The Official US English Fates Website Updated

CrimeanRoyalKnight

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laslow makes sense; more pronounceable than "Lazwald".

I can't say I'm surprised with "Benny"; he's gentle and timid, so a slightly cutesy name to contrast with his appearance seems fitting.

Nice

I haven't checked it out yet but I'm hoping the names aren't too ridiculous

Edit: LMAO Hayato

Benny? Is Benoit that hard to pronounce?

All I can think of is Peri the Platypus Disclaimer: I only know this name because my nephew used to watch the show

Okay not too bad overall​

Edited by SilverPants

So I suppose those are all the localized names...

Laslow? I'm laughing oh my god

Don't you know about his SPD growth? Lol.

Reading character descriptions now, and I expect Mr. Sadistic Night to be changed...

This former thief currently serves as Leo's retainer. He seems calm and mature, but enjoys flirting with just about everyone.

So I suppose those are all the localized names...

Laslow? I'm laughing oh my god

I saw that and lol'd too.

EDIT: I also can't help but lol at the fact that when I clicked his face, the screenshot showed Arthur missing.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Laslow makes sense; more pronounceable than "Lazwald".

I can't say I'm surprised with "Benny"; he's gentle and timid, so a slightly cutesy name to contrast with his appearance seems fitting.

At first, I thought Benny was funny, but after you mentioned it, it makes more sense.

Hayato!? That's what I named one of the characters in a story I'm working on (time for another name change).

Okay, so, I was scrolling the site, and noticed the Gameplay section, so naturally, I clicked it. It talks about the Support Conversations, and then under the My Castle Section, it says this:

"The new My Castle feature lets you create a home away from home for your army. Shop at weapon and armor shops, get new accessories, and practice your strategy by fending off invasions. You can also build relationships with other characters through conversations."

It seems Skinship is now simple conversing? Which I'm completely fine with, by the way.