Fire Emblem If TVCM Translation

shadowofchaos

I'm more creeped out of Leon, definitely. I would think he's the one who's most willing to kill Kamui.

Takumi just seems like he's not willing to trust Kamui.

Thanks so much!

My gosh, this is what I get for being away from my computer all day. I was NOT expecting this rapid volley of info, and it quite frankly has me overwhelmed~

This commercial in particular rallies the hype. (Sakura waving her arms oh my god i can't take it let me cuddle you dammit) The Aqua scene is VERY intriguing. I've also noticed in this commercial and in the introduction video, is that the cutscenes this time around seem really dynamic. IS seems to be pulling out all of their stops, and me oh my have they sparked a new energy in me tonight.

Goddamn that was hype as all get out, thanks for the hard work Soc.

Not gonna lie, whatever little chance there might've been on not spoiling myself before evaporated right there.

My one question is why Kamui's trying to kill Aqua and why her one response to this is, "You came back."

What the duck is going on here.

I think that was just voice-over, not in-scene dialogue. If it is, then ~context~

I love how they're integrating MU in the CG scenes through the dragon form - it feels like they're actually a part of the game (and, you know, the main character) rather than an afterthought self-insert.

Edited by nordopolica

My one question is why Kamui's trying to kill Aqua and why her one response to this is, "You came back."

What the duck is going on here.

Kamui might've transformed for the first time and lost control going berserk. So she'd be refering to him coming back to his senses from his homicidal freak out. Just a guess ofc.

thanks again rey for the translation.

very intense trailer especially the part with aqua saying to kamui "you came back"

and am i the only one who thinks he's trying to hug her instead of murdering her.

Thank you SoC, you`re the best!

Man I`m hyped for this game. I wonder when it is you meet your Hoshidan siblings. That scene of Aqua getting pinned to the ground combined with that sad rendition of her song is KILLING ME right now! Leon is giving me chills.

As usual, I make mistakes.

I made a correction on the annotation on what Aqua says.

I heard 戻って来た instead of 戻って来て.

So I typed "You came back..." instead of "Come back to your senses..."

Edited by shadowofchaos

I heard 戻って来た instead of 戻って来て.

So I typed "You came back..." instead of "Come back to your senses..."

Ok, i guess that confirms the theory that Kamui doesn't have full control over his dragon form.

Edited by Lawful Angry