Refa

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSA, my skype just isn't working for every single group conversation beyond a certain point (I don't know exactly when but it includes every convo for this game, and any new ones that I/ someone else makes). I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and done everything I can to try and fix this but I can see some messages and nobody else can see mine, and it literally makes no sense and it's pissing me off. So if you want to talk to me on skype do it just as a PM to me, or use irc or something.

edit: maybe this is relevant enough for the main mafia hq to post in or something

Edited by Reinfleche

Silver, despite being more valuable than gold at times, was still not good enough to maintain the coveted #1 position.

Dear Blitz,

"You're a hero. For three years, you've been a rock. The city's rock, my rock. For three years, you have been the person I can count on. I'm still counting on you.”

You are Oliver Queen AKA The Green Arrow, protagonist and titular character of Arrow.

You have sworn off killing unless it is absolutely necessary, which is basically your excuse to justify murder (hey, whatever works for you man). Every night, you may choose to Night X: ##ALIAS, you have failed this city. If ALIAS failed any of their actions or was redirected in any way on the previous night, this will count as a double kill on them. Otherwise, this action has no effect (wrong guy, carry on, have a nice day, etc. etc.).

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

The only one who has failed this city here was him.

Bubbles couldn't bear to live without either of her sisters.

Dear Hannah,

“Um, well, I'm sure to the untrained eye, this drawing may seem like one of mine. But if you look closer, you'll see it's an obvious attempt at pseudo-impressionism, while I deal strictly in realism. Bye!”

You are Bubbles, one of the three protagonists and titular characters of The Powerpuff Girls.

Being the good natured girl that you are, you just want to put an end to all of this violence. Every night, you may choose to Night X: ##And there were some guts. Oh, I didn't like the guts, ALIAS to weaken their kill for the night. This prevents normal kills from breaking BPV’s, and weakens kill modifiers into normal kills.

Additionally, two times during the game, you may choose to Night X: ##ALIAS was hurt and I would have kissed their little boo boo but then I realized they were a bad monkey so I kicked them in their face to shoot ALIAS. Good riddance, I never liked them much anyways.

Good thing the rest of the game wasn't too keen on letting her live either.

Desire was overcome by his lust for power and subsequently defeated.

Dear Nightmare,

"Don't you know by now it's impolite to point?"

You are Rezo the Red Priest, primary antagonist for the first season of Slayers.

Being the primary antagonist, it goes without say that you are an expert at manipulation. Every night, you may choose to Night X: Become one with my will and become mine. Now dance my loyal puppet, ALIAS 1! I command you to target ALIAS 2 to force all of ALIAS 1’s role actions to target ALIAS 2. That’s uh...about it. Nice making this role for you.

In the end, even the puppet master was but a puppet himself.

Mafuteru was too young to die (or at least looked way too young).

Dear Mafuteru,

“Don’t give up on your dreams and keep trying to reach it.”

You are Luhan, K-pop idol and member of EXO. Ah yes, I am definitely an expert on this.

You make cool music (usually with other people, although they’re probably not as cool as you are), dye your hair a lot, and make weirdly inspirational quotes. All you want is for other people to be as great as you are. Every night, you may choose to Night X: ##You were born into greatness, ALIAS. Now you must be great to repair their BPV at the end of the night. Additionally, your action will protect ALIAS from the first attack on them.

Maybe he inspired others a little too much there.

Night 5 Start

[spoiler=Living Players]

CT075
Ice Sage
K:inumi
Koneko
Lil Bean
Paperblade
PKLucas531

[spoiler=Living Aliases]
alias
Ataraxia
Cross
Naz
Samus
Wonderbug
Yegonater

[spoiler=Dead Players]
BBM (Rookie Wookie)- Mafia Motivator, died N1
corevo (Jen from Appleton)- Mafia PGO Maker, died N1
Execute kirsche (capslock)- Mafia High Priority BPV Checker, died N1
Miss Kira (z5m20i12r04a28)- Mafia Doctor, died N1
Quote (Side Salad)- Mafia Switched, died N1
General Ciraxis (YouFaceCiraxis)- Mafia Ciraxis Expy, died N1

Elieson (Suguru Kinniku)- Mafia Hitman Tracker/Watcher, modkilled N2

ClarinetsAndOboes (Meh)- Mafia Kill Stealer Lover, died N2

commie scum (a villager)- Mafia Vanillizer, died N2

General Ciraxis (IsProbablyCiraxis)- Mafia Ciraxis Maker, died N2

General Ciraxis (Actually Probably Ciraxis)- Mafia Ciraxis Expy, died N2

General Ciraxis (delete ciraxis ffs)- Mafia Ciraxis Expy, gave up N2

Makaze (Cadaver)- Mafia Backstabber, died N2

Mitsuki (Amiya)- Mafia Jailor, Died N2

Monde (Katyusha)- Mafia Delayer, Died N2

Prims (Super Badass)- Mafia Predictor Lover, Died N2

SB (delete serious discussion ffs)- Mafia Gravedigger, Died N2

Shin (Actually Probably Shin)- Mafia Inventor, Died N2

Tiny Manakete (Moosetrap)- Mafia Eagle Eye/Full Cop Bleeder, Bled Out N2

Zerosabers (Altoids)- Mafia Hitman Rolecop, Died N2

Chen (HAHA, TIME FOR TRASHTALKING!)- Mafia Hooker, Died N3

Euklyd (Obluda)- Mafia 1x Self Loverizer, Died N3

Lord Gaius (Blossom)- Mafia Bounty Hunter, Died N3

~Summer~ (Nova)- Mafia BPV Maker, Died N3

Blitz (Silver)- Mafia Executioner, Died N4

Hannah (Bubbles)- Mafia Kill Weakener 2x Vigilante, Died N4

Nightmare (Desire)- Mafia Action Hijacker, Died N4

sylveonzoroark (Mafuteru)- Mafia BPV Repairer, Died N4

Phase ends on 1/30/2016 at 7:00PM PST, 8:00PM MST, 10:00PM EST.

Edited by Refa

the heroine appears

is that a reference to the Undertale Genocide Ending

the only part of the game I haven't seen and that text apparently appears or something

Edited by ClarinetsandOboes

PSA, my skype just isn't working for every single group conversation beyond a certain point (I don't know exactly when but it includes every convo for this game, and any new ones that I/ someone else makes). I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and done everything I can to try and fix this but I can see some messages and nobody else can see mine, and it literally makes no sense and it's pissing me off. So if you want to talk to me on skype do it just as a PM to me, or use irc or something.

edit: maybe this is relevant enough for the main mafia hq to post in or something

Not just you. Mine's acting up too. I can't get any new messages in group chats on PC or mobile.

Edited by Makaze

It all started because I was curious. Curious what would happen if I killed them. "I don't like this", I told myself. "I'm just doing this because I HAVE to know what happens." Ha a ha...What an excuse! Masterminds of all people must know how liberating it is to act this way. At least we're better than those sickos that stand around and WATCH it happen...Those pathetic people that want to see it, but are too weak to do it themselves. I bet someone like that's watching right now, aren't they...?

It all started because I was curious. Curious what would happen if I killed them. "I don't like this", I told myself. "I'm just doing this because I HAVE to know what happens." Ha a ha...What an excuse! Masterminds of all people must know how liberating it is to act this way. At least we're better than those sickos that stand around and WATCH it happen...Those pathetic people that want to see it, but are too weak to do it themselves. I bet someone like that's watching right now, aren't they...?

At least I'm not one of those people who play through past the final boss and reset their file right before the ending?

it's at undyne's genocide fight clarinets

I see. I should probably watch that some time, I heard it was a challenging fight.

Not just you. Mine's acting up too. I can't get any new messages in group chats on PC or mobile.

I know Xinnidy was having a similar problem as well, I just thought it would be important to just bring up as cohost (even though Refa does 95% of everything)