Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should probably use it today anyways to prove your role, just because it's a bit of a setup oversight to potentially give mafia a free ticket into 3p LyLo by using that power on D2 following a (very likely) D1 mislynch if the roles are character-linked and alignments randomized.

Yeah now that you mention it, it doesn't really make much sense for alignments to be randomized while roles are static considering Mole and Treasure's roles.

I just assumed that the randomizing alignments theory made sense after D1 deadline because of something Prims told me about my second role to justify it not being a troll if mafia were to have it in one of his games.

oic

I was wondering why you had changed your mind about that stuff

If my role works the way I think it did I think it would be too good for mafia since you could basically stop your own lynch + mislynch a townie and not look like a total scumlord for that alone but maybe Prims would disagree

I mean, it doesn't seem like Mole's role would have any utility for scum at all. For Mole to be scum he'd have to be a completely different role and have that claim given to him as a safeclaim. And when town has some form of investigation as well as some kind of roleblocker like King had then I figure scum has to have some kind of counter to it instead of depending on coinflips giving them useful roles.

I'm wondering if King and Black's flips didn't specify their shot information in their cardflips, does your rolename include "1-shot" in it?

Votals

Polar Knight (2): Mole Knight, Propeller Knight

Mole Knight (2): Polar Knight, Treasure Knight

Treasure Knight (2): Plague Knight, Specter Knight

Not Voting (1): Tinker Knight

You have 3 hours and 30 minutes left in the phase. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Man now I really want to know what Tinker and Propeller's roles are. I'm pretty sure Propeller is briefly checking in every now and then so they should just make a quick post even if it's just for claiming purposes and nothing else, I won't judge them for not talking about other stuff.

I have to have a mod post this for me bc ive been trying for the past 2 hours to log out of my main account on my phone and it won't let me and I wont be back on my laptop before deadline

im a one-shot joat with three abilities to choose from but I can only pick one of them for the whole game (I had to clear this up with prims, I thought I was a regular joat). I can either protect someone, roleblick someone, or "peep" on someone (this watches a person if they don't act that night, but if they do act it tracks them instead).

Please see the beginning of d2 when I posted "sigh," this is bc I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE TO PROTECTING KING N1 AND I WAS so frustrated with myself that that's actually a lot of the reason why I was so demotivated but I didn't want to say anythkng unnecessary aboht my role so I just said nothing

Willing to consolidate on a treasure lynch if needed, would like to lync h him too

This has been propeller knight. I hope my phone lets me send this lmao.

Alright that's cool, I was pretty sure there had to be more one-shot roles for Treasure's role to make any sense. I'm assuming Tinker must have some kind of item(s) which would also fit with flavor like my role also fits with flavor.

I'm still down with the Treasure lynch, I didn't think knowing the roles by themselves would give us information but I figured it was worth trying out to see what people were doing with them. Treasure's use seems the most questionable by far.

I am unsure if Prims would include 2 town roles that can stop lynches on themselves, even though that's not my role's primary purpose

as it stands we have 3 1x abilities (Polar, me, and Propeller), and I'm guessing Tinker makes items

oh. so my question still stands then.

What question? it's hard to tell when you don't use question marks!

My secondary role is just tree stump, I can talk whenever I want, whether day, night, dead or alive. After I said it'd be a troll role to give mafia Prims told me that a mafia stump in his games would give them the ability to talk to their buddies after dying.

Treasure finding me scummy basically out of nowhere is kind of ??? because I basically just agreed with Spectre's points.

Read my posts again.

Unless you're lying about your role, which makes no sense for such an easily provable role, that means you can single-handedly decide the lynch. Unless you want to waste it, try to actually scumhunt. If the lynch is being solely controlled by someone with an inexplicable vendetta against me, and he refuses to engage in any sort of dialogue, tell me why I'm not just wasting my breath.

Nah screw it, I would probably lynch Treasure.

The stuff I quoted above makes as much sense in the case of mafia white knighting a townie that's getting generally scumread for bad reasons, and the interactions aren't as strongly telling in the Polar -> Treasure direction so he could easily be scum with somebody else.

The deadline posts feel mechanical, and the responses to my issues with his deadline posts also feel mechanical "I wasn't panicking because I didn't have to change my priorities" assumes that established priorities are static and not subject to change throughout deadline based on what people say under pressure. The point about tone changing because of what he was replying to also doesn't really address my issue that he supposedly should've been busy reading ISOs instead of making jokeposts according to his later posts.

I feel like he's been tunneling on Mole all game, justifying keeping his vote there by finding new things to nitpick at deadline (the whole NL thing I mentioned earlier) and in #433 where he just questions why he was willing to lynch Black.

When town is townreading someone else, should they not try to prevent their lynch?

I said Polar using their role didn't change my lynch priorities, not that I wouldn't change my lynch priority. You're making a shitty assumption.

Why do you think I was trying to keep up with the thread and read ISOs at the same time if I was unwilling to re-evaluate my reads?

Jesus Christ. "Reading the thread and ISOs at the same time". Are you the fucking fun police, you blubbering queef?

I make jokes to relax myself. It stops me from flipping out. Since I can't do the former, maybe the latter will get through your skull.

I AM NOT FUCKING TUNNELLING. I HAVE TALKED ABOUT PEOPLE OTHER THAN MOLE, I JUST FIND HIM SCUMMY.

Fuck me.

Is somebody going to talk to me, or are we just going to lynch me because I'm popular?

Plague should prove his role, especially if it shuts off in *YLO like every other vote-based role ever.