Refa

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ataraxia was named a little too closely after a Japanese adult visual novel game for people to feel all that comfortable about letting her live.

Dear K:inumi,

[10:59:04 PM] PKLucas531: "UNO" ~ refa

[10:59:04 PM] PKLucas531: "yeah right mafia scum" ~ everyone else

It’s me, Refa! SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?

For some reason, people place a ridiculous amount of trust in me. Unfortunately, I’m kind of a prick and am going to prove exactly why their trust is misplaced. Fuck me, to be honest. Every night, I may use one of the following 1x abilities to help out another player (or more likely, myself) with Night X: and the following syntax.

##Now I’ve got your power- During SB’s first EiMM game, Cam stole my crummy role and won with it to boot. Now I’m going to do the same to some unsuspecting sap. I may copy the syntax of one of the flipped roles’ night actions and use it for my own.

##So long and thanks for all the fish, ALIAS- On the other hand, SB’s second EiMM game was a relative breeze for me; thanks to a ridiculous amount of external help, I managed to win the game without really doing much in the end. To express my gratitude for this, I’m going to repair ALIAS’ BPV (at the end of the night, of course) and protect them from the first shot on them.

##Get a room already, ALIAS 1 and ALIAS 2- Traumatized after having been forcibly paired with Euklyd against my will in Vhaltz’s EiMM game, I have come to the realization that there is nothing to love in this world. But hey, that’s never stopped shippers before and it’s not going to stop me; at the end of the night, ALIAS 1 and ALIAS 2 will become lovers (including the whole “neither can live without the other” thing).

##Vanilla is my favourite flavour of eyes cream, don’t you agree ALIAS- During Paperblade’s EiMM game, things were going swimmingly for me until one fateful night wherein I was vanillized and lost my super-duper awesome role for the rest of the game. Now it's schadenfreude time, with ALIAS being vanillized for the next two nights.

##Have a commute and go fuck yourself while you’re at it, ALIAS- During Blitz’s EiMM game, the ridiculous amount of commutes caused me no end of frustration (PSA fuck commutes). But that’s okay, because I’m a master of stress relief. Not only am I going to shoot ALIAS, but I’ll also going to send them a message that says “geeettttttt dunked on!!!” if that happens.

I win if I am one of the last three players alive.

Fuck Refa.

Everyone loved Naz until they realized that they didn't.

Dear Koneko,

“What is the reason for my existence? To be a convenient lackey for Lina? No, that can't be right. I know it's dark and mysterious, but not that dark and mysterious.”

You are Zelgadiss, one of the several protagonists of Slayers. You also have “diss” in your name.

Because you are a chimaera, your body is built of sturdier stuff than the rest. Somehow this translates to you starting with another BPV over any other option that would probably make more sense.

Every night, you may choose to Night X: "Remember, this is dangerous ALIAS, don't try this at home..." to destroy ALIAS’ BPV. This action is lower in priority than all other kills, otherwise you’d just cheat and use this as a normal kill. Let’s play fair here.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

And with that, the last of the Slayers have died.

alias was too generic to be allowed into the winning pool.

Dear Lil Bean,

“:D”

You are The Snail Assassin who was originally featured on Rooster Teeth.

No matter how slowly it takes for you to reach your target, you are always going to get your kill. Every night, you may choose to Night X: ##Laugh it up, asshole. I’mma gonna get you, ALIAS. The action caused by this will change depending on how many nights you’ve targeted the same ALIAS. See, your persistence is getting rewarded!

First night: The alias will be prevented from taking any actions.

Second night: The alias will be shot.

Third night: You will absorb the alias’ role into your own.

And also too slow to make it to the finish line, apparently.

Yegonater could feel his sins crawling on his back.

dear CT075,

“do you wanna have a bad time?”

you are sans, the resident pun loving enthusiast of undertale.

while you could single handedly win this game on your own if you tried, that would be too much effort. youd much prefer to use your magical powers to mess around with people instead. every night, you may choose to Night X: ##Create a teleportation field around ALIAS 1 and ALIAS 2. this will cause actions that are targeting ALIAS 1 to target ALIAS 2 instead and vice versa. because you have no guts, youre willing to use your talents to save your own spaghetti as well (aka you can self target).

you win if you are one of the last three players alive.

He'll be going to Grillby's. Papyrus, you coming?

Which leaves the following players as the winners:

Samus filed this as another MISSION COMPLETE (and proceeded to destroy the planet afterwords). See you next mission.

Dear Ice Sage,

“Fate? Yeah, right. Still, I was a little surprised.”

You are Yukari, playable character from Persona 3 and all of the various spinoffs it has left in its wake. Using your avatar as your character is kinda lazy; she’s pretty cute though, so I’ll allow it.

To help with your ah, extracurricular activities, you use a gun-esque device called an Evoker to summon your Persona to do glorious battle on your behalf (and boy, does it summon them in a fascinating manner). You may choose to Night X: ##Isis, Primal Force ALIAS to shoot said alias (in addition to your normal factional kill). However, this takes up a lot of MP, and you cannot use it on consecutive nights.

Additionally, every night you may choose to Night X: ##Isis, Markunda ALIAS in order to weaken their defenses. This will give you an opening and allow you to gain access to ALIAS’ Role PM as a result.

Yukari proves herself to be best girl, after all.

Despite being repeatedly assailed throughout the entire game, no one managed to put Cross on their "SUCCESSFULLY KILLED" list.

Dear Paperblade,

“Dance, water, dance!”

You are Demyx, one of the primary antagonists of Kingdom Hearts II.

Every night, you may choose to Night X: ##Dance, water, dance ALIAS to prime the ALIAS. Doing this will also allow you to analyze ALIAS as they are forced to suffer through a painful diversion; seriously this attack is just the worst. Anyways, you will be able to see what types of actions are performed on ALIAS as well as what type of action ALIAS is performing. You will continuously get results on people you have primed but not detonated.

Alternatively, you may choose to Night X: ##Got you now, ALIAS 1, ALIAS 2, etc. You may list any number of aliases that you have primed. This will make an attempt on the lives of said ALIASes and remove their primes.

Got you now!

And that leaves our final winner, the most wonderful species of scum of them all.

Dear PKLucas531,

“What are the words to describe this...? Oh, I got it! "That's too bad..."”

You are Faust, medical genius of the Guilty Gear series.

Unfortunately, while you are a genuine genius, you’re also quite mad (and seemingly proud of it). Every night, you may choose to Night X: ##Let the operation begin on ALIAS to protect ALIAS from all killing actions. However, if there were no attempts on ALIAS’ life, then you will compensate for that and make one yourself. Too bad!

Farewell and well done!

Please direct all complaints towards me, Rein only helped with balancing the game. I'll have some sort of postgame up shortly.

Edited by Refa

[1/28/16, 7:07:31 PM] Euklyd: refa why did you give cam a self-protective role

[1/28/16, 7:07:48 PM] Euklyd: probably the most egregiously terrible design choice I can think of

[1/28/16, 7:07:31 PM] Euklyd: refa why did you give cam a self-protective role

[1/28/16, 7:07:48 PM] Euklyd: probably the most egregiously terrible design choice I can think of

This is basically the only thing I thought we really messed up on and it was because I basically blanked on it when ironing out dumber stuff. It should either have not been self-targetable or not worked on kills

Someone (I want to say Blitz) suggested a limited amount of self targets as well. I thought that was a good idea, and could be applied to Monde's role as well.

Edited by Refa

[spoiler=me this game]

I'll type up thoughts maybe later

also yeah the gamewinner was getting Lil Bean to roleblock Cam, which was also like the only way

except vanillize but he would've won by then

Edited by PKLucas531

Lil/Kat was fun to work with and talk to and it's unfortunate she lost in the end to bullshit like Cam's role (and also possibly my paranoia that she was betraying me).

Thanks to Blitz and Shin for being good allies for the time they were alive, unfortunately there was little I could do to keep you guys alive.

Special thanks to PKL for betraying everyone else to ally with me and getting Ice to work with him, he wasn't discovered til near the end.

[21:42:27] Lil Bean : 3 people wanted to shoot you first night

[21:42:32] Lil Bean : Second night was 4

[21:42:45] Lil Bean : Third night was technically 4 but I was one of the four and don't shoot you

Highlight of the game for me

Edited by Paperblade

Alt night self targetable would have been OK imo wrt to Cam. It also happened to fall into the hands of the player who literally doesn't talk to anyone so \o/

Gaius Postgame Recap!

Paper definitely played the best overall. I think Lucas did really well to for not picking an alliance to side with. Ice Sage not really sure what he did (but I trusted him to my demise), but he must have done something right! Was fun to chat with him.

SPEAKING OF ALLIANCES! I led the scrub faction against the heavyweights, which SURPRISE!!! didn't really accomplish any of its goals. A lot of my allies died really early (Tiny, Corevo, Clarinets, etc) and then it was me and Hannah versus the world. It was fun that me and Nightmare were working with someone sharing both our info, and I am definitely done with alliances.

Shoutout to Hannah for being cool as usual, Paper for not fucking me over when I was 99% sure he would and trying to save Hannah (futilely but hey), all the early game allies who died too soon, and Kim for trying to save me from THE EVIL NIGHTMARE. Makaze was great to work with too even if I planned to kill him and Nightmare N3.

And s/o to Refa and Rein. My role was really cool even tho it didn't et used to its potential at all.

actually my other regret was kirsche wasn't on at the time i sent his original fake role PM of jailer after his (incorrect) rant on it, but he was gone for too long that I didn't want to forget his real role too so I just sent it in the second message before he got online again. Everyone else had their role PM sent by Refa

ayy, grats to the winners.

I loved my role, although it's probably time for me to retire the "Ciraxis" aliases. I need to start putting myself out there more as well.

Ciraxis Maker should become a standard role, however.

Edited by General Ciraxis

Hahaha, I'm fucking with you. I'm too lazy to do a postgame for a joke game. Feel free to discuss anything you want about the game, though. Here's the Mod Sheet and the Role PM sheet.

EiCTMM4 Mod Sheet

EiCTMM4 Role PM List

Wow that Blitz betrayal on Night 3

Here I thought Kim and Nightmare and co were working with Blitz too. Wow

Blitz didn't betray anyone lmao

Sad that Kat didn't win, since I thought she, Paperblade and MOST DEFINITELY Damian played the best probably (although of course I don't know what all the players were up to).

This game illustrated a lot of problems with allying too hard, too easily. Probably the main complaint I had about people's play (besides Cam not doing anything and almost winning anyways but that's normal). Info was freely given far too readily (seriously we basically had the game solved by the end of N2, and definitely did at the beginning of N3, minus Cam), and info was leaked between teams way too freely as well.

The other issue with making massive alliances (besides being lame smh) is that when you have way more allies than the number of playerslots able to win, there's no clear plan for endgame. Allied players are going to get antsy and try to thin out the competition before others try to strike, which can lead to everything falling apart.