINALLY, another episode of...

Bloodlines: Episode 7: Part 2-1: Part 1: Rapport!

cG7HaO6.png

First thing we're doing!

fwVfMxq.png

Manager: Guitarist Ario De-Suza is taking music requests; would you like to change the current song?

GWB9NY7.pngVp6uwHr.png

So, for the background music, all you have to do is get Mr. Ario over here to change his music. He'll cycle through a lot of the game's songs, and it's really cool. You can shop to the battle theme!

hkxwg1y.png

...Uh... all I did was change the music...

wPsYY7t.png

I'm guessing we're going to get these in the most wrong order possible. I have no idea where the first one is!

XljvT8K.pngi4lf262.pngZx2TXMf.png

The armory! We don't have THAT much cash, but I stock up a good bit anyways.

B5NTO83.png8UmfNmi.pngpmCVws3.png

First we got the fourth. Second, we got the first.

WHICH WILL WE GET NEXT?

And this hint is pretty obvious. Something with the giant body of water next to us.

nrQKYFI.pngK2O352k.pngdIrMpoo.pngPU1i96a.png

Well, that was a bit odd...

0mG99Hv.pngg7Jrdv5.png

But worth it! Definitely worth it!

(Alternatively, you could sell this and get way more supplies... nah.)

0syGjhI.png

Time to get started in the massive amount of character-to-character talks! If we're lucky, we'll have made a tiny dent by the end of the update!

rQFBpDY.png

Dewey: … … … …

Redahli: Hmm… I can sense immense power coursing through your veins. Your blood… it must be different…

WgOZJXa.png

Redahli: How is that possible? What are you?

Dewey: Oawr? *sniff sniff*

fKtYF6y.pngdN0TMVd.png

He runs away, and we still have no idea WHAT this THING is...

4g2QoGE.png

These two can talk?

Let's do it!

glOuNyD.pngnU5f3dl.pngHDkhIX4.png

Dewey can't comprehend text dumps.

Just death.

4vQAKOl.pngtITtvS3.png

Daphne: Where’d he go? Doggie? Doggie?

Dewey is aggravated by what he cannot comprehend.

c8SRuy0.png

More rewards!

nMTXMQa.pngtzvMDxH.png

Dude: Those folks are here, shopping in town! Steph? Steph?

Are you more excited about the "from the castle" or the whole "fox lady" thing?

PYhWfDi.pngF2wEje0.png

Dude: I’ve no use for it… so take it!

uHYHzkE.png

Wha-that's not an earlygame staff!

Come to think of it, didn't Awful Emblem do this too? Rescue is still a D-rank staff here. I'll definitely keep it around.

sh9OVDf.png

Remember these mysterious, unselectable things? There are two now.

ZOeGtpt.png

An obvious talk.

li8lGSS.png

Bram: Dewey! What’s up with you? You seem more aggressive than usual.

Dewey: Orf.

Bram: Another stick? You want to play fetch again? Sure thing. Just let me pick up this-huh?

GQ7W2ir.png

Bram: Oh, it’s a tug-of-war you want, eh? Fine! I’ll grab this end and- Woah!

(Bram gets pulled over)

EZbHlGu.png

But... he was already tough enough to ripe a horse and rider to shreds with two bites...

I fear to think of what this beast is becoming...

Bram: I’ll be more prepared next time we play.

Dewey: Rruf!

mR3rOfT.png

This is just a normal grey house.

HCsECOY.png

Jerk: He just sounds like some random folk hero some village conjured up. I’d prefer our military over some murdering psychotic vigilante, anyway. Besides, I heard that he came from some poor/trashy village, he’s likely here to find some actual, honest work as a well-paid soldier now.

Hey, hey, hey! He's very real, and royalty, and, uh... his village is trashy because of people like YOU, giving perfectly good grey-roofed houses a BAD REPUTATION with your ungenerosity!

kl23Rdw.png2C8ay0Y.png

Jerk: Sure, they have energy to stir up violence and barge into people’s yards with a chip on their shoulder, but do they show the same energy when it comes to honest and hard work? Pah! They scuttle off, because they’re just lazy in that regard!

You might need to check your sources there! Just a little!

gw0iAwO.png

Let's go back to the red houses. The people in the grey ones are mean!

gw0iAwO.pngSx3JeQD.png

Whoa, who's this guy?

