Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa's fakeclaim was the best, it even included flavor (since he was the Batvanilla townie) and there was no other vanilla in the game so that it would be even more believable.

I didn't read the game but js this is not really a believable claim. Other than that one MotK game hosted by Dan where the entire point was that the Vanilla was conftown due to the rules confirming vanillas, I have never seen only one vanilla in a game.

so my gutfeel of scum refa on like d3 was right

damn

would never have guessed yolo though

Also I was going to come in guns blazing with a shin = scum neighbour post because of his failure to claim PR giver to either of the other neighbours + PR giver being a more scummy role. Didn't need to in the end lmao

---

dreamer's play was unorthodox but not horrible actually. i thought it was fairly refreshing.

is scum getting fakeclaims in NOC a thing now LOL. i remember scum getting like 1 janitor kill or having to make their own fakeclaims

gg town inactivity

gg yolo coasting 10/10 (like i would never have imagined u as town though i thought the dreamer/TG part was super weird and you never responded to it)

Edited by JBCWK

I didn't read the game but js this is not really a believable claim. Other than that one MotK game hosted by Dan where the entire point was that the Vanilla was conftown due to the rules confirming vanillas, I have never seen only one vanilla in a game.

Yes, but... the context was everything in this case. With flavor as stupid as we made up for this game and how odd some of the flipped roles were (Jack of all functional vanillas), one vanilla town specifically called "Batvanilla townie" in flavor is wacky enough to seem believable.

I'm not saying that it's auto-lynchworthy, but being the only vanilla claim in a 16p game definitely doesn't lend additional credence to the claim like you and Mitsuki are suggesting. Even if a lot of other roles were shitty ones like jack of all functional vanillas (which still had semi-useful stuff like Announcer IIRC), being a vanilla and having literally nothing is different IMO. In fact you could make the argument that having roles that are just barely better than Vanilla make it even less likely that there's exactly 1 vanilla, because why not just give them just shitty barely functional role too?

This is kind of a moot discussion though. Refa rolled the game.