Fire Emblem: War of Eternity [SINGLE CHAPTER]

OmegaX128

Hello all, the name is Omega, and I am bringing you a Fire Emblem chapter made in FEXP!

The planned release date is Feb 1, in time for the MAFC submissions.

The basic premise is that this chapter is at the end game of a theoretical Fire Emblem game where timelines and worlds have collided. Which means that the player controls characters from all over the Fire Emblem series in one game.

The specific chapter I am making is an endgame chapter; most units are promo lvl 14-17, and lords are highly leveled as well.
Some units will have specific skills dedicated to their character, esp. if they come from the Tellius and Magvel games. (ex. Soren w/ Adept)

Each lord that has a special weapon dedicated to them will have infinite uses on said weapon. (Which means yes, Roy w/ Inf SoS)

HOWEVER, each weapon will have some detractor to using it, (ex: SoS having lower Mt, Rag having high Wt, ect...) but will have an extra feature to separate each other. (SoS has effectiveness against Armors and Cavilers along with Dragons and Wyverns, Rag has Crt, ect...)

S Rank weapons are available to some of the units on the team.

The synopsis of the chapter has a portion of the army made of Elibe and Tellius's characters to seize one of three castles that projects a magic barrier, guarding the Tower of Heaven. (What would be the END endgame chapters)

This castle is guarded by two major villains from Elibe and Tellius. Zephiel and Ashnard watch over the interior, with The Black Knight and Nergal guarding the outside. (They are under the control of the MAIN villain of this theoretical game, hence why Ashnard and Zephs are working together, and blah blah yeah)

In order to gain access to the castle, you must dispose of all the enemies on the outside, and seize it.

Once you do, part 2 begins, where you mop up the enemies inside the castle, and seize that as well.

Now for why I ended up posting here, I need help with sprites and some mugs.

I need animations/mugs for the following lords:

• Ike (Swords and Axes, Map anim, and mug)
  • Roy (blinking frames)

If no one wants to help with the GBA lords, I'll try to rip them if I can.

And then:

• The BK (just an Alondite anim and map anim will do)
  • Ashnard (Map, Battle, and Mug)
  • Zephiel (blinking frames)

If you want to help with this in anyway you can, go ahead and reply, but either way, I hope I can get this out very soon to everyone who wants to play it!

If you want to help with this in anyway you can, go ahead and reply, but either way, I hope I can get this out very soon to everyone who wants to play it!

I could playtest it for you, if you need help with that.

• 1 year later...