Scholar: I salute you. My son has been observing you from our window(the magic window into the castle?). He and I are quite… shocked to see these events occurring in our city… but you kept us safe. I understand you must continue your mission, but will we still be safe from these demons if you leave? Ah… we will hold strong. Ah! Please take this; I used to fight with this and it never failed to surprise my enemies. But I’m

ezg6jh7.pngr288389.png

Well, this certainly would surprise my enemies! Thank you, buddy!

This is why people in red houses are so much better than people in grey ones!

q0WxWqX.png3svszwq.png

The vendor has a very standard selection. I hope we get another shop soon, I spent a lot of my cash at the armory and now I'm worried for my magic supplies.

3Ok8u8S.png

Back to developing our new characters!

Ucd32Nn.png

Narbid: Ah! Prince Ortus!

Bram: Ortus will do. Ah, Nardbid. I can’t believe what I’m seeing…

Narbid: Milord… ‘Tis a blissful moment, truly, to bear witness to your discovery. Ah! I can picture your face, ere these tragic events… How I yearn for those years again…

Bram: Six years… Hahaha.

Narbid: The ever-serious ‘Tempest’ cracks a grin? For me? Oh! What a joyous occasion!

wZxjDFK.png7h0Kqvv.png

Narbid: Ah… I am well aware, milord. But we are shopping, fraternizing! And dare I say… loitering! Let us enjoy this moment. Do not stress over the details now. Tonight will have plenty of head-scratching.

I gotta say, I received a very different first impression from his initial appearance. I like him more now.

Bram: You’re right, Narbid.

d5Eh3t0.png

Fox-girl can't get character development yet, she's too busy visiting houses, terrorizing the populace.

qBRmvS8.png

Jerk lady: They should just go! Those kind of outsider-sellsword types always cause trouble. Did you hear what happened inside the castle?

O9k57WY.png

Jerk lady: in the first place! Those kinds of confrontations should be solely reserved

YZLaTQt.png

Jerk lady: of them!

FOR POOR VILLAGES THAT ARE USED TO THAT SORT OF THING!?

TERRORIZE HER, KYLAH!

uxlE5QM.png

Okay, that's enough houses. Let's finish things off by going on a boat ride!

46tz3Zu.png

Performer: Hello, friend. How are you today?

Tyren: I’m doin’ good. I saw a man ‘n a woman talkin’ about this business ya got goin’ on. Colour me interested! What do I gotta do to get on board this ship of yours? I got this woman in mind, so…

icC1MP2.pngOCDE2yV.pngQWYM87K.png

Okay, looks like we've found a valid candidate! There are a LOT of characters who can't use this boat at all, and it makes me wonder how much of a WIP this feature is, or whether it's meant to replace Supports. Either way, we definitely are asking Nilou!

Pmhjwsx.png

Performer: Ah, milady Nilou, it is an honor!

Tyren: I wanted to ask ya to join me here on this boat ride!

5bjaL7Z.png

Looks like he had no problems talking to his crush. Many normal protagonist problems have thus been averted!

Tyren: I need to make a good second impression, ya dig?

sx4isTy.png

Performer: Perfect! Follow me!

9Ao3G6I.png

On the seeeaaaa...

Actually, technically we're on the normal map, we're just on the big sea portion. If we scrolled over even a little we'd see the dock, but obviously we can't.

Amoygdw.png

DATING START!

Tyren: Hell yeah I would! I think yer all pretty, and different and whatnot. Just like me! Probably without the pretty. Because us men don’t got to be much pretty, ya know what I’m sayin’?

Nilou: Oh, yes. Of course I know! You are so eager to please, aren’t you, dear, telling me all of these delightful things?

Tyren: Well, ta be honest, I never much’d like nobles and them sorts. But you don’t even talk like ‘em! I gotta say, ya fooled me. And I don’ fool too easy!

Nilou: I should not expect a thief to be so easily fooled! So, Tyren. My gallant thief, if one could ever exist… Let me ask you something.

Tyren: Shoot, milady!

qBkIwt9.png

htN6o61.png

Wait, what? I have to do something to make this relationship work?

THIS WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!

...Okay, let's try yes?

FolGIbB.png

Nilou: Oh, I see. I appreciate your zeal! However, I do already have so many servants. I would rather have someone who is more… rebellious than normal. Ah, indeed! That is exactly what I truly desire!

Au8hxYS.png

Tyren: Oh, milady… I think I do.

NmcHVoa.png

And then we're taken back to the dock. Yeah, I'm not a very good...

Shipper.

*ba-dum TISH*

stJHCmI.png

Let's try again!

0K1lw3L.png

Tyren: milady, but I’m not all head over heels for you yet!

