carefreejules joodles (update: Three Houses in Smash)

carefreejules

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only sit and be amazed. I wish I had half of your skill as an artist O.O

Drawing comes from practice and hard work - it's not something that you need to wish for :>

You have the power to accomplish and achieve great things with drawing - you just have to set your mind to it!

Just as Bob Ross once said, "Talent is a pursued interest. Anything you're willing to practice, you can do."

Don't give up! You should be very proud of where you are because the drawings you've ever made, can only be accomplished by you and no one else, and that's something to be proud of :>

Edited by carefreejules

Ugh...Things are going to be a bit slow until next week in terms of drawing.

I'm just so bitter and upset that I keep missing out on EVERY single opportunity to get my hands on the Special Edition. I have the money - I have more than enough for it but I have the worse timing EVER.

I missed out on the December pre-orders because I was so caught up with finals and I missed the recent Best Buy restock by 20 minutes (TODAY) because I WAS ALSO WORKING ON THINGS FOR SCHOOL. My gosh, college you're ruining my chances.

Heh the restocks tease us all. We got 10 days so keep it going. Worse case scenario, you would need to win the contest so good luck on that. Either way, you will get the special edition or regular. Strive for that special edition and in the future know that Nintendo has shit stocks and try ordering 1-3 days it comes out. Wish you the best

Heh the restocks tease us all. We got 10 days so keep it going. Worse case scenario, you would need to win the contest so good luck on that. Either way, you will get the special edition or regular. Strive for that special edition and in the future know that Nintendo has shit stocks and try ordering 1-3 days it comes out. Wish you the best

Hhhhhh I really don't think I'll win the contest but I'm certainly refreshing Best Buy like CRAZY because another restock went up WHILE I WAS COMMUTING HOME.

Thanks so much for your regards - I honestly need it ;A;

Hhhhhh I really don't think I'll win the contest but I'm certainly refreshing Best Buy like CRAZY because another restock went up WHILE I WAS COMMUTING HOME.

Thanks so much for your regards - I honestly need it ;A;

I'd be surprised if you didn't win (unless Origami Grima wins)

• 2 weeks later...

Drawing comes from practice and hard work - it's not something that you need to wish for :>

You have the power to accomplish and achieve great things with drawing - you just have to set your mind to it!

Just as Bob Ross once said, "Talent is a pursued interest. Anything you're willing to practice, you can do."

Don't give up! You should be very proud of where you are because the drawings you've ever made, can only be accomplished by you and no one else, and that's something to be proud of :>

*blushes* You my friend are too kind! :XD:

I'd be surprised if you didn't win (unless Origami Grima wins)

Or the model version with the feathers. That was one was very good (and the Origami Grima) still though I like the one Carefreejules did because it has nearly all of the main FIre Emblem characters :XD: and I am partial to illistrations and drawings :D: