For those that missed it Gamestop PreOrders are Up

HTakara82

When do they ship it out? I don't want to pay an exorbitant sum for shipping & handling, but I would prefer to have the game on the day it releases...

EDIT: Never mind, they wrote on the order review that it gets shipped out on the release date. Ignore this question, haha.

Edited by Minischew

When do they ship it out? I don't want to pay an exorbitant sum for shipping & handling, but I would prefer to have the game on the day it releases...

EDIT: Never mind, they wrote on the order review that it gets shipped out on the release date. Ignore this question, haha.

lol

I'll note that this doesn't seem to apply to the Canadian Gamestop, EB Games. Repeat: DOES NOT.

I just tried stopping by the Toronto store @ Bloor Street at 10:00 EST and it wasn't even in their system…. I wasn't the only one who was there trying either.

Oh well, I tried….

The art book isn't that important to me; its more so the convenience of having it all already on one cart… but with all these pre-orders running out so quickly or having shipping restrictions [or very expensive shipping, I might just get Birthright and then DLC for the other two.

Well, actually, I do have a pre-order in my name, but since Amazon switched their information to "does not ship to Canada", where I am, I decided to switch the order to go to my parent's home in Massachusetts, where I stay when I'm not at school…. and where my twin brother lives…. it costs us much less shipping that way [no import fees, Free shipping; the only extra amount is 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax], and my brother had tried to do a pre-order of his own but had missed the rush and got the sold out notices….. seeing that I'm doubtful now that it would have actually shipped to Toronto, given that the information updated on the product page to explicitly say it wouldn't, this way it at least will go somewhere they'll ship it to [rather than them outright canceling the order later on due to a Canadian address], my brother will get a copy of the special edition, and I can still get the regular editions…. I suppose it will make a nice gift to him… who knows, maybe I could consider it a Christmas present to him or something…. except it wouldn't be a surprise as he already knows about it…. oh well…

Edited by astrophys

For reference, shipping costs like 6 bucks at gamestop. Probably still worth it, but i had amazon give me a warning if they restock, in which case i will cancel my gamestop order.

For reference, shipping costs like 6 bucks at gamestop. Probably still worth it, but i had amazon give me a warning if they restock, in which case i will cancel my gamestop order.

that's only if you're within US. It's much more expensive outside of that.

Aren't preorders finalized after making them? I didn't know you could cancel.