Nilou: Oohoo! Good answer, my gallant thief! I was looking for a male that could resist my absolutely stupefying beauty.

WtG9a7j.png

Tyren: I, umm… I don’t have much flue what you’re goin’ on about, to be honest.

Nilou: Well then, stick around; maybe you’ll find a clue with those spectacles.

VHoqU2u.png

We did it! We succeeded in gaining 1 rapport!

...I have no idea what it is or what it does.

U3aIS9f.png

Maybe we'll find out more next time! See you all, in this very abrupt ending!

Yeppers. Cryptic note glitched out for you. You aren't supposed to get one from Ario.

Maybe if you start over it won't happen? That glitch is on my to-do list but idfk why it happens randomly

so yeah, been catching up on the bloodline arc and right now my one and only question is

WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET SWARMS TO FIGHT BOTH RED AND BLUE!!! TELL ME SENPAI!!!

(soon the revival of my rampaging dragon will be in every one of my hacks)

Yeppers. Cryptic note glitched out for you. You aren't supposed to get one from Ario.

Maybe if you start over it won't happen? That glitch is on my to-do list but idfk why it happens randomly

Really? Me getting it was a glitch? Huh.

so yeah, been catching up on the bloodline arc and right now my one and only question is

WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET SWARMS TO FIGHT BOTH RED AND BLUE!!! TELL ME SENPAI!!!

(soon the revival of my rampaging dragon will be in every one of my hacks)

That would be a solution to the problem posed in your defense mission...

Time to maybe think we're finished in...

Bloodlines: The Weird End(???):

T0eGVP8.png

We're going to start with a simple Malcolm/Redahli talk.

fFlvN1v.png

Malcolm: Ranger.

Redahli: Hello, Malcolm. I am Redahli, Viperian Double Agent.

NG2XJzz.png

The Spring Blade?

Redahli: This is my Spring blade, crafted with Viperian magic. I made it myself.

Malcolm: I never seen anything like it. What’s Viperae like?

Redahli: Pardon?

Malcolm: What’s it like? The landscape, the Viperians… what’s it like?

Redahli: The landscape is covered in canopy. It is also quite hilly and humid. It is very hard to make a living there if you are not Viperian.

Malcolm: Other Beings live there?

7jb1LuH.png

Malcolm: Great…

So, only idiots with a death wish live there? Weird. Maybe we'll find out more far in the future.

kTcE3u5.png

Dewey and Malcolm! After this maybe I'll see if I can get anyone else onto the ship.

n1ZYchO.png

Dewey: Ro? Ro?

Malcolm: Oh, hey, Dewey! I didn’t even see ya down there! Oh?

z87J39k.png

It's all the "meat" he's been eating.

Dewey: Yap! Yap!

Malcolm: Hmm… Say, Dewey, do you have any siblings?

Dewey: … Yap yap.

o5QyniG.pngvFESaGg.png

Bram: What?

Malcolm: Is two barks a yes!?

Bram: What was that!?

OzglYAp.png

Malcolm: Two barks, that’s a yes for Dewey, right!?

VOgxtXE.png

Malcolm: Okay, thanks Bram!

That scene was a little weird!

...Wait, Dewey has siblings? One of him is bad enough for my enemies...

DxUN7kG.png

I lied about the ship. Bram and Malcolm now.

iFLUwme.png

Bram: Oh, it’s still pretty… heavy. I’m still having a hard time believing it all.

Malcolm: I bet… All of this Viperian stuff… I’m having such a hard time keeping up with it. Say, did you ever think… that the queen would catch on about the whole, “my son is kind of still alive” thing?

Bram: I have no idea. I barely remember what actually happened…

Malcolm: What? How do you mean?

Bram: I fell unconscious, then ended up stored away on a merchant ship with a pretty explicit note…

Malcolm: Oh, really? What did it say?

Bram: It’s been years… But the note said something along the lines of…

pIUUV1l.png

Bram: to Doldrum.”

Malcolm: That’s… strange.

That was oddly specific and valuable information for a talk conversation! Was Bram already suspecting something when this happened? If not, then he just randomly decided to trust a note left by who-knows-who...

Bram: Yeah, it was crazy… Those years were so depressing. I mean, it still- You know, let’s talk about something else.

Malcolm: … You okay?

Bram: Me? Yeah, just… processing, like you said before.

Malcolm: Oh! Did I ever tell you about that one time where I shot a Deer from a kilometer away, in the snow.

Okay, to the love boat!

JuMFwGZ.png

None for Redahli? Aww...

QE233RI.png

For some reason, a few people (like Rallel here) can't talk to the manager. Huh.

nQUSqr0.png

Kael? Who will he invite?

qAwzaYw.png

I think I missed a screenshot here. Basically, he's calling Lemonie.

BMFcqKf.png

Why not?

L1WiGvo.pngH4fYyCZ.png

Shot down??

Kael: What you say, lass? What you sayin’ that for, eh?

Lemonie: I hate boat ridin’. I get seasick n’ all that. What are yer other offers?

Kael: (text-skips)

7RZKB8k.pngE1iVA9y.png

Hey! Family-friendly LP! Most of the time!

Kael: Well I only gots one day ‘til am up outta here! Gotta live like a man, eh, lass?

JxJZHfe.png

Lemonie: midnight. N’ bring that booze, hey?

XkbSLVp.pngXPboiXL.png

o.0

This seems like it will be a very odd relationship... I mean, they basically skipped the whole "seeing if there's actually chemistry" part...

VUSIosw.png

Oh good, Bram has one!

zM7WAnG.png

Performer: You seem like an eligible fellow! So how about it? Keep in mind, you can only pick one partner per day! You’d better think about your options!

0yMn90f.png

Sadaati it is!

XdlurjC.pngZoSb6YL.png

Game, are you trying to guide me towards a choice? I think I know who Ghast ships!

ogA7nM3.pngXBfBlax.png

Bram: I was hoping you and I… I want to talk to you about something.

Sadaati: Oh? This seems rather intimate. I would be very flattered to accompany you. Though this seems rather rushed… Oh well. Shall we, then?

Performer: Perfect! Follow me, you two!

XJANnht.png

Sadaati: Ortus, I quite like that name.

Bram: I’m good with anything!

Sadaati: So I can call you anything I want?

Bram: Yeah.

Sadaati: Hmm… Mmm… Ortus. I do quite like that name indeed.

I'm not going to change what I put in the dialogue transcribing things. Bram is so much easier to type.

Bram: …Listen, Sadaati…

Sadaati: Yes?

Bram: I…

Sadaati: Yes?

dkq7Agc.pngZExIzaf.png

This has been "beyond tactless" with Ortus Brambold!

Bram: It meant something else to you. I mean- I know we met that day. But I saw that look in your eyes. I spoke to Nilou about it in passing the other day. Is there something you want to share?

Sadaati: …

WQ3lxu1.pngcnIEvXC.png

Join us next time for a possible apology!

Bram: I have already asked you twice about this! You should have known I would ask you again.

When was this?

Sadaati: Well, you are incorrect in your assessment, anyway. I found no

JXAtoQj.pngWVgj8he.png

Are we going to get an explanation for Kadven's weird death? Romantic boat ride turned COURTROOM INVESTIGATION.

Sadaati: This is stupid. Please stop talking to me, Ortus.

sjGHfhd.png

She somehow managed to leave him all alone despite them being on a 3x2 tile ship? Quite the cold shoulder skills!

HMLwM9L.png

And then the game glitches out when we get back.

ZY7gDvF.png

Sadaati: What is your name?

Performer: My name is Brilliante, my lady.

Sadaati: Brilliante.

AO00IHk.png

She totally rejected both the sad Bram AND the angry Bram!

fS4A7Pz.pnggb0N53y.png

Brilliante: her again.

I have to make this relationship work! Will do!

Bram: Oh, stay out of this, blondie.

1tr3pcI.png

Sad Bram knows you do!

X4ewi8d.png

Despite their relationship failing, Bram and Sadaati have still ended up together.

rSGjv3b.png

Okay, time to explore! What wonderful secrets lie beyond this mysterious, beautiful do-

zTx2xMj.png

Oh. Nothing. Okay.

1zTvQBC.png

I knew these two had a conversation!

TmKthKI.png

Malcolm: I wouldn’t even need my bow.

Kylah: Voluprians; easy prey for the Liaoni.

Malcolm: Is that so? Prove it then. Strike at me, and see what happens. Or are you all talk?

Kylah: One question for you… where would you like the blood to come from?

Malcolm: I’m looking at it.

Kylah: Hhiiisss!

Malcolm: Kaah!

Malcolm is kind of acting out of character. Are these two species natural enemies or something?

R2bjP2m.png

Kylah: It would seem… that it is a draw.

Malcolm: Next time… you won’t be so lucky.

