Unique models and unique animations

Jayvee94

Some units have unique models in their canon classes. Most children doesn't appear to have one in their promotions . I saw Ignis in a blue General armor.

I know some children have a few exceptions.

Which class each unit has unique model with?

I only know a few Charlotte and Midoriko.

Has anyone compared her animations to a generic female Fighter (Fighter! Femui). Is there more unique animations?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, for those wandering here is a list of custom promotions for characters:

Kaze-Jounin

Silas-Paladin

Mozume-Great Merchant?(I actually do not know this, but I do know that all Weapon Masters but Fuuga have generic models)

Anna-Adventurer(Unknown but more then likely it is Adventurer)

Hinoka-Falcon Warrior

Takumi-Holy Bowman

Sakura-War Priestess

Saizou-Jounin

Kagerou-Jounin

Asama-Mountain Priest

Setsuna-Holy Bowman

Hinata-Trueblade

Oboro-Holy Lancer

Hana-Trueblade

Subaki-Falcon Warrior

Tsukuyomi-Exorcist

Orochi-None(Though she could have a custom Exorcist pallet)

Rinkah-Shura and Blacksmith(Not sure on this, but I do believe she has custom pallets)

Nishiki-Nine Tailed Fox

Elise-Staregist

Lazward-Hero

Pieri-None(Though Great Knight could be considering how she appears in this class when she is an enemy)

Luna-Bow Knight

Belka-Wyvern Lord

Odin-Sorceror

Zero-Adventurer

Effie-General

Arthur-Hero

Benoit-General

Nyx-Sorceror

Charlotte-Berserker

Flannel-Managarm

Shigure-Falcon Warrior

Deere-Butler?(Unsure if Butler even has a custom pallet, but his Strategist is generic)

Midoriko-Great Merchant

Sophie-Paladin

Shinonome-Holy Lancer

Kisaragi-Holy Bowman

Gurei-Jounin

MItama-War Priestess?(I am unsure if Mitama has a custom pallet)

Hisame-Trueblade

Matoi-Falcon Warrior

Shara-None

Kinu-Nne Tailed Fox

Seigebert-Paladin

Foleo-Startegist

Soleil-Hero

Ophelia-Sorceror

Eponine-Adventurer

Lutz-Wyvern Lord

Ignis-General?(Unsure.I have heard claims that Ignis may be Gregor 2.0)

Velour-Managarm

All Dark/Light Blood, Weapon Master, Puppeteer, Basara, Exorcist and Golden-Kite Warrior are generic with the exception of Fuuga(Weapon Master), Izana(Exorcist) and Yuugiri(Golden-Kite Warrior).Also note, Kanna has a different Dark Prince(ss) model, in which (s)he wears a scarf instead of a cape.

Also like others have said, certain characters have custom pallets for other classes such as Takumi and Odin with Trueblade.

EDIT:Fixed the fact that Tsukuyomi has a unique Exorcist costume

EDIT 2:Noted Kanna difference.

Edited by Azz01

Takumi gets a unique Trueblade outfit iirc

That's really interesting!

Also, Tsukuyomi does have a unique outfit as a Sage/Exorcist. He wears his default outfit under the Exorcist robes.

Animations:

Charlotte's Victory Animation is her dropping her weapon and doing a pose.

Benoit and Ignis share a Victory Animation of shaking their heads with grief.

Edited by KaceytronIRL

This probably goes without saying, but both Kamui and Azura have unique armor and attack animations. Kamui in particular has a lot of variations since his two promotions both have different attack animations - it's also worth noting that Dragon Fang has two different animations as well: one for a regular hit and one for Dragon Fang + crit. There's also a difference in male and female Kamui's victory animation: male Kamui makes a ludicrous pose while female Kamui leans on her sword and puts her hand over her chest.

Both of them look absolutely laughable in combat, too.

Edited by Thane

Also, for those wandering here is a list of custom promotions for characters:

Kaze-Jounin

Silas-Paladin

Mozume-Great Merchant?(I actually do not know this, but I do know that all Weapon Masters but Fuuga have generic models)

Anna-Adventurer(Unknown but more then likely it is Adventurer)

Hinoka-Falcon Warrior

Takumi-Holy Bowman

Sakura-War Priestess

Saizou-Jounin

Kagerou-Jounin

Asama-Mountain Priest

Setsuna-Holy Bowman

Hinata-Trueblade

Oboro-Holy Lancer

Hana-Trueblade

Subaki-Falcon Warrior

Tsukuyomi-Exorcist

Orochi-None(Though she could have a custom Exorcist pallet)

Rinkah-Shura and Blacksmith(Not sure on this, but I do believe she has custom pallets)

Nishiki-Nine Tailed Fox

Elise-Staregist

Lazward-Hero

Pieri-None(Though Great Knight could be considering how she appears in this class when she is an enemy)

Luna-Bow Knight

Belka-Wyvern Lord

Odin-Sorceror

Zero-Adventurer

Effie-General

Arthur-Hero

Benoit-General

Nyx-Sorceror

Charlotte-Berserker

Flannel-Managarm

Shigure-Falcon Warrior

Deere-Butler?(Unsure if Butler even has a custom pallet, but his Strategist is generic)

