Paperblade

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first body is the man, the myth, the legend: Al-Sahim.

WZB0YT1.jpg

Dear Al-Sahim,

You are John Barrowman, actor, singer, writer. Youve done theatre of shows like Phantom of the Opera and The Fix, played TV roles, notably Captain Jack Harkness in Dr. Who, hosting TV shows like Id Do Anything.

Many Talents (Active): Youre a talented actor, letting you pick up any role. Each night, you may ##Take on the role of ALIAS, where ALIAS is a dead player. That night, you will gain any passive abilities they have and be able to use their active abilities as your own.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

This is none other than John Barrowman.

Westley was not the Dread Pirate Roberts.

5tt2AId.png

Dear Westley,

You are Aht, a playable character in Radiant Historia. You are a shaman, and thus spiritual leader of the Satyros people.

Level Up (Passive): As an RPG character, you level up each time someone dies, gaining new and exciting abilities! Every time someone you target with a kill dies, you gain a level, and access to a new active ability, in the following order:

##Speed Break ALIAS to lower ALIASs speed to the point where his kill becomes lower priority, causing it to fail if he dies that night.

##Greater Heal ALIAS to prevent the first attempt on ALIASs life that night.

##Steal from ALIAS to steal a BPV from ALIAS and take it for yourself. If they dont have one, this ability will fail.

You can use any number of these abilities each night.

He was just ~Summer~.

You find a body that's.... that's... good god, what is that thing? jesus christ how horrifying

NKBirJ9.png

Dear jesus christ how horrifying,

You are Faust, of Faust. You sold your soul to the devil Mephistopheles for unlimited knowledge. Depending on the story, you either ended up going to hell at the end, or the girl you loved, Gretchen, was so selfless that she managed to redeem you.

Faustian Pact (Active): Whats a soul against omniscience? Once per game, you may, at any time, ##Make a deal with the devil. As soon as the host sees this, you will gain access to the master sheet and list of role PMs. However, you will lose all BPVs and nothing will be able to protect you from future attempts on your life.

Even with all knowledge of man, Chen couldn't prevent her own death. I suppose... I'll be taking that soul.

To win at mafia, you have to break a few Eggs.

vVooMaD.jpg

Dear Egg,

You are Nellie Bly, real name Elizabeth Seaman. You were a journalist who made a record breaking trip around the world in 72 days. You also faked insanity to expose the practices of a mental institution.

Investigative Journalism (Active): You are quite good at tricking the average person into believe you are insane. Each night, you may ##Feign madness to ALIAS. ALIAS will be so put off by your wailings that he will be unable to kill anyone that night.

Pen Name (Passive): Seeing as Nellie Bly is not your real name, it is very difficult for the average person to get any information on you. All investigative abilities targeting you will fail.

Looks like someone wanted revenge on Kinumi.

Prince Ali

Yes it is he

But now as you know him!

Read my lips

And come to grips

With reality!

Yes, meet a blast from your past

Whose lies were too good to last

Say hello to your precious Prince Ali!

vHBH0cF.png

Dear Prince Ali Ababwa,

You are Aladdin, from Disneys Aladdin. Thanks to the power of the Genie of the Lamp, your pet monkey Abu, Flying Carpet, and your own quick wits, you gained the love of Princess Jasmine, defeated the sorcerer Jafar, and saved the city of Agrabah. Go you.

One Jump Ahead (Passive): One jump ahead of the breadline, one swing ahead of the sword. Whenever you target another player with an action (including your kill), all actions from that player targeting you that night will fail.

Friend Like Me (Active): You hold the power of the Lamp in your hands, which grants you access to three wishes, and UNLIMITED COSMIC POWER. Once per night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Wish for ABILITY upon ALIAS, where ABILITY is one of: Hook, Doctor, BPV Break, BPV Repair, Full Inspect. However, you can only use this ability twice per game. You only have three wishes, and the last one is being used to free genie!

So Ali

Turns out to be

Merely Monde

Someone took a hacksaw to Plywood.

7cnvsND.png

Dear Plywood,

You are the Grinch, from Dr. Seusss How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Your heart was two sizes too small, angry at the Whos of Whoville for liking Christmas and being happy and their gifts and all that shit. With your dog Max, you will make them miserable!

Steal Christmas (Active): Technically, its not Christmas, but Valentines Day is just as good! Each night, you may ##Steal Christmas from ALIAS, going into their house at night and stealing all their things, disabling their role abilities for the following night.

No one wanted Lil Bean to ruin Christmas anyway!

Taito is also dead.

tCvlUPx.png

Dear Taito,

You are Mameshiba, a Japanese bean shaped dog-like merchandise franchise character. You ask questions and give facts.

Trivia (Active): Each night, you may ##Spout trivia about ALIAS, giving out some hard facts about ALIAS, such as: his role, his targets, and who targeted him.

Reiyson will ask questions and give facts... in hell.

And last but not least is Alice.

aGLJn2F.png

Dear Alice,

You are Death the Kid, from Soul Eater. Son of the Shinigami, Death, you are the technician behind the Thompson Twins. You are obsessed with symmetry and perfection, and prone to bouts of negativity.

Balance is Key to Everything (Passive): You are obsessed with the number 8, due to its symmetry. As a result, you will only take eight shots this game. However, thanks to your dual wielding, you may make up to two kills per night.