Remember, Malcolm has talons. He wasn't just wing-slapping.

ks3XM1g.png

Nobia has one? Oh yeah, Rallel!

mHOqYPS.png

Brilliante: Aha! My lovely little cousin. How may I help you? You know that you cannot ride on this ride all by yourself, hmm?

They're family? Huh.

Nobia: So it would seem…

Brilliante: Still too shy of a woman to ask a special someone, yes?

Nobia: Excuse me? I-

Brilliante: Denial! Little cousin, I know you too well!

Nobia: Brilliante! Stop teasing me! I will prove you wrong!

SGzbB7J.png

Are these even choices? What's the point to saying no?

PsLrZAf.png

Rallel: your business today is well.

Nobia: Will you accompany me on this recreational boat ride?

Rallel: Oh! This is rather sudden, Nobia!

Brilliante: Ah… Do not mind the awkward mannerisms of my adorable little cousin, Lord Rallel! The business is well and strong, thanks. Would you like to enjoy a private excursion and see the scenery of Amphret? For you, milord, I shall waive the fee!

Rallel: Interesting! In that case… Yes! Nobia, I would very much enjoy this tour with you! Let us sail the seas of Polloy!

I'll let them talk for a bit.

i9eTdy0.png

Rallel: battle?

Nobia: Only slightly, milord.

Rallel: I never thanked you for protecting my father. I apologize, Nobia. Your bravery is truly remarkable! Thank you…

Nobia: I was just doing my duty as a knight, milord. I would die to protect the royal family.

Rallel: Nobia, can you please address me in a less formal tone outside of the castle? “Rallel” will do just fine here.

Nobia: Oh, my apologies, Rallel.

ce1q2Vo.png

Rallel: Thank you. Ah! Another thing- I would like to see you with your hair undone one day, in a similar fashion as ladies Nilou and Sadaati. I think your blonde hair would look magnificent mirroring the sun’s glistening rays.

Nobia: Undone? Do you truly think so?

Rallel: Yes! Consider that a wish, not an order. Ah, it looks like this placid journey has come to its end.

gxFDdiX.png

Rallel: my devout guardian!

Nobia: Rallel! Do not be so hasty without me!

E5eBVYr.pngadJtr6r.png

They're pretty cute together!

uzlY7wr.png

Oh hey, let's see what this is.

4XR0bCH.pngKC5l7k1.png

...Okay, I have no idea what this means.

Let's reconcile Bram and Sadaati instead!

s5pvTaN.png

Sadaati: What is it now, Ortus?

vaYHQoY.pngVGXo7j1.pngkyBgjj3.pngfV2kyQR.pngOtJvIXA.png

N: What will it be?

YlHzAx3.png

Once again, I have to make things work! The choice is yes, probably. I mean, I wouldn't walk up to someone I'd offended to say I'm NOT apologizing.

Q3CZtIS.png

Bram: death can be really troubling a lot of the time. I’ve seen that firsthand. I want to make sure you’re doing well; you are my friend, as far as I’m concerned. So again, I’m sorry I led you on and upset you. Can we start over?

wkdIdZ5.png

Sadaati: Perhaps my ego clouded my judgement in regards to your good intentions. Perhaps at another time, at my discretion and consent, I may give you the answers you continue to seek of me.

Bram: Good. Let’s see what else we can do here, then?

Sadaati: Lead the way, Ortus.

rULVnS4.png

Yes! Rapport gained! I still don't know what it does!

I tested for a bit, but I couldn't really find any more boat of love things or regular conversations, so I think we got everything, or at least almost everything! Now, all that's left to do is explore the doors!

BeS2HXt.pnghLx9lA3.png

Or, uh, not, since I can't open them...

c8uUCnB.png

He has a perfectly good lockpick! What the heck?

rCgIfVr.png

It is at this point that I realize I have nothing more to do, and no way to end the chapter.

So... this might be the end of the LP. It just doesn't seem like there's anything else I can do here. If there's a ton of stuff, just say so, and I'll go back and really finish things! But for now, I am unofficially declaring an end to the Bloodlines LP! If we really ARE done, I'll post final stats and thoughts.

It is at this point that I realize I have nothing more to do, and no way to end the chapter.

VTD2NzG.png

One more talk convo to round out the patch! ^ш^ (talking to her a second time ends the chapter.)

This seems like it will be a very odd relationship... I mean, they basically skipped the whole "seeing if there's actually chemistry" part...

I'm pretty sure that the text that got skipped lets you know that they're strictly drinking together. Or maybe the country folk are just that rowdy after all.

