SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Gilgamesh was meant to be the final boss or something, but it didn't stop Gorf from dying.

Hello, Gorf.

;_;7

You are Unlimited Vig Works, Town Insomniac/1-shot Public Nightvig. In Carnival Phantasm Mafia, Prims subbed into the game with no mafia dead and the town in a bad as a 1-shot vig, proceeded to vig the scum Rolecop immediately, and pretty much carried the town for the rest of the time he was alive in the game. When he was eventually killed, he posted then posted probably the best bah post ever. RIP.

As someone who has led over a thousand wagons, who needs to sleep? You may post in the night phase, while other players cannot.

In addition, once during the night, you may post in the game thread "Kill USER". You will stab USER immediately, killing them as soon as a host sees this action. If you hit a mafia member, the phase may be extended in order to adjust night actions depending on how late into the night you shoot.

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

Unlimited = 1, don't ask about it.

It is now Day 5. Day ends in 72 hours and 2 minutes. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Town is in MYLO.

Well that was a thing.

First off, mafia sucks. thought about NoLynching, but I think it's a bad idea

second, yea prims has another ability he said so that'd be cool to hear about

Last, Town!Jack thanks to the glorious FAYZ mafia. I'll go into more detailed flavor if you want but it's basically a mishmosh of everything that went wrong in the game (D1 Turbolynch on me :(, scorri pushing for char&flavor claims and getting modkilled and Town!Mancer counterclaiming Town!Marth's Role+Char). I've got:

?Bookie? (I've never heard of bookie until this game; If I correctly predict the next day's lynch, then I get a one-shot Doc for the that night phase)

Rolecop

Decoy

N1: Idled (because clueless and also I wasn't paying that much attention to the game at the time since I was still dealing with Tyler and Hospital-related issues

N2: J (failed obvs: targeted since eclipse's track on J failed and I was curious)

N3: Idled (because why /waste/ a shot)

Last night (N4): Bookie on BBM because secondary scumread after gaius and an extra protectshot at this point would be cool if i'm right with this

Also I'm moving some friends out of my house and into their house today so I'll be around but mobile-locked for the next 12 hours just an fyi

I don't have a one shot doc until I predict a Lynch

And a full doc and my stupid dependant one shot didn't seem liken unlikely combination of protection also with that weird BPV thing of yours as an alternative protection

N3 I couldn't even if I wanted to because my predict targets, I don't just submit a name

Other than that nobody ever seemed too keen on voting for him and/or lynching him earlier on so I didn't think it'd change as the game went on.

Maybe, maybe not. Let's wait for Prims' claim.

In the meantime, I noticed two patterns in the end of day votals. Do you see them?

(8) dandragon: Omega, zerosabers, Prims, Hannah, Gorf, eclipse, King Gilgamesh, Lord Gaius

(2) Weapons: MancerNecro, Eurykins

(1) zerosabers: dandragon

(1) eclipse: Weapons

(1) Omega: J

(1) Eurykins: Elieson

(1) Gorf: Shinori

(0) Not Voting: None!

(7) Shinori: Weapons, Prims, BBM, Omega, Shinori, eclipse, Lord Gaius

(3) Bluedoom: Elieson, Gorf, King Gilgamesh

(1) Hannah: J

(2) Not Voting: Bluedoom, Hannah

(5) Hannah: Elieson, Prims, Omega, Gorf, Gaius

(2) Omega: BBM, Hannah,

(3) Not Voting: Bluedoom, J, Snike

(4) Gaius: Elieson, Gorf, Prims, Bluedoom

(2) BBM: Omega, Snike

(1) Elieson: BBM

(1) Snike: Gaius

That's another gimmicky 1x protective role claim. We're lynching Omega today.

interested to hear Omega's explanation for why Gorf is dead.

cut by Omega voting prims. ok.

I'm not sure if this is what Snike's referring to or not, but Elie was on both of the wagons that got lynched early but not on the ones that didn't.

Elie, considering that you were also suspicious of Omega on too-many-protective-roles and knew you were going to be claiming another one today, why Bookie me and not Omega?

N3 I couldn't even if I wanted to because my predict targets, I don't just submit a name

Other than that nobody ever seemed too keen on voting for him and/or lynching him earlier on so I didn't think it'd change as the game went on.

So are you suggesting a BBM/Omega Scumteam?

I should clarify though; I think there are too many potential sources of the early lynches, such as scum hated-maker, for that to be a definitive reason for scum!Elie.

However, I'm unsure whether I buy his reasoning for idling N1. I know he hadn't been paying attention, but why not just rand a rolecop target? And his N2 reasoning for targeting J might be worse; "here's this guy who possibly made someone else's role fail when they targeted him so I'm going to target them too with my 1x ability".

I believe the likelihood of a more :serious: and full time protective role over a Delayed motivator. Looking at claims there is so much gimmick and given the flips I think a dynamic hated makes sense

@BBM eclipse failing made me assume that she was hooked or J was commuting or something. Ascetic was far from my first guess. Also with all the protection flying about, even if a protection role was lynched, I wouldn't have an inkling as to whether it would be marth ir Prims (with whatever his other ability is) or omega

@Marth I'm guessing either BBM/Prims or BBM/you, I'm not really feeling Omegascum after the claim

You randocop because you get more information than if you don't randocop N1.

What's the point in saving it for a time like N3? By then the game's more than halfway through and its not as useful.

So why do you think Gorf died last night?

My first thoughts,

Either Omega doc'd Snike instead (the other may-as-well-be clear

or he got hooked

Also marth I used my rolecop n2 when I was here to think about it. My only abilities available n3-> were the Bookie and the Decoy anyway