Rhythm Tengoku Mafia: The Best + (Game Over)

Prims

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unironically consider this game more successful than shovel knight though since no mod mistakes and town didn't play offensively, just badly

guess I'm not quitting hosting. I feel like I have to host Qpronicle Chord mafia before Kirby 2 though since IIDX Pendual ends in a few months

kirby 2 will never happen

not even mad since i got n1'ed

ngl mafia offing me with via showing demotivation maybe should have been a sign since i would be the most likely to figure out if they were scum (i definitely would have got there, i had feelings during n1)

Also I'm glad I didn't try my idea I mentioned in my role PM (which would've been self-vote to bait the turbo), because the way the turbo was posted (within same minute), I probably wouldn't have been able to ##Unvote in time.

So, for starters I would like to apologize for the low activity. I knew I wasn't going to be able to post much going into the game, but I didn't expect it to be quite this bad. However, things kept piling up and I need a solid amount of time to make a post I'm at least somewhat satisfied with.

I don't have much in terms of gameplay comments since I've already forgotten most of the specifics, but I'm going to explain the Refa NK since people seemed confused by it. First of all, Refa targeted me with his role D/N2, so combined with what Snike had said we got confirmation a role like that existed. Then we figured out what Snike's results crumb was from there and knew two of the actions. By going through the vanilla claims and taking into account who else had been targeted (Snike and Paperblade) we were able to narrow down the possible suspects to Blitz and Refa. Since the action I was forced to take was to Bodyguard Paperblade we then assumed that whoever had the role was scum reading me and out of the two that was only Refa.

GG, guys.

sorry i subbed out because i'm really behind in class and i almost got dropped for being behind lol

i was actually kind of excited everyone thought i was town in the beginning of the game but i fell really behind because i was doing 4-5 hours of math homework every day and it didn't leave much room for me to focus on anything else, let alone mafia

let alone BEING MAFIA in a game of mafia

but im just really sorry i subbed out again

tbh after flaking out of DBZ i should have asked prims if i could sit out of this game but i thought maybe i could handle it

tbh i don't mind that you subbed out, just sub out to someone who is obvious scum next time (i can give you a few recommendations) thanks

Town kind of just had bad scumdars on the whole this game.

Kirsche townreads were kind of questionable especially. Not because he played badly or anything, but he subbed in for a slot that was active lurking pretty hard for several day phases and then after making just one or two decent posts it was pretty premature to write him off as town.

People also came into this game expecting a much higher role power than there was I think, so town's rolespec efforts failed pretty miserably. I think it probably would have gone better after a mafia flip so that people could see that the mafia's roles weren't that good.

my working theory for the entire game was a super low power game, especially after dual vanilla wagons d1, myself being vanilla, and dormio flipping a not strong role

idk if I explicitly mentioned it in my qt, but there you go

tbh i don't mind that you subbed out, just sub out to someone who is obvious scum next time (i can give you a few recommendations) thanks

But bro, I was already on the scumteam!

People also came into this game expecting a much higher role power than there was I think, so town's rolespec efforts failed pretty miserably. I think it probably would have gone better after a mafia flip so that people could see that the mafia's roles weren't that good.

People rolespecced?

• 2 weeks later...

wow I never wrote postgame, here's what I remember that's important:

- This was kinda an off game for everybody

- people are stupid af for doing the last minute turbowagon D1, imagine how much better the rest of the game would've went for town had they just lynched a vanilla. it's OK to mislynch Day 1 especially on a vanilla

- what people aren't doing can be just as scummy as what they are, scum was pretty standardly blending in but nobody really cared.

- I dunno why people expected a small amount of vanillas

- Elie needs to read the thread better

- I accidentally underpowered town oops

tl;dr

01nKUya.png

Edited by Prims