Edited by Alusq

Holy crap. I did not know there were so many conversations. I only tried out Bram and Sadaati because that was on the trailer about rapports.

Is there a indication that two have a rapport, like in normal GBA games with supports? I can't remember.

VTD2NzG.png

One more talk convo to round out the patch! ^ш^ (talking to her a second time ends the chapter.)

I'm pretty sure that the text that got skipped lets you know that they're strictly drinking together. Or maybe the country folk are just that rowdy after all.

Thank you! Now, we can finish things!

Holy crap. I did not know there were so many conversations. I only tried out Bram and Sadaati because that was on the trailer about rapports.

Is there a indication that two have a rapport, like in normal GBA games with supports? I can't remember.

I checked in the status screens for any indication, but I didn't see any. Then again, judging by the rest of the chapter the entire system might be a WIP. We'll have to wait and see!

Time to indoctrinate children in...

The BLOODLINES CONCLUSION!

rJCLeHX.png

Thanks again for the tip, Alusq! Let's finish up.

riNbDxT.png

Gillian: Ah, Prince Ortus.

Bram: What do you prefer; Gillian or Redahli?

Gillian: Whatever makes you comfortable, Prince Ortus.

Bram: Prince? You know you don’t have to call me that, right?

ERpVBhq.png

Oh, what? Hey, no need to be mean!

Bram: Ugly? What’s that supposed to mean?

Gillian: Haha. It means the name you have adopted is unappealing to me.

There are people in reality named Bram! Probably! I haven't met anyone with that name, but... still! No need to be anti-Bram, Redahli!

Bram: You aren’t below me anymore. You aren’t my servant.

Gillian: I will call you Ortus, then. Does that sound fair?

Bram: Sounds fair enough, Gillian. …Can we talk about Berlliarde? Tonight?

Gillian: Anything you desire, Ortus.

9o2X7IV.png

Bram: Understood.

Oh, wow. Looks like I somehow missed the first talk. Probably because Bram has to engage this conversation, Redahli can't do it.

0wueDH6.png

Well, let's wrap it up! I'd like to apologize if I missed anything, but I'm sure after all we've read, we have enough characterization to last us for YEARS.

YEoh30V.png

Gillian: Good. We can continue our discussion over dinner.

ntCoVW8.png

We're not talking about Berlliarde yet-we're wrapping up the Jane and Jonah thing! I'm sure this will end with the only possible logical thing, sending the children back home to avoid child PTSD.

ugTGeDN.png

Dewey: Ruf!

Jane: You’re Malcolm, right?

Malcolm: You bet I am!

ZWttKvy.pnglDfNmxI.png

Jane: care of ‘em! See? Look how handsome he is!

Jane is totally fangirling over Malcolm! Aww...

Malcolm: Haha, yeah. They look pretty good!

wrFkrP4.png

Jonah: Mr. Mayor Hollis brought some soldiers from Departa after you and Dewey

719AvuI.png

(Before we get into, well, the meat of this conversation, I'd just like to remind you all that Jonah is young enough that him mispronouncing things is used as a joke.)

Jonah: days after, the local soldiers introduced themselves and we became best friends!

Jane: They are really strong! One’s named Donald and the other’s named Victor!

yWQfK9M.png

Jane: Pretty good! They actually-

rw7nwVK.png

Wait, what?

TuSdmZg.png

Oh, I guess they are here!

oeyHbtg.png

Donald: Aah! Better than before, old friend!

Bram: Ah, I remember you two. How’s the area since I left?

Donald: Quite peaceful. There was a small skirmish but the added soldiers moderated the situation with success.

Victor: Nary a life was lost to crime since the battle in Departa. Indeed- Newood seems to be turning around for the short time we’ve been stationed

vcU1Fzq.png

I guess the town was just disorganized before, that's why they fell to the bandits.

Bram: You are quite right on that. I’m glad our efforts that day went somewhere. I’ve been waiting for some good news. It’s been a wild ride from then to now.

Donald: I can only imagine.

Bram: So… why bring the kids over here?

OhhIMcZ.png

Well, it's not just that we're teaching them, we're deploying them in large-scale battles to commit mass murder.

rlUnM08.png

Wait, what? Redahli?

Bram: What was that?

miGMh7i.png

...What does that even mean?

vdi4k7T.png

Well, to be fair, Dewey has proved himself not only capable but very, very, VERY willing.

Bram: Hahaha… I can’t argue with that one. Perhaps I’m just being over-protective.

