FaceRub mechanic in gorgeous 3D!

Keymaker

Well, Kamui may not be able to romance Camilla and Hinoka but he/she can at least rub their faces.

I think someone said something about sound files for Camilla saying "I love you", so there's that.

Although maybe she was just touched by the sudden face massage.

Where did you learn that from? Is it in the video trailer?

I heard it here on the forum, so I've no idea as to whether or not that's true. Still, after Awakening and with all this fan service, I wouldn't be surprised if there was such a sound file as part of a confession or something along those lines.

I mean, Kamui invites Felicia over who says she's so happy to be alone with him (if my awful Japanese is correct, so don't count on it). I'm not sure that could be anything other than an S support of some kind.

Camilla saying 'I love you' is one of the sound clips on the official website. I believe the word she uses can only be romantic as well, though I'm not nearly familiar enough with Japanese to be sure.

Edited by capmalachi

Camilla saying 'I love you' is one of the sound clips on the official website. I believe the word she uses can only be romantic as well, though I'm not nearly familiar enough with Japanese to be sure.

Sounds like she's saying 「愛しているわ」although I might be mistaken. Since I'm so bad at Japanese, I find it difficult to tell what kind of tone she has, but to me it sounds like it could be used in a confession.

Once again, don't trust me on any of this.