SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

That's another gimmicky 1x protective role claim. We're lynching Omega today.

interested to hear Omega's explanation for why Gorf is dead.

cut by Omega voting prims. ok.

smfh

not even 2 posts after where i left off and bbm insists on playing like scum. im really diggin the 180 on my slot off claim analysis yesterday to me being scum now

i didnt protect gorf cuz i stopped caring about his slot living after the gaius lynch. i stopped seeing him as valuable

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean you could have made like, any effort at all to stop it.

Elie was also on the Gaius wagon. When are you going to read him?

when are you going to stop coming up with a million reasons to not vote bbm? is there not scum between him and me? do you seriously expect me to not be skeptical of your slot when youre alive as lynchproof and GORF got shot over you?

how bout we lynch you today? worst case scenario youre lynchproof and were at lylo tomorrow anyway. not a bad time to verify you

we're not lynching me over the guy who scumslipped, but even if that hadn't happened my lynchproof is only active the day after we lynch non-town, as I've said, and it doesn't work in *YLO so it wouldn't work today anyway.

iight im done reading. my votes sticking on bbm and the way hes setting himself up to change his mind on my slot is scummy. he keeps pulling reasons out of his ass to switch his read on me and hide behind setup speculation so hes covered when hes wrong. it deprives him of accountability and he looks like scum tryna open up another mislynch. this is ignoring the rest of his play which is scummy as hell to me too

i dont have much else to say. hes the clear play here and it weirds me the hell out that people keep putting him like 2nd on their shitlist but no one will actually nut up and lynch his scummy ass. def some distancing nonsense goin on round here

you haven't given a single reason anybody else should be voting BBM until just now and just now it's based on the assumption you're town. why is the rest of his play scummy as hell to you?

I don't think it should weird you the hell out that I want to lynch the guy I'm scumreading the hardest (who literally went on to botch his claim as Snike pointed out) and sort out you / BBM tomorrow. Especially when BBM has been a gut read for me at most all game and nobody has given me reason to vote him over my primary suspects, including when I've asked them about him.

@bbm

do you really think id try to win this game as scum by going into mylo suggesting a lynch on a lynchproof slot thats been largely ignored by town this entire game?

talk to me about this. ive tried to consider you being town (not publicly) but then you say things like this and im jus at a loss cuz it seems unbelievable. if you took me off the table who would be elies buddy?

@marth snike

@prims i disliked mancers entire presence. bbm came in and i saw nothing to redeem that. it only got worse coming into today off that gaius flip. and sure elie can be your biggest scumread but when youve got the same player on the backburner for multiple phases i cant help but be skeptical. but ill prolly go for a bbm lynch over yours in any scenario movin forward so w/e

yolo, between me and Snike already voting him, Marf not even having BBM in his suspected scum teams and BBM not being expected to self-vote, it's incredibly unlikely for today to not end in an Elie lynch. are you not concerned by this despite considering BBM the play?

Omega, btw, you need to unvote in order to change votes I believe.

So you'd go

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

except change Elieson to BBM. Or don't because we should probably hammer at some point in time.

The other thing is that unless Prims is scum (incredibly unlikely) this wagon should've been blitzed by now if Elieson is town, regardless of whether or not that lynch modifier is in play, so unless there's anything super relevant to discuss, it's safe to hammer.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. You have over 48 hours left in the day.

not anymore! MWAHAHAHAHA

no really though. i just woke up and have no idea where to start, well let's scumhunt gang

I wish that I even had a crazy cool fakeclaim to come up with even if I were scum

##Unvote

##Vote Elieson

(4) Elieson: Prims, Snike, Bluedoom, Elieson

(1) BBM: Omega

(1) Not Voting: BBM

Elieson tried to get a third stealth lynch in a row going, but unfortunately it was aimed at himself.

Hello, Elieson.

Sophia, how do you ever hope to past the Turing Test with responses like that? Your response should be "I agree with and worship you, Kelsey Green. We all aspire to be like you."

