Invisible History Music???

Mox

I have it, but I can't get my MP3 encoder to work on this machine...

If anybody can convert MP3s, shoot me a PM and I'll try to send the WAVs.

EDIT: Or figure out why none of my programs (Audacity etc.) recognise LAME 3.99.5.

EDIT2: Nevermind. Encoding now...

Edited by VincentASM

Would it be troublesome to ask for the ost of the Battle for the Strongest Royal/Paradise scramble as well? I'm very fond of those themes.

Not at all.

Map Theme

Battle Theme

I'll probably only upload the DLC music though. Hopefully Nintendo will release an official soundtrack soon, like the Awakening one : )

Edited by VincentASM

what I don't get is why the map and battle themes always play alongside each other when they're ripped from the game yet in game when you enter battle the map theme is somehow filtered out so its just the battle theme playing. Its really annoying because I can never find the battle themes without the map themes playing over them.

what I don't get is why the map and battle themes always play alongside each other when they're ripped from the game yet in game when you enter battle the map theme is somehow filtered out so its just the battle theme playing. Its really annoying because I can never find the battle themes without the map themes playing over them.

It's the way the music files are stored; as in the battle and map themes are stored in one music file.

If there's any battle themes you want without the map theme, just let me know.

I've actually not played the game, so I dunno what the music really sounds like. Hence why I said, let me know if there are any inaccuracies, etc. When I have time, I'll have to study some game footage to see how the music works.

Right now, the battle themes I have are composed of five channels--two for the map theme, two for the battle theme and a fifth that contains a low-volume version of the battle theme. I assume, based off your information that only the last three are used for battles, but I'll need to check to make sure...

Edited by VincentASM

Is it fine if these as well as the Strongest Royal DLC Music are uploaded on YouTube for accessibility? I'll credit you for retrieving the files!

Sure, but please leave out the credit. If you want, have a note like "if you want info on FE: Fates, go to Serenes Forest" or something instead : P

Also, here's the edited versions of the battle themes with the map themes removed, which you may wish to upload:

Paradise Scramble

Invisible History

Edited by VincentASM

you are a god thank you so much!

Would it be too much to ask for the map c1 battle theme with the map theme removed?

Don't worry, it's no problem at all. Just a matter of toggling the channels and re-encoding as a MP3.

Battle Theme

Battle Theme (Reversed)

Edited by VincentASM

I don't understand, it sounds the same to me..maybe I'm just not that perceptive of the differences

But really, I don't hear any "map removed"

..Also lol reversed?

It's kind of subtle, but probably the most obvious with the C1 theme. Try listening to the C1 map theme first, then the ones on Youtube that don't have the map theme removed and you should be able to hear the map theme underneath the battle theme.

Then listen to the one I uploaded ^^

Yeah, the C1 theme is reversed during (I think) of the Invisible Kingdom chapters. Even its sound room name is reversed ("Underwater Memories" or something becomes "Memories Underwater").

There's a sound room?

Also the reversed versions sound so weird

....And...I'm pretty sure that Map C1 only plays in 6 chapters of the game and I was also pretty sure that..they play the normal version all the time.

Of course inb4 I'm wrong.

But it's pretty..distinctive ...

...Also wait all the songs have a reversed version?

...Even the ones that only play in a single map? (E2, technically 3, AEX, BEX, CEX)

"Off topic" (or maybe it's not? Hoho), but does anyone else think that...

Because I myself "think" that DLC Anankos (in human form) is not voiced by Rokuro Naya. I can never really tell, but I'd hazard a guess at maybe Nobunaga Shimazaki (Mamui's voice actor)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

The sound room is in the Museum/Archives in My Castle.

TBH, I haven't really watched the Invisible Kingdom footage much, but the reversed version is the sound room (as "Memories Underwater"), so I assume it's used.

Only C1 has a reversed version of the map/battle themes, although E2 has one too, although I think it's used during an event rather than during a map.

• 3 weeks later...