• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwww I wanted this game to start on page 69 :c

ALRIGHT I HOPE I DOUBLE CHECKED ENOUGH

imhbV.png

IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES NOW IS THE TIME TO POINT THEM OUT

Fre, you should put in people that signed up in a past game instead of the filler people

so that they're all at least one of us

like I have opinions, Ether, Nightmare, Kon, Yasako, Mei, Dodgedusk, Elieson, Chen, Makaze, or Ambulz, because they've all signed up before and aren't usually in most games.

Edited by Draco

I would rather add people who want to be added

It isn't really that huge a deal I guess, but idk I feel like just to be safe...

I can see why you're so upset over this though, it would be quite a letdown if somebody who wasn't even on the forums or is completely made up won the game, stealing the glory from everybody else. I personally don't care that much as I'm not a very competitive person~ Actually I'd be super amused if a fake insert won a game ^o^ And I just find these games fun. But it can be quite the letdown to many others....

I was hoping to solve the problem of people signing up and then not even being able to make the game so I thought I'd take Glaceon's suggestion seriously. It never occurred to me that that was just going to create a whole other conflict.

But still, I would rather not stick people in without their permission unless they're Integrity

Does anybody have any other kind of recommendation that could help compromise between each issue?

Also sorry I'm so late for this I received a super cute poncho in the mail and had to try it out

B-but..... now at this point I'm not even sure if I should start the game if there's a chance everybody wants me to change my methods for it...

Well if nobody has suggestions anytime soon I'll just start the game as I was going to...

Totally not just making a pointless separate post just to reach page 69

imnGA.png
imnJ9.png

imnLr.png
imnMy.png
imnO0.png
imnS4.png
imnT2.png
imnU3.png

w-wow mamacita betrayals

I-I guess it's only appropriate that kyuhyun's killing the thief leeteuk though...

Meanwhile I'm still over here questioning my sanity