Midoriko-Great Merchant

Sophie-Paladin

Shinonome-Holy Lancer

Kisaragi-Holy Bowman

Gurei-Jounin

MItama-War Priestess?(I am unsure if Mitama has a custom pallet)

Hisame-Trueblade

Matoi-Falcon Warrior

Shara-None

Kinu-Nne Tailed Fox

Seigebert-Paladin

Foleo-Startegist

Soleil-Hero

Ophelia-Sorceror

Eponine-Adventurer

Lutz-Wyvern Lord

Ignis-General?(Unsure.I have heard claims that Ignis may be Gregor 2.0)

Velour-Managarm

All Dark/Light Blood, Weapon Master, Puppeteer, Basara, Exorcist and Golden-Kite Warrior are generic with the exception of Fuuga(Weapon Master), Izana(Exorcist) and Yuugiri(Golden-Kite Warrior).

Also like others have said, certain characters have custom pallets for other classes such as Takumi and Odin with Trueblade.

EDIT:Fixed the fact that Tsukuyomi has a unique Exorcist costume

Nice that there is a larger variation this time, so that we get more representation of the classes among the characters. I am somewhat of a purist so I want them in their canon classes in the end.

EDIT: Wth? Why wouldn't Orochi have a custom palette? She is oozing of purpleness. Don't really care that much about Shara though.

Edited by Taka-kun

Nice that there is a larger variation this time, so that we get more representation of the classes among the characters. I am somewhat of a purist so I want them in their canon classes in the end.

EDIT: Wth? Why wouldn't Orochi have a custom palette? She is oozing of purpleness. Don't really care that much about Shara though.

I honestly do not know.TBH, I am still unsure about Orochi or Shara.They seem to lean more towards Basara andyway, but no Basara has a custom pallet so ehh.I planned on putting them both in that class any way.

Also, yah, I am not the only one is obsessed about having characters in their so called canon classes.:3

Unless blue is Orochi's exclusive, she has no custom palettes for her promotions. I don't think any of the Exorcists have custom palettes, except for Izana. This happens to Pieri too; you fight her as a Great Knight, but the color scheme is a generic blue.

I'm a freak for having everyone in their unique colors and "canon" classes, but I have an open mind if I don't like their canon class. It surprised me that Luna, for some ungodly reason, has a generic blue for Hero.

Unless blue is Orochi's exclusive, she has no custom palettes for her promotions. I don't think any of the Exorcists have custom palettes, except for Izana. This happens to Pieri too; you fight her as a Great Knight, but the color scheme is a generic blue.

I'm a freak for having everyone in their unique colors and "canon" classes, but I have an open mind if I don't like their canon class. It surprised me that Luna, for some ungodly reason, has a generic blue for Hero.

Yeah.

Especially when Severa's canon class was Hero based of Future of Despair and Cipher.

Not that hard to picture. She is Camilla's retainer and fights alongside Belka. Luna would have trouble keeping up if she was on foot, since both have mounted classes.

Edited by Taka-kun

A lot of that list is wrong. Rinkah only has Shura if that, and Belka, Tsubaki, Midoriko, and Mitama have no custom iirc, and a few others like Zero, Lazward, and Nyx might not either. None of the Butlers and Maids have unique models; black and purple are standard for them. Shara's Exorcist is unique because it keeps her black spandex underneath. Tsukuyomi has a unique model in Exorcist as well.

Need to double-check for a lot and I think a few more are missing unique palettes, and some like Trueblade Shinonome (I hear) may have multiple

Edited by Twylis

A lot of that list is wrong. Rinkah only has Shura if that, and Belka, Tsubaki, Midoriko, and Mitama have no custom iirc, and a few others like Zero, Lazward, and Nyx might not either. None of the Butlers and Maids have unique models; black and purple are standard for them. Shara's Exorcist is unique because it keeps her black spandex underneath. Tsukuyomi has a unique model in Exorcist as well.

Need to double-check for a lot and I think a few more are missing unique palettes, and some like Trueblade Shinonome (I hear) may have multiple

Subaki, Zero, and Lazward do indeed have custom palettes. It's something slight, that could miss the eye (like Syalla's different bottom color), but they are unique.

And after checking again, it does look Nyx might not have anything. Also, Shinonome really does have unique Trueblade palettes (Ryoma's colors), but imo, it's ugly on him lol.

I think Tsubaki's Falcon Warrior outfit is unique. Generic male Falcon Warriors wear white pants with blue garters and generic Pegasus Warriors have black pants and gray garters. Similarly to how Tsukuyomi's Spellcaster model is underneath his Exorcist outfit, Tsubaki's Pegasus Warrior outfit is under his Falcon outfit. This means he has black pants instead of white pants. Very minor, but is still unique.

I think Lazward is in a similar situation. His Mercenary model is unique, which he wears under the generic Hero model.

edit: ninja'd by Carter

Edited by Sapphire~

Has anyone tested generic female axe fighters/berserkers who is not Charlotte?

The generic Berserker is just Charlotte's outfit in blue. I don't remember what Charlotte looked like as a Fighter, but I assume the fur was not there. Belka looks very awkward as a Fighter...