• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure how this works

but murdering kids has always been a favorite hobby of mine

/in pls

wee

It's just a random generator~ You sign up, I stick the names/avatars/genders in, the generator does all the rest of the work and I screenshot the results!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh yeah, guess I forgot to update that yesterday~

WELL I will at least leave it open when I'm at work, but if I return and we don't have at least one more person signing up then I'll have to make everybody else wait :c

(that or ask specta or integrity to help me fill in the slot again~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Alright, last night of workwork over with \o/ Which means my HG schedule is much more flexible \o/ Which is why I'm starting this game tomorrow at 2 instead of 1 because lots more people are around at 2 it seems

So Integrity and I filled in the last two slots (I couldn't even ask him since he fell asleep on me ^o^ but it's not like he has to make any effort when being a part of a game :c and he didn't seem to mind being stuck into a game as a filler before)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Me getting as much food as i can. Read: Eyeballs, eyeballs, and more eyeballs

... It's not like I enjoy being a serial killing nightmare of all humanity. Blame Dream, not me ;_;

Also Freohr, you may wish to check your back for knives periodically. Just a thought.

Well shit, Jedi don't play.

Question: Where the freaking heck did he get a bow? It was the first action of the match, people hadn't even started running yet... unless...

...Unlimited Bow Works?...Nah.

ALSO SHACK!

Edited by The3rdCorinthian

Why did they give me more food? I have plenty of food!

Also, Freohr may be more trouble than I thought... That alluring avatar is but a deceit, A beautiful flower hiding a serpent under it...

Aaaand i just semi quoted shakespear. I need to stop being such a d#mn nerd.