AEaEiOH.png

Bram: would be a no-brainer… I’m just worried.

What!? Deploying a dog into battle and deploying a child into battle are NOT equivalent actions! Jonah and Jane are... probably around eight and ten, respectively. I can't imagine them being much older. And we aren't teaching them to defend themselves! We're using them as part of battle formations and offensives! They'll be killing people CONSTANTLY!

Gillian: Judging by the fact that they traveled here with soldiers and showed little regard for their own safety, I presume they’re orphans?

Bram: Yes.

Gillian: Just like you; how about that?

Bram: … Yes.

Gillian: Perfect- you can be a guiding hand. Or at least a guiding hand for one of them.

tQQ8i6S.png

Physically or mentally? PTSD exists! I mean, everyone's going to get it when things are said and done, but I imagine the kids are going to be even worse off!

UdQMQOP.png70R8SBI.png

Regardless of whether or not they're strong doesn't justify anything!

Bram: It’s not the same. I didn’t have a choice. They do.

Gillian: Then respect that fact and follow up on your end of the deal. Are you not a man of your word?

Bram: Dammit… you’re right. I’ve always hated it when you were right.

YccISs0.png

This... this is terrible.

In normal FE, teenagers would fight a lot, and typically the game just didn't give much explanation at all. Here, the kids in question are NOT teenagers (and the little-kid things they say and do, as well as their adorableness, only reinforce this), and I feel like the bad attempts to explain it have only made things WORSE! Yeah, okay, they came to us of their own volition, but are they too young to comprehend what holding a weapon and cutting down other sentient beings even means!? This entire scene honestly kind of disgusts me.

1QaTOEE.png

Luckily, it turns out the change we made before was indeed permanent. So, we get a compromise by only traumatizing ONE child, instead of two!

Bram: Because, Jane, you have a big job to do back home. How is Newood supposed to stay all well and tidy without you? The kennel can’t possibly function without you leadership. The people of Newood trust their loved ones to you. And now that you have protection, you honestly don’t need me to protect you.

Jane: But I just saw Dewey again!

DNxISrf.pngFOYb3Em.png

Jane, sounding like some weird girlfriend is only making things worse.

Bram: Jane… blast… please don’t cry. Sometimes the decisions people make aren’t the ones you’re going to like. But sometimes the people that decide them have the intentions for someone else.

Jane: But it won’t be the same… I’ll be so lonely!

Bram: Argh…

XpRv6U9.pngjrgwJRR.pngh9wD7Pr.png

Gillian: Can I tell you something?

Jane: Okay…

N8S8yUh.png

Gillian: the best for them.

Jane: Yeah, I do want the best for them…

Gillian: Well, Jane. They want the best for you too. You understand that, right?

Jane: Sniff… yeah.

xu9FcyT.png

Jane: Yeah.

Gillian: That’s very sweet. Do you think Jonah could run it on his own? What about these two gentlemen here? Do you think they could do it?

Jane: No… Victor tried to feed the horses but they kicked him!

LzoaZKw.png

Jane: I’m just scared that Jonah will hurt himself!

bVWG2MH.png

Gillian: I do; I used to take care of Animals all the time. Your little brother will be safe. This is not a goodbye! They will return to you once this ends.

Jane: How long will that be?

Gillian: I do not know, child. But you’ll be so busy that you will never think about that… I am sure.

Jane: You think so?

Gillian: Yes, child.

Dt8P4Uq.pngQRlk1P1.pngMNccysZ.png

Jane: I’ll be SO mad if you break that!!

Bram: I promise.

dJRf4Jv.png

And that's how Jane was spared from our murderous group.

Or WAS she?

0dSkQLH.png

Jane: made you something!

Dewey: Yap! Yap!

Jane: Goodbye, Dewey!

DCzbtUd.png

Jane: Goodbye, little brother! I love you too!

gdfTPr4.png

This might be Dewey's second weapon level. Maybe. I didn't see its stats. It might not be infinite-use.

2QxZmEu.png

Victor: Worry not, friend. Her and Newood will be safe for as long as we live.

As long as they live...

Donald: Onwards! We have a long return ahead of us!

Bram: See you around.

Q6o2FTh.png

And away they go! Who knows how long it will be before we see them again.

g6KobFG.png

Bram: Let’s head back to the castle and continue our discussion.

Fade to black...

And then...

tDV6JlJ.png

Wait, what? Why are we here?

Donald: Jane, how are you feeling?