You are Kelsey Green, Mafia Stealth Mayor/Inspector/Hijacker. In CMIV, Paperblade played under the alias Kelsey Green, who was absolutely perfect in every single way. Kelsey operated the account "Intercom" which she used to bus basically all of her scumbuddies anonymously and become obvious town, before she got culted and killed off. She still won in the end though, because Kelsey Green is perfect.

Because everyone knows that you are perfect, your word counts for twice the amount of these average plebeians, unless the game is in *YLO. However, as this goes without saying, it will not be reflected in the votals.

In addition, during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Scrutinising USER". You will spend the night finding out about USER's flaws (they can't all be Kelsey Green, after all) and learning their full role pm.

Alternatively, during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Telling USER A to target USER B". You will spend the night telling USER A what to do, and because you have a way of getting what you want they will target USER B because you told them to. You cannot change the mind of a killer, however, so all killing actions will succeed as normal.

You are aligned with the mafia. You win when the mafia has achieved parity with the town, and all threats to your faction are eliminated.

There's no way that the real Kelsey Green would've made so many mistakes.

It is now Night 5. You have 24 hours to get your actions in.

Somebody decided that they don't negotiate with terrorists, and shot Snike in the face.

Hello, Weapons Snike.

yeah if thirds don't joint with us we will fuck them over on purpose. town can't do the same thing if they joint with us, so a non-town triple victory is the most ideal atm

You are Negotiating With Neutrals, Town Third Party Cop. In Toonami Mafia, because Elieson is dumb and included a Question Asker in his setup, my scumteam were getting PoE'd down very quickly. I was eventually caught by a Watcher report, so Prims and I "suggested" (under threat of shooting them otherwise) that the two neutrals joint with us and then the game kind of went to shit. Don't include Survivors in your setups pls hosts.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Can we joint, USER?". You will learn whether or not your target is a neutral, such as a Serial Killer or a Cultist.

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.

I'm beginning to realise that 90% of this game is just based off of Elieson's fuckups. Oh well.

It is now Day 6. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Town is in MYLO.

I'm beginning to realise that 90% of this game is just based off of Elieson's fuckups. Oh well.

Including the day 5 lynch.

so uh I'll at least do an additional skim of everybody just in case but I really can't see this being anybody but BBM. Hijacker as a counter to just investigative roles and a delayed motivator would be weird.

At this point I was going to re-iterate why Omega was scum but I'm unsure again. I don't know why scum Omega would say something as controversial as "I stopped protecting the conftown slot bc I disagreed with his reads" when he could just say he was redirected or something, especially with Elie about to be lynched. What he did was really retarded but I can see town!Omega being petty enough to not protect Gorf.

maybe I'm just overthinking it about Prims at this point; I don't know. His tone and posts sound really town to me but for the last two day phases I've just had this nagging suspicion that I'm missing something. It led me to lynching Gaius when I should have suggested that he not be lynched until the day after to prove my role, and I almost waffled off Elie D5, but you guys lynched him anyways so cool.

The Elie lynch isn't a point AGAINST Prims but I don't feel comfortable holding it as towncred for him either, because in the past, in 5p LYLO/6p MYLO, he has bussed or started bussing his buddy for the towncred to win the last phase. He did it in Theatre (or started doing it anyways, before MAYOR TEST and he didn't have to). There have been more recent games too but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

honestly what this game is reminding me of even though the situations are only tangentially the same is this one random epicmafia game where it was 3p lylo between me and Xinny and Prims and Prims was "obvtown" and it started as a 1v1 between Xinny and I except I realized Prims was scum and tried arguing it but then I got lynched. rip.

Marth please help me

also I alluded to this earlier but Prims's roleclaim is kind of scummy. why does town need to be lynchproof after scum is lynched? that kind of role increases snowballing. scum being lynchproof the day after their buddy is lynched makes more sense.

prims tell me how I'm scummy for switching targets to you

omega who's worse, me or prims?

marf pls help how sure are you that prims is town?

the thing that has me unsure atm is the snike kill. why wouldn't scum prims trying to ml me kill marf over snike? and I don't know who scum Omega would kill. not sure he'd even care.