• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moooonndeee.....

Jiiaaaccc....

Shiiiinnn.....

Ciraaaaxiiiiiis.....

Priiiimmms......

SB......

rest in peace all my fallen comrades, I will miss thee...

i didn't fall, i merely ascended to godhood probably

Alright, now tonight is gonna totally kick ass! ... Or... is it? Oh no... I can feel my inner-emo stirring... Must... fight... emo... urges... I know! I just need to think about the light of my life--my beacon of hope... My purpose! Mafia is my purpose!

Cordell was found, having been trampled to death by a mob.

MO8Rbvb.jpg

Dear Cordell,

You are Danny Phantom, titular character of the cartoon of the same name. You are a human that has become half ghost due to a freak accident with your parents weird inventions. Using this powers, you defend humans from evil ghosts.

Ghost Form (Active): Due to the nature of this game, youve decided its best to almost always be in ghost form. While in this form, each night, you may ##Go invisible near ALIAS. This will allow you to spy on them, obtaining their full role PM.

Ghostly Wail (Active): Your ultimate attack, this will do a huge amount of damage to anyone in range of it. However, it also costs a great deal of energy, draining your ghost form. Once per game, you may ##Wail at ALIAS, which will make an attempt on their life. Additionally, anyone targeting them that night will also be in range of your wailing. However, you will lose your Ghost Form ability for the rest of the game.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Hannah didn't stand a ghost of a chance!

Hephaestus should have known after Life died: even gods can fall.

fNvTmHl.jpg

Dear Hephaestus,

You are Johnny Bravo, from the cartoon of the same name. You a muscular womanizer who has no success and lives with his mom. A little girl down the street has a crush on you, but shes not a co-ed yet.

Hey There Foxy Mama (Active): Hey there, foxy mama! Each night, you may ##Hit on ALIAS. Youre kind of desperate and you cant really tell who anyone is, so guy or girl, doesnt matter. However, youre the butt of all jokes, so regardless of who you target, you will be rejected. However, this will take ALIAS off their guard, and all other non-lethal actions targeting them that night will fail.

Marth, like many of us in this game, will be forever alone... in death!

May I introduce the legendaryHeropon! Wait, shit, he's dead.

x4fVJYg.png

Dear Heropon,

You are Bayonetta, primary protagonist of the video game series of the same name. You unleash crazy combos to defeat your enemies in your search for the Left Eye, so that you can reunite the Eyes of the World, which oversee the passage of time.

Witch Time (Active): Your ability, Witch Time, allows you to unleash devastating combos on unsuspecting foes. At night, you may ##Activate Witch Time and combo ALIAS, which will delay all actions targeting ALIAS until the next night, as well make an attempt on their life (which will also take place next night). You cant use this ability two nights in a row.

Ms. Andrews will never make Nopon proud ;_;

Intrepid was a bit too intrepid for this game, and paid the price.

OIAwBoN.png

Dear Intrepid,

You are Cupid, Roman God of desire and love. Your Greek counterpart is Eros. You fire two kinds of arrows: a gold one, that leads to attraction and desire; and a lead one, that leads to aversion.

Gold Arrows (Active): Each night, you may ##Fire my golden arrow at ALIAS1 near ALIAS2. ALIAS1 will fall madly in love with ALIAS2. The next night, in an attempt to prove their worth, ALIAS1s kill will target the same player as ALIAS2.

Maybe BBM would've stood a chance had he used both types of arrows!

Nemesis was clearly someone's nemesis, as you find him disemboweled and hanging upside down from a street sign.

JB3tfbM.png

Dear Nemesis,

You are Darth Sidious, primary antagonist of the original and shit Star Wars trilogies. A master sith lord, you manipulated the Republic into giving you complete control, becoming emperor of the entire galaxy.

Let Hate Flow Through You (Active): You are a master manipulator, expert at corrupting others. Each night, you may ##Influence ALIAS. You will obtain their role PM.

Dark Side (Active): You are a master of the dark side, and can thus call upon your influences at any time. Each night, and once per game per target, you may ##Mind Trick ALIAS, allowing you to control all their actions that night. This ability only works on targets that you have influenced.

Rein time is over, kids.

Tatara must've missed the memo: He dies!

Fi4t07Q.jpg

Dear Tatara,

You are Sasara, main protagonist of Basara. Your twin brother, Tatara, was the chosen one, but he sort of dies to the evil empire he was supposed to stop. So, like a good sister, you dressed up as him and lead the resistance in his name. Beyond that, you are basically Ike if he was in love with Zelgius more than he already was. You fight for your friends, and have a happy ending where you leave for another continent.

Revenge For Tatara (Active): You beat your brothers killer within an inch of his life, but since you are ~star-crossed lovers~, you didnt finish the job. Since everyone in this game is your enemy but also not, you may, once per night, ##Nearly kill ALIAS. This will destroy all BPVs ALIAS has, but protect them from all further attempts on their life that night. You cant nearly kill the same target twice in a row.

Euklyd is in a better place now...

Tic, tick, tick, BOOM!

NLjpQo7.png

Dear Tic,

You are Tracer, a character from Overwatch. You are British, and the most well known character in the game. You can also control time, because thats balanced.

Recall (Active): Once per game, you may ##Recall, resetting your BPVs to the value they were at the previous night. You cannot use any non-killing actions alongside this ability.

Control Time (Active): Each night, you may ##Slow Time for ALIAS, delaying all abilities used by ALIAS by one night. You cant target the same ALIAS consecutively with this ability, because that would be unfair.

After last night, PKLucas should've known better than to be British in this game!