SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

Weee I'll help you learn about what GMT-5 means!!GMT is for Greenwich Mean Time, or just.... the Greenwich time zone. So yours~!so when there's a time zone that says GMT-5 it means that time zone is 5 hours behind GMT! Which means 1pm + 5 more hours means it'll be 6pm for you~!

ah ok. Thank you :)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, the game's all set up now, but before we start

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Y'all may or may not have seen me mention like beginning of December or something how I probably won't be keeping this up much longer because at this point it really slips my mind a lot~ I mean it started doing that a while ago ^o^ But it's been getting even worse lately! And I mentioned at the time that this is probably really good timing too because the year was about to end! And a new one was about to begin! Soooooooo

This is the last game I will be running.

At first I was going to make the game that magically ended up landing on New Years Eve my last one, but then I counted and realized that would be Game #68. And that would be a very unfortunate number to end on.

So of course I extended it to last until hungry gayme sixty-nine

Anyone can pick up after me if they want to run it! Pick up the reins if you wanna and just start the next topic~ But if not then hey I won't complain if the 69th is the last game

now without further ado!!

mjtO0.png