Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it RCS ? so let do random Claims ! \o/

Soon i will explain to you all the funny things about my powers !

prepare to be amazed by the capacity of the most fabously funny of prestidigitators !

So, I hope you people understand that by my own rule, everyone random-voting is automatically on my scumlist.

If you're not able to give a propper reason to your vote, that's because:

A) You're doing it for the lulz

B) You're shit-posting to come up as active

C) You're using the circunstance to blend in with the rest.

With A, you might be Town/Mafia/3rd Party, but if you start like this you're basically taking it as a joke and distracting the rest from actually doing progress, so you're an affordable loss.

With B, you might be a Town/Mafia/3rd Party player that tries to look active by shitposting, aka; doing a lot of noise with little meaning. Again, an extremely affordable loss.

With C, you might be Mafia/3rd Party, and you're just following along to not being noticed, and that's scummy as fudge.

Day one is not a joke. Actual progress can be made with enough activity. In fact, the more we talk about serious stuff, the more chances we'll have to cath a mafioso slipping up, and I'm here to prove this.

Also Hi! I'm Diego :3:

i read it as a joke. a claim at this point would b pretty

batty

Yes, it is highly possible that the claim was purely a joke. I want Izhuark to pop by and explain whether it was a serious claim or just a joke claim.

Isn't it RCS ? so let do random Claims ! \o/

It's not RCS. This response aims to dodge Mancer's easy question.

Let me explain my wonderful funny powers with the most understable language and the most funny one !

A follow-up response wasn't prompted by anyone this time. These posts increase your presence in the thread while saying nothing.

Day one is not a joke. Actual progress can be made with enough activity. In fact, the more we talk about serious stuff, the more chances we'll have to cath a mafioso slipping up, and I'm here to prove this.

Agreed.

Going to take a minute to read over Izuhark's previous early games to see if these types of openings are standard humor for him.

##Unvote: King Gilgamesh

##Vote: Izhuark

I don't like the general joking tone and unhelpfulness in his posts. The posts he's making don't really clarify anything and serve only to confuse other players. I also dislike how he chooses to vote Diego for "killing the fun" over answering my questions and clarifying himself in this post that he made.

Izhuark hasn't made a similar opening in past games (he knows what RVS is); pretty sure he just likes the Joker. Assuming his claim wasn't serious (which I am), nothing else he's done has pinged me at all.

So, I hope you people understand that by my own rule, everyone random-voting is automatically on my scumlist.

If you're not able to give a propper reason to your vote, that's because:

A) You're doing it for the lulz

B) You're shit-posting to come up as active

C) You're using the circuntstance to blend in with the rest.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Random_Vote&redirect=no

Why so serious ? i'm seriously funny with my claim ! :D

also

##Vote:Diego

For trying to kill the fun.

There's no fun killing here, mate. Only progress.

Anyways, the fact that you roleclaimed, joking or not, is worrying. IT IS STILL A ROLECLAIM,

Do not gamble with me. Trust me.

Izhuark hasn't made a similar opening in past games (he knows what RVS is); pretty sure he just likes the Joker. Assuming his claim wasn't serious (which I am), nothing else he's done has pinged me at all.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Random_Vote&redirect=no

That's why I follow my rules, and not what Mafiascum says. I even let clear at the beginning that it was MY PERSONAL RULE.

I didn't say you should agree, or like it.

@Refa: Even if it's a joke claim and he likes the Joker a lot, I believe he still could have spent like one minute typing up a clarification regarding his claim. It's scummy that he chooses to leave his apparent claim ambiguous and leave everyone trying to guess what he's implying. Also, in the off chance that his claim is serious, masking it in this joking manner does not help at all. He should clarify his claim and explain why he's claiming in the latter case.

already said that my claim is seriously funny wich mean that it is true to be funny. There is no way i try to play seriously such a funny game with such a funny role, blame the seriously funny mods for seriously giving me this role for the sake of fun. so i will try to be funny (or obnoxiously not seriously funny ) as possible.

already said that my claim is seriously funny wich mean that it is true to be funny. There is no way i try to play seriously such a funny game with such a funny role, blame the seriously funny mods for seriously giving me this role for the sake of fun. so i will try to be funny (or obnoxiously not seriously funny ) as possible.

You might be joking. But let me be clear: if you don't cooperate, I will not only vote for you, but encourage the rest to do so.

Also you're attempts at being funny are not succeding.

##Vote: Izhuark

Being funny and being unhelpful are two different things. You can be funny while not being unhelpful at all. Even if you're trying to be funny (due to your role or preferences or whatever), you can still be generally helpful and clarify your claims. All your posts have been doing so far is bordering on unhelpful and that is extremely scummy to me especially when you try to explain your funniness away in this post. If you really have to explain that you're being funny at all then I'd say that you aren't really funny.

Will i be turbolynched day 1 for the first time in my mafia player live ? Too bad i can't be a jester. :D

Alright going nighty nighty funny dreams. Maybe will have seriously cooled down from the fun of today if i'm not lynched until then. May the serious fun be with you.

I don't even know how to react to this anymore...