Jane: Yaawn… I’m sleepy!

Victor: Hold out for a bit longer, Jane.

Jane: I will!

gaYFh2V.png

They move up a bit. Everything seems fine. I don't know what's the point of-

*arrow noise*

dndfk98.png

Wait, what!?

Victor: Donald!

1nfGm37.pngSzzGDrs.png

Ah, crap! This couldn't be easy for them, could it?

Donald: To the east! Jane, follow me!

Wait, the east is where the attackers are!

KvSqcOW.png

You walked right into it, Victor!

xATAbHP.pngDYHYdY8.png

Victor: Take Jane and run! Run, dammit…

Jane: Victor!!!

Donald: Dammit, no! Victor!

Victor: Run, you fool! Keep… the girl safe…

fGiWWeu.png

He's dead?! What the heck! Who are these guys!?

SIXsUBl.png

Donald: Do not look back, Jane! Fly away from here!

GibKCCB.png

Well, flying won't work with them around!

Wait, hold on? Voluprian rangers? Who ARE they?

Yno0bIq.png

Whoever they are, they have insane luck with crits!

pZvSEn9.png

Donald: No… gods… no…

6oTUrxy.png

Donald: Wh-Why… Who… are… you…?

sihsPb3.png

Wait... is that...

9oz3SFk.png

???: … … ….

oTVUFI0.pngQJDqS24.png

Of excellent use??!

1hWy3XE.pngVed6qDT.png

TifUUMQ.png

And now they're dead forever.

Fun fact: They didn't originally have names. They were given names and personalities just to be killed off.

jw5saGR.pngwIXAvt1.png

XQRV9Tz.png

GASP!

IT WAS URODA!

Uroda: Dispose the bodies and seize the girl.

mHEL9U7.pngWXbzhMI.pngZhrcDuu.png

See, this is another reason why it's not a good idea to conscript children!

Anyways, what happens next?

O8JDkGv.png

We're not finding out. Not anytime soon, anyways. Because that's the disturbing end.

wm8ry1v.pngOWerx2f.pngEnzq576.png

Trying to keep playing leads to a black screen and eventually a reset.

Well, that's it! Scroll down for final stats and thoughts.

FINAL STATS!

f02rrp3.png

Bram, our lord! He looks like he'll become an extremely capable fighter, the opposite of the "rescue-carry to throne" archetype!

oubwOZ7.png

Dewey, the murderdog. Lacking strength, or defenses, or enough speed to make up for it, his teeth were still capable of drawing enough blood to kill many.

mcFctsg.png

Malcolm, who is set on a path to become both the world's best archer AND the world's best flier!

cJ8jSy3.png

Agalli's stats were never all that great. At the same time, he proved himself useful regardless, and was story-important, so usage of him is not going to stop.

XkjZDDY.pngGis2tok.png

Tyren and Kael were both very moderately-aligned units. Neither allowed their overspecialization to become crippling, which was nice.

wzXAfNc.png

Sadaati was a good healer through and through. Very nice.

7ytY4OP.png

Looking at raw stats, Nilou is actually a good deal better than Agalli in most ways other than speed. I want to see how she turns out.

LoEzt4u.png

Rallel never got much time to shine, but I think there's a capable healer in him somewhere.

spRbQs4.pngk5MuUD8.png

Lemonie and Nobia are again moderately-aligned units to their classes. I feel like none of the characters in this game were super-super specialized.

The new units are still there, but their stats haven't changed. Everything I showed at the start of the chapter still applies.

And with that, we have a wrap!

FINAL THOUGHTS!

All in all, this hack was excellent. It did some amazing technical things which no hack before has ever done. In fact, some of the things were so amazing it basically made the FE7 engine its... slave. This hack never went halfway on anything. The gameplay was enjoyable, and while there was lots of dialogue, it never felt overwhelming or wasted. The story was fully realized, and made me curious rather than just being a backdrop to the gameplay, which I think is important for stories in videogames. Sure, there were a few stutters, but I have yet to find a hack without stutters, no matter how many I play.

All in all, I enjoyed this hack immensely, and I can't wait to see what Ghast does with it in the future.

Okay, well, it's official. The Rolling Request thread is officially shutting down on an indefinite hiatus! Thanks a bunch for reading... not that will be permanent. Just a really long hiatus! But hey, now I'll be able to focus on GhebFE... unless, say, I were to do something incredibly crazy, like start a whole new LP thread out of the blue, for something absolutely nobody expected, which is definitely not something I intend to do super-super soon or anything.