Maybe sylveonzoroark would have lived had she spent less time fussing about symmetry?

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in 24 hours at 1930 (GMT-8) February 15th.

BTW, this thread was locked due to the fact that some of the comments were getting personal (Paperblade's words, my reasoning is that there was far more shitposts than necessary). The game's still going, and if you all forfeit, I'M declared the winner!

Thread's being updated now, gimme a bit.

EDIT: DONE~! But I'm not bound to the rules of the game, so I can edit things whenever I want~!

Edited by eclipse

There's no need for an Open Ended Plot Device in this day and age.

cxFJ943.jpg

Dear Open-Ended Plot Device,

You are Bob the Builder, titular character of the children’s cartoon of the same name. With the help of your construction machine friends, you go around town repairing things.

Can We Fix It? (Active): Yes, we can! Each night, you may ##Fix ALIAS’s BPVs, restoring any broken BPVs they have. This action is faster than killing actions.

The answer to the question posed by Clarinets is no.

"Feel My Body," he said. "Sure, with our knives," said the mob.

8EwT6rM.jpg

Dear Feel My Body,

You are Ozruk, third boss of the Stonecore. You protect the world’s heart and are an idiot check, but are more well known for telling players to “feel the strength of the earth.” Yeah, okay, dude.

Elementium Spike Shield (Active): None may pass into the world’s heart. Twice per game, you may ##Break yourselves upon my body. All attacks that night will only be half strength, and you will make an attempt on the life of anyone who does attack you.

A protector has fallen. Ciraxis lies exposed.

The wreckage of the Millennium Falcon was recovered, with one body on it.

HqX0tIJ.jpg

Dear Millennium Falcon,

You are Han Solo, protagonist of the original Star Wars trilogy. You are a dashing rogue, owner of the Millennium Falcon, smuggler extraordinaire. You shot first, you get the girl, you are the best.

Never Tell Me the Odds (Passive): Seriously, just don’t. If your kill would fail, you will instead shoot the one responsible. You won’t be notified if this activates.

Let the Wookie Win (Active): You have some muscle, in the form of your Wookie buddy Chewbacca. He is pretty quick to anger, and dislikes losing. Once per night, you may ##Have Chewie challenge ALIAS to holo-chess. Chewbacca will back you up and distract ALIAS, making their non-killing actions fail that night.

Maybe kirsche should pick someone who lives next time.

No wanted to Eat Your Spaghetti

MTgzNgj.jpg

Dear Eat Your Spaghetti,

You are the Cheshire Cat, from Alice in Wonderland. You are an eerie cat that can become invisible and intangible at will, giving cryptic advice and wisdom to others.

Catenary (Active): What kind of a cat can grin? A catenary, of course! Once per game, you may ##Disappear into a smile. If you do, you will become immune to all non-protective, non-lethal abilities that night.

Speaking in Riddles (Active): Most everyone’s mad here. You might have noticed I’m not quite all there myself! Each night, you may ##Give ALIAS1 advice about ALIAS2 and 3. This advice will be so confusing to ALIAS1 that he will assume he has to target ALIAS2 or 3 with his abilities the next night.

SB was finally caught.

Death by Glamour did not have quite so glamorous a death.

bWb4rpC.gif

Dear Death by Glamour,

You are Mettaton, a robot from Undertale. You are the sole television star of the Underground, and were invented by Alphys as a human hunting robot (sort of not really).

Lights! Camera! Action! (Active): LOOK AT THESE RATINGS! Each night, you may ##Invite ALIAS onto my show. ALIAS will be too busy with your show to perform any other actions that night. However, since having the same guest is bad for ratings, you can’t target the same ALIAS multiple times with this ability.

Bad things come in threes. And with the death of Shin, that marks three Brits dead in a single night.

BOOM goes the dynamite! (get fucked no caps here)

KHT2pcl.png

Dear Dynamite,

You are Alte, a DLC character in 100% Orange Juice. You originate from the game Sora, and your special ability is Self Destruct.

Self-Destruct (Active): Once per game, you may ##Self-Destruct, destroying any BPVs you have left, but giving you two additional factional kills for the rest of the game. You will also be protected from any attempts on your life that night.

Prims went out the way he lived: explosively.

What the fuck is a Qliphort anyway?

58XEpHk.png

Dear Qliphort,

You are Arcueid Brunestud, main heroine of Tsukihime. You are the White Princess of the True Ancestors, developed to become the strongest among them. True Ancestors are vampires, so, yeah.

True Ancestor (Passive): Your body heals itself every night, rendering you nigh indestructible. All BPVs you’ve lost regenerate at the end of each night.

Vampiric Ability (Passive): As a subspecies of vampire, you do have their power. Whenever you participate in a kill on another player, you will prevent an attack on your life that night.

Not even her mighty regenerative abilities were enough to stop Soledai from dying.

Kirsche that was beautiful. What the fuck.

also:

[3:49:07 PM] Makaze: If I survive past n2, I've attained my own goal.

congrats to Makaze for his first EIMM victory! =)

Kirsche that was beautiful. What the fuck.

also:

[3:49:07 PM] Makaze: If I survive past n2, I've attained my own goal.

congrats to Makaze for his first EIMM victory! =)

And congratulations to me for